Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What were the dinar dealers thinking?

Dinar trader, dinar banker, and the rest to rent spaces to cash in dinar the offices have been rented for over a year. They must have all interent wiring ran in, maybe a safe and what every else they need. Did they think the dinar would RV after the GOI was in place or did they know some thing else. I do think there have been many dates that have been set to RV and have failed. Any thoughts on this.

They do charge a markup for their dinar, they can afford it.

I do the same thing with VIP monies - I spend money every month to keep our attorneys on board.

Even though you could technically say I "wasted" money every month I paid an attorney but we didn't have an RV... I still have to pay them, because we can't scramble at the last minute to get these things set up and in place!

• Upvote 1

There does not need to be any big pile of cash. It is all supposed to be done electronically. What the dealers need is a huge loan to pay the dinar holders in the currency they are trading for. They make money on every transaction. It is just a business for them, with currency as the commodity.

Big Safe?????? You will NOT be able to walk out of Dinar Banker or Dinar Trader with cash. Your exchanged amount will be wired to your bank account while you wait and you will be given a confirmation number. You will then need to visit your bank and withdraw the USD funds.