Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo RV Bank Exchange

denaridori

My friend and dinar investor from Las Vegas called me today to tell me that she went to her Wells Fargo bank and asked if they exchange Iraqi dinars. The teller told her that their system wasn't set up to do that, but to wait as she called the Foreign Exchange Manager. The manager came to over and told her they would definitely have the system ready next week, then asked how many dinars she had. My friend said..."Oh, I don't have any, I was just asking." The manager said there were a lot of people like you! :)

I was excited because it corresponded to what we had heard on a call from a someone who was related to Wells Fargo employee who thought it was a scam until he called back a couple of weeks ago to say he did well on his investment. Another call we heard mentioned it would take 3-4 days after the RV to set up the systems at the banks. The banks open on Monday so let's see...it may be the day. IIt could be that it's already done but we just haven't heard about it.

May this be the Happiest New Year ever to all! God bless!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

My friend and dinar investor from Las Vegas called me today to tell me that she went to her Wells Fargo bank and asked if they exchange Iraqi dinars. The teller told her that their system wasn't set up to do that, but to wait as she called the Foreign Exchange Manager. The manager came to over and told her they would definitely have the system ready next week, then asked how many dinars she had. My friend said..."Oh, I don't have any, I was just asking." The manager said there were a lot of people like you! :)

I was excited because it corresponded to what we had heard on a call from a someone who was related to Wells Fargo employee who thought it was a scam until he called back a couple of weeks ago to say he did well on his investment. Another call we heard mentioned it would take 3-4 days after the RV to set up the systems at the banks. The banks open on Monday so let's see...it may be the day. IIt could be that it's already done but we just haven't heard about it.

May this be the Happiest New Year ever to all! God bless!

KEEP ME POSTED PLEASE

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, it has not happened :( , sorry to be the beare of bad news. I believe it will happen, but not this soon after a new government has just been put in place not even a month ago. Keep your head up, and stay strong. It's going to become a very bumpy ride from here on out. I suggest you research, research, research. You would be amazed at how many people invested blindly and rely on blogs and chat rooms for all of their info.

I am in Baghdad, and have been for 9 months now. There are amazing strides being made here, but its a work in progress. This country has been war torn and kept in the dark for many Many years. In my studies and talks with the Iraqi people and military...I dont see this happenning for a minimum 6 months to a year. I'm just telling you from my adventures with the Dinar.

Just be ready for masdistraction and misdirection...they dont want you to cash in. If you dont....they can. ;)

J

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

realistically, would this bank manager be privy to information that would allow him to make billions or trillions of dollars, depending on how many dinars he could get his hands on? this information will be sudden and instant, just like Kuwait. no banks, no governments, no individuals, and especially not billybob manager of wells fargo of dipstickville, tx. will know in advance. he can speculate, just like you and i can.

• Upvote 4

realistically, would this bank manager be privy to information that would allow him to make billions or trillions of dollars, depending on how many dinars he could get his hands on? this information will be sudden and instant, just like Kuwait. no banks, no governments, no individuals, and especially not billybob manager of wells fargo of dipstickville, tx. will know in advance. he can speculate, just like you and i can.

absolutely correct observation---these wells fargo stories pop up all day long :

written by pumpers---imho

Unfortunately, it has not happened :( , sorry to be the beare of bad news. I believe it will happen, but not this soon after a new government has just been put in place not even a month ago. Keep your head up, and stay strong. It's going to become a very bumpy ride from here on out. I suggest you research, research, research. You would be amazed at how many people invested blindly and rely on blogs and chat rooms for all of their info.

I am in Baghdad, and have been for 9 months now. There are amazing strides being made here, but its a work in progress. This country has been war torn and kept in the dark for many Many years. In my studies and talks with the Iraqi people and military...I dont see this happenning for a minimum 6 months to a year. I'm just telling you from my adventures with the Dinar.

Just be ready for masdistraction and misdirection...they dont want you to cash in. If you dont....they can. ;)

J

Then why are the boarders closed?

We have been watching this for about a year now, and it seems pretty close,

its fun to read about and learn, or it used to be, I signed up to make this one comment

well maybe 2, here goes, If you feel the need to bash take a deep breath and keep it to yourself,

For the pumpers with your make believe intel, SHUT THE F!@# UP we are tired of your bs.

just had to get that off my chest, and go RV.

• Upvote 5

We have been watching this for about a year now, and it seems pretty close,

its fun to read about and learn, or it used to be, I signed up to make this one comment

well maybe 2, here goes, If you feel the need to bash take a deep breath and keep it to yourself,

For the pumpers with your make believe intel, SHUT THE F!@# UP we are tired of your bs.

just had to get that off my chest, and go RV.

absolutely correct observation---these wells fargo stories pop up all day long :

written by pumpers---imho

Agreed. My brother is a WF Executive, at top of the food chain for his region..... said he hadn't heard about dinar until I told him. He also said even if he did know something, there is no way he could say anything to anyone as it comes under the insider info/trading laws. He also said all of us who may know something are very familiar with those laws and there is no way someone would risk chatting about it.

It is somewhat possible that perhaps a manager or supervisor may have heard something about it and not knowing the magnitude of what they heard, passed it on in friendly fashion by way of making some assumptions or conclusions. However as pervious posts have stated, anyone in banking who really "knew" with certainity want was going on, would not be able to pass that on....

BTW, my brother did put in an order for Dinar after we spoke :)

Happy New Year to All !!!

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 6

yup it didn't happen today or yesterday and now it's the weekend so it is going to happen on Monday,,oops if it doesn't happen Monday than the next rumor will state that it will happen on Tuesday because this guys bro, sis or cousin is employeed at walmart or target or someplace out there and heard from a customer that this dinar thing which they have never heard of is a great investment and it will Rv on the day they say.. Sorry for the big run on sentence, kind of rediculous like all the rumors out there.

God Bless Everyone

oh ya

go rv

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Thanks Rooster and I agree and have said so in many previous posts , 2 wars, in fighting ,Al qaeda, ruined infrastructure , and a brand new government. sounds like America after the civil war except we had democracy in place. Took America a long time to rebuild so it could be a while, everybody over there is still learning to play nice

• Upvote 1

A bank telling customers when and how much a currancy will be worth that is not traded on the forex yet would not violate insider trading laws.It's not traded yet! B)

Ahhh understood it is not yet regulated by SEC as that which is traded and not on Forex for sure. I stand corrected and should have put the "insider trading" in quotes, or at least said something like the equavilent of "insider trading".laws (though that is what my brother called it.. maybe his shorthand as well in knowing we both trade across many of the boards, and Forex as well, and therein understand the meaning of the concept). In any case it would violate those banking laws set in place to prohibit the disclosure of this information, and as insider trading in concept, could result in federal incarceration, were it discovered, (with trial and conviction in adding clarity... lol )...

I think it is safe to say that no higher level banking executive would disclose ahead of the announcement, something that they actually "knew" about the dinar, even if it were to a really close, loved and bestest sister on the planet... B)

Happy New Year !!!!

• Upvote 1

Sorry but this topic is full of lies. I have first and information from Wells Fargo and this is complete crap.

1. No one who knows anything about Dinars is going to be in a Store. Tellers, Managers, Bankers, etc... Don't know **** about the Dinar or what's happening.

2. The only people who do know about the Dinar are actually in charge of foreign exchange of the 5 different banking groups WF has in the country and don't even believe the Dinar will RV this year and if it does WF will probably not exchange it because they are ultra conservative.

Talking to a person in a WF store about Dinars and thinking they have actually information is like talking to someone who purchased an ipod and thinking they know what Steve Jobs is doing for lunch.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the post. I am a newbie myself, but have learned very quickly to take most posts with a grain of salt. Have a Happy New Year and keep up the hope and know that the dinar Will RV, we just don't know when. It's like a win,win investment, the worse you could do is break even, but we all know that won't happen.biggrin.gif Go RRRRRVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!2011. tip_hat.gifIMO

• Upvote 1