Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3rd and B of A not accepting cash in

JOEDADDY0617

Not buying that... All banks will be begging you to cash in with them. This info is probably from a low level employee that got info from higher up to curb speculation.

Dont buy it... Heres the # to 5/3rd 636-447-6466

Well If mine are counterfiet then 5/3 rd is in some trouble! Because they sold them to me! :lol:

I know my brother bought some there too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5/3 rd and B of A in the St Louis Mo area are not Cashing in the Dinar and will not be after RV. B of A's reason was counterfieting???

Do you see how things get blown out of proportion? It amazes me that you have possibly (I said "possibly") taken the word of one bank employee, who may not be in touch with what the uppermost management intends to do. You posted this without verification and now the rumors will fly fast and furious because others will accept it as fact and further propagate it. This was an irresponsible post. Thanks at least for posting in RUMORS. B)

• Upvote 2

Do you see how things get blown out of proportion? It amazes me that you have possibly (I said "possibly") taken the word of one bank employee, who may not be in touch with what the uppermost management intends to do. You posted this without verification and now the rumors will fly fast and furious because others will accept it as fact and further propagate it. This was an irresponsible post. Thanks at least for posting in RUMORS. B)

I was working with the 5/3 people for weeks setting up things for the R/V did you call the # to see if I was irresponsible...or maybe you are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5/3 rd and B of A in the St Louis Mo area are not Cashing in the Dinar and will not be after RV. B of A's reason was counterfieting???

please don't post such information. that is a serious charge and you could get some people so angry they might take action of sorts. furthermore you have no proof at all in your

claims. now perhaps you talked to someone who is stupid, poorly informed whatever, i'd take what you heard with a grain of salt and not run around stirring the pot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

please don't post such information. that is a serious charge and you could get some people so angry they might take action of sorts. furthermore you have no proof at all in your

claims. now perhaps you talked to someone who is stupid, poorly informed whatever, i'd take what you heard with a grain of salt and not run around stirring the pot.

I have proof in my claims again the # 636-447-6466. Just Info.....Take or leave it...I really don't care.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

B of A branch tellers and managers are NOT informed or trained to identify foreign currency and they do not have CURRENCY READERS...Only International Banking branches have the ability and the equipment to proof foriegn currency. This topic is a dead horse...Even the dinar dealers will feed each note through a proof reader even if you purchased that note from them yesterday....common sense hear people

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have proof in my claims again the # 636-447-6466. Just Info.....Take or leave it...I really don't care.

i just got off the phone with a boa branch, what you are saying isn't true here. and i don't give out phone numbers because that is rude and will cause a flood of phone calls which will disrupt their business. grow up.

• Downvote 1

Good grief... I think that whoever you spoke to at 5/3rd Bank and Bank of America has already been sipping hard on some strong New Year's Eve egg-nog...

I hope they call a cab before the go home from work... Seriously though, once this becomes an internationally recognized and traded currency, banks and currency exchangers will take them...

They'll either have machinery in place; if they don't and don't want to be a pest to you(they'll be a pest by telling you they have to ship it to their head branch for verification), they will know what to look for on those notes you have(bank managers and other senior staff will know and will probably have a memo with instructions for their regular staff to review if they haven't done the staff training exercise for this)...

They do it all the time, even with our own U.S. notes, have you ever looked at a teller to see what they do when you hand them large notes for deposit?!?

Try it from time to time and you'll see what they do... Nothing different here 'cause they same security features are in place with the dinar...

Good grief... I think that whoever you spoke to at 5/3rd Bank and Bank of America has already been sipping hard on some strong New Year's Eve egg-nog...

I hope they call a cab before the go home from work... Seriously though, once this becomes an internationally recognized and traded currency, banks and currency exchangers will take them...

They'll either have machinery in place; if they don't and don't want to be a pest to you(they'll be a pest by telling you they have to ship it to their head branch for verification), they will know what to look for on those notes you have(bank managers and other senior staff will know and will probably have a memo with instructions for their regular staff to review if they haven't done the staff training exercise for this)...

They do it all the time, even with our own U.S. notes, have you ever looked at a teller to see what they do when you hand them large notes for deposit?!?

Try it from time to time and you'll see what they do... Nothing different here 'cause they same security features are in place with the dinar...

I just am hoping it will be as easy as everyone else here is saying. I was just trying to prepare for the RV. Then my a$$ gets bashed for relaying what I hear.

I do beleive that is the answer you got when inquiring, but I don't beleive to many people in the banking system know much about the IQD at this time, the RV of a currency is a government matter until it RV's...... So I wouldnt get to diss-heartened buy what you have heard at this time from someone in a bank. Just my opinion.... Thanks for sharing..."Happy New Year"

• Upvote 2