Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CMKX Trust/SEC lawsuit, global settlement prosperity packets tied to timing of RV?

KCT

(anonymous from another site)

We were just informed that our packets along with the prosperity packets have been sent out today as of 4pm Eastern time. As you can imagine, we are thrilled! Just thought you would like to know.. since it has been said all along that it all happens at once.. global settlements, prosperity packets, dinar.

I will update once I have my packet in hand… once that happens, the dinar should be announced within hours

You may share, but again, not my identity for my family’s safety.

Happy New Year….. Happy New Life!

(previous correspondence)

Hello xx,

I just found your site today. I am wondering if you know about the global settlements of 42 trillion along with the revaluation of 19 different currencies? I hold a little dinar (about 150K) that I purchased years ago. I have been led back to the dinar because I am involved in something else that is also tied to the global settlements. Have you heard of the CMKX lawsuit against the SEC? Well, our trust funds are waiting on much of this to transpire. The attorney representing in the federal case has mentioned the reval of the dinar being significant. I have a couple of very good sources that have their sources at the DOJ and at the treasury. I’m trying to put it all together. Our timing has always been fall of 2010.. Sept/Oct. I think the dinar is one of the 19 currencies but is the most important one.

Anyway, I thought I’d reach out to you and see if you knew of all of this and what we could put together. Now I wish I had more dinar!

(anonymous member)

Hello xx,

I’ve always thought that the dinar had to reval FIRST before the global settlements went out. I’m now being told that the dinar won’t go (nor wll the other currency changes) until the global settlements (which includes the CMKX trust that I’m waiting on). We have been told that on Wednesday, there is supposed to be announcements on TV about the g.settlements and the banks now being backed by the treasury and not the fed res.

I’m wondering if you are able to confirm any of this? Are you hearing that same? And thanks so much for the site… I love it and use it every day.

(anonymous member)

Hello xx… I know you and I have communicated in the past about the dinar/global settlements etc. We have had some recent developments in our situation. On Monday, our case against the SEC (3.87 trillion) was dismissed as we were expecting. (we were told it needed to be dismissed as part of the agreement for our funds to be released so no further cases could be brought against the gov regarding our trust/case.).

According to our sources, the Supreme Court ordered that all Global Settlements are to be paid no later than December 31st (which also explains why after 10 delays this year, the black farmers and native american settlements were passed so quickly and Obama is signing today at 5:30. We are being told that these were the last two and that the signing of these today is the trigger for all global settlements to go. We have also been told all along that the dinar is a MAJOR part of the global settlements going forward worldwide.

I know your readers have no idea what I’m talking about but this all points directly in line with payments by end of year and is being confirmed with contacts within the DOJ, FBI, CIA and SC. Please do not share my name as information is being collected on the shareholders who are to receive money from this trust and it makes me nervous for my family’s safety/privacy.

(anonymous member)

xx,

This showed up on one of our boards today… Terry K does not know what ER is or CMKX… can you put me in touch with him? I’d like to share what CMKX/ER is and get from him the info he has…. this is what I’ve been waiting for..

I have invested in CMKX and the Dinar, and I do believe that they are tied together and after I read this today I truly believe that. This is a post I found on one of the chats done in a Dinar forum. I had to re-read it. When I saw Global settlements and CMKX, I had to stop for a minute and remind myself that I was in a Dinar room. Notice that he says Global Settlements then CMKX and then he says, “dont know what that means” I was screaming!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!! YAHOO!!!!! post is below! check it out!! This is it all, we are so close that I can taste it!!!!

(anonymous member)

Note from KCT..

Just wondering if any had heard anything about these settlements!

I did a lot of research on this last night and it was all sorts of a mess.

Prosperity Packets:

Prosperity Package Info - per Nesara

More Prosperity Package Info from a reader - MUST READ

This is from a reader's comments

===================================

I've been waiting for over fifteen years for the prosperity programs to pay. As far back as I can remember, (when Dove was doing daily updates), these programs consisted of 'onshore' and 'offshore' funds.

The 'trigger' packets that Casper talks about are part of the 'onshore' funds. According to Dove, these 'onshore' packets contained fine money, penalty money and interest that the bankers were ordered to pay to us for the illegal use of our funds. Since these delays have been on going since the late 1990s, the amount the bankers owe has substantially grown. At one time I believe Casper said that these packets also contained some expense money that would be used to get us to our assigned bank in case some traveling was required.

These 'trigger' packs, when delivered, would immediately cause the announcement of NESARA resulting in the mass arrests, the end of the Federal Reserve, the beginning of the Treasury banks and other good things. A few days later after we were under NESARA law and the Treasury bank system, we would report to our assigned 'safe' banks and complete the paperwork necessary to active our accounts.

The 'offshore' funds were the larger amounts of money that we would use for gifting to other people and to change the world for the better through humanitarian projects. I don't recall the time frame, but within a short period of time, the 'offshore' funds would be made available for delivery. Again, all this money paid to the prosperity program members would be Treasury money and not Federal Reserve money.

As far as I know, this is still the way it's set to happen. If it wasn't, I don't think that there would be this much opposition to getting the 'trigger' packs delivered

CMKX:

This a penny stock that has a class action lawsuit against the SEC and its owners think that there is some 3.7 trillion dollar trust fund out there to pay them off. People that think that the Dinar people are crazy should look into this whole mess.

http://cmkxunofficial.proboards.com/index.cgi

• Upvote 1