Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ROTHSCHILD OWNS CBI AND $10 BILLION IN DINAR

IT IS AMAZING THAT WE HAVE MADE IT TO THE END OF THE EARTH,AND STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE.MAYBE,WE SHOULD BE ASKING THIS ????? TO THE ROTHSCHILD. IF , MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECT,THEY OWN CBI ( CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ) AND $10 BILLION IN IQD.FOR ARGUMENT SAKE,WE WILL SAY THAT IS 10 TRILLION IQD.HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE SO RICH,AND BECOME MORE RICHER BY TURNING IN IQD,SAY 1FOR 1... OR 1 IQD FOR $ 2 DOLLARS... AT THIS RATE,ROTHSCHILD CAN BUY MOST OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.10 TRILLION AT $ 2.00 RATE WOULD GIVE THEM 20 TRILLION DOLLARS.THIS HYPE REALLY MAKES ME THINK OF THE RATE THAT IRAQ WILL RI/RV WITH.MAYBE,ALL OF US HAVE LET ALL THE PUMPERS GET IN OUR HEADS, FOR $ 2.00 OR $3.00 RATE, OR EVEN BETTER...DO YOU INVESTORS REALLY FEEL,ONE PERSON CAN OWN 20 TRILLION DOLLARS, OR MORE. I FEEL WE ALL HAVE BEEN MESMERIZED WITH THIS THING CALLED DINAR,IQD THAT IS. FEELING LIKE MILLIONAIRES BEFORE IT'S TIME,WANT TO CALL THE BOSS AND TELL HIM,TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT.WANTING TO LIVE THIS DREAM,THAT IS IMPROBABLE AND/OR IMPOSSIBLE.I WANT ALL OF US TO BECOME MILLIONAIRES OVERNITE,BUT I SEE THIS DREAM FADING VERY QUICKLY.I CAN SEE WE ALL WILL MAKE A GREAT PROFIT IN THIS INVESTMENT,BUT NOT WHAT WE ALL ARE ANTICIPATING.MAYBE 5 CENTS TO 10 CENTS ON 1 IQD.1 MILLION IQD WILL GIVE US A RETURN OF $ 50K TO $ 100K.I THINK THIS IS MORE OF REALITY FOR ALL OF US INVESTORS.DON'T GET ME WRONG, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE $ 1.00 OR EVEN $ 3.22 FOR 1 IQD.WE WILL WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE IQD HAS IN THE FUTURE FOR ALL OF US...I HOPE THIS INVESTMENT CAN BRING ALL OF US AT LEAST .25 CENTS.THIS WILL IMPACT MOST OF US IN THIS INVESTMENT,IMMEDIATELY.ALSO,I HAVE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT SINCE 2004, .25 CENTS WOULD BE JUST FINE WITH ME.AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....SAI RAM,JAI SHREE KRISHNA,AND OM NAMAH SHIVAY.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

One thing about this investment is how little I knew about world economics. My eyes sure have been opened as to the way it works. And i still learning. If the Rothchilds indeed own $10 Billion in Dinars: then why do you think they would even bother if there is not money to be had with this investment. Of course the larger the investment the smaller the RV needs to be to show a great profit. A friend has 10 million dinars if this come in anything over the $1.00 amount he's set for the rest of his life. Just boggles the mind to think about it.

• Upvote 1

if your going to cry or doubt yourself in making this investment, dont bring others down with you, what kind of human being does that make you... i mean if your doubtfull and are looking for someone to talk to by all means reach out! but your claims are ridiculous at best....

yes ive heard of the rothschild family but i have never seen an article proving how much there are invested and i dont think you ever will!!

if you dont have proof to back up any of your claims(this includes your rv claims) its prob best that you just dont post...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

why the cap locks ? and where is your proof of the Rothchilds ?--sounds pretty hysterical to me

Actually, only 5 nations left in the world have central banks that either are not own completely by the rothschilds or that the rothschilds are not vested in. This is actually common knowledge.

I am not going to get too deep into it. the rockefellers, Mellon, Morgan and a few other families, ( the elite few) control the world. This is nothing new. It really shouldnt surprise you. Do research on the 13 families of the world. It all goes back to the days of the Masons and the Illuminiti

here

here

here

here

if your going to cry or doubt yourself in making this investment, dont bring others down with you, what kind of human being does that make you... i mean if your doubtfull and are looking for someone to talk to by all means reach out! but your claims are ridiculous at best....

yes ive heard of the rothschild family but i have never seen an article proving how much there are invested and i dont think you ever will!!

if you dont have proof to back up any of your claims(this includes your rv claims) its prob best that you just dont post...

Actually, its pretty common knowledge. If you ( I use the term " you " referring to anybody, not specifically you, ) choose to live your life in darkness and isolate yourself from the real world, then it would be no surprise that you dont know this already. The Families of the world basically control the government ( in a sense). It would take me YEARS to explain this to you. Check the links I provided, do research, and you will learn something pretty interesting.

You can choose to believe this or not, but by the IDQ being RV, gets them just one step closer to NWO. Which really is not that far away.. If you are not familiar with this, read the bible. It will open your eyes.

IT IS AMAZING THAT WE HAVE MADE IT TO THE END OF THE EARTH,AND STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE.MAYBE,WE SHOULD BE ASKING THIS ????? TO THE ROTHSCHILD. IF , MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECT,THEY OWN CBI ( CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ) AND $10 BILLION IN IQD.FOR ARGUMENT SAKE,WE WILL SAY THAT IS 10 TRILLION IQD.HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE SO RICH,AND BECOME MORE RICHER BY TURNING IN IQD,SAY 1FOR 1... OR 1 IQD FOR $ 2 DOLLARS... AT THIS RATE,ROTHSCHILD CAN BUY MOST OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.10 TRILLION AT $ 2.00 RATE WOULD GIVE THEM 20 TRILLION DOLLARS.THIS HYPE REALLY MAKES ME THINK OF THE RATE THAT IRAQ WILL RI/RV WITH.MAYBE,ALL OF US HAVE LET ALL THE PUMPERS GET IN OUR HEADS, FOR $ 2.00 OR $3.00 RATE, OR EVEN BETTER...DO YOU INVESTORS REALLY FEEL,ONE PERSON CAN OWN 20 TRILLION DOLLARS, OR MORE. I FEEL WE ALL HAVE BEEN MESMERIZED WITH THIS THING CALLED DINAR,IQD THAT IS. FEELING LIKE MILLIONAIRES BEFORE IT'S TIME,WANT TO CALL THE BOSS AND TELL HIM,TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT.WANTING TO LIVE THIS DREAM,THAT IS IMPROBABLE AND/OR IMPOSSIBLE.I WANT ALL OF US TO BECOME MILLIONAIRES OVERNITE,BUT I SEE THIS DREAM FADING VERY QUICKLY.I CAN SEE WE ALL WILL MAKE A GREAT PROFIT IN THIS INVESTMENT,BUT NOT WHAT WE ALL ARE ANTICIPATING.MAYBE 5 CENTS TO 10 CENTS ON 1 IQD.1 MILLION IQD WILL GIVE US A RETURN OF $ 50K TO $ 100K.I THINK THIS IS MORE OF REALITY FOR ALL OF US INVESTORS.DON'T GET ME WRONG, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE $ 1.00 OR EVEN $ 3.22 FOR 1 IQD.WE WILL WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE IQD HAS IN THE FUTURE FOR ALL OF US...I HOPE THIS INVESTMENT CAN BRING ALL OF US AT LEAST .25 CENTS.THIS WILL IMPACT MOST OF US IN THIS INVESTMENT,IMMEDIATELY.ALSO,I HAVE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT SINCE 2004, .25 CENTS WOULD BE JUST FINE WITH ME.AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....SAI RAM,JAI SHREE KRISHNA,AND OM NAMAH SHIVAY.....

You have a lot to learn young grasshopper. They control completely, or have partial control in all but 5 nations currently. But its not just them alone. 13 families of the world. Do research.

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

WOW calling this anything close to fact is like most of the "intel" we get on the dinar.

but i have to say it's interesting bathroom reading

Actually, only 5 nations left in the world have central banks that either are not own completely by the rothschilds or that the rothschilds are not vested in. This is actually common knowledge.

I am not going to get too deep into it. the rockefellers, Mellon, Morgan and a few other families, ( the elite few) control the world. This is nothing new. It really shouldnt surprise you. Do research on the 13 families of the world. It all goes back to the days of the Masons and the Illuminiti

here

here

here

here

Actually, its pretty common knowledge. If you ( I use the term " you " referring to anybody, not specifically you, ) choose to live your life in darkness and isolate yourself from the real world, then it would be no surprise that you dont know this already. The Families of the world basically control the government ( in a sense). It would take me YEARS to explain this to you. Check the links I provided, do research, and you will learn something pretty interesting.

You can choose to believe this or not, but by the IDQ being RV, gets them just one step closer to NWO. Which really is not that far away.. If you are not familiar with this, read the bible. It will open your eyes.

You have a lot to learn young grasshopper. They control completely, or have partial control in all but 5 nations currently. But its not just them alone. 13 families of the world. Do research.

• Upvote 3

WOW calling this anything close to fact is like most of the "intel" we get on the dinar.

but i have to say it's interesting bathroom reading

Listen, Viper, you dont have to agree with what is stated. But, fact of the matter is, it is truth. It does not take a brain surgeon to figure this out. You can open your eyes and do some research and learn a thing or two, or you can live in a hole. I really dont care. I wont lose a bit of sleep over it. The fact is, that it is reality. No Ands, Ifs, or Buts about it. Take a few hours and just read through the links i provided. It goes a lot deeper than you may think. And after you get done with that, read the bible. That'll help A LOT. No, im not a God Fearing Christian. Farthest thing from it actually, but read the Bible. Itll open your eyes

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What about the Warburg fam? I understand completely that a few own almost everything. I also know their plan. They shall bring forth the anti-Christ. It won't be Odumbo as many think. The question is, who will be the false prophet that gives him religious cred? We need to focus on a religious guru who endorses a world politician. When this happens, we will know who the Anti-Christ is. It won't be Reverend Wright.

Edited by deenar

What about the Warburg fam? I understand completely that a few own almost everything. I also know their plan. They shall bring forth the anti-Christ. It won't be Odumbo as many think. The question is, who will be the false prophet that gives him religious cred? We need to focus on a religious guru who endorses a world politician. When this happens, we will know who the Anti-Christ is. It won't be Reverend Wright.

Thank you. I forgot that family. Paul Warburg was actually the "father", or CEO, if you will, of the NON FEDERAL US FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM. I say non federal because it is just that... The federal reserve is not federal. It is a private business.

Daniel 8:9 Antichrist will only conquer countries and armies which are located south or east of Lebanon, that means the "three horn countries" which will be conquered by the Antichrist during his initial rise to power most likely will be Israel, Syria and Iraq.

Have fun on your research. Hope you learn a lot of things. I for one, need to go grocery shopping.

1. How can they not re-instate the dinar to what it was during sadaam's time of terror if it is worth more today then it was during his time?

2. It's not impossible for this to to be worth 3.22, after all, I am sure that several people thought the same thing about the Kd before it was revalued right?

3. Too much is going on in Iraq as far as what the country's natural resources are worth and what needs to be done to rebuild it.

4. Too many country's have invested in this country and have forgiven a lot of it's debt for this currency to be worth virtually nothing. Have faith my friend because good things come to those who have the patience to wait.

Listen, Viper, you dont have to agree with what is stated. But, fact of the matter is, it is truth. It does not take a brain surgeon to figure this out. You can open your eyes and do some research and learn a thing or two, or you can live in a hole. I really dont care. I wont lose a bit of sleep over it. The fact is, that it is reality. No Ands, Ifs, or Buts about it. Take a few hours and just read through the links i provided. It goes a lot deeper than you may think. And after you get done with that, read the bible. That'll help A LOT. No, im not a God Fearing Christian. Farthest thing from it actually, but read the Bible. Itll open your eyes

what you call fact , i call fiction and a mixture af truth, rumor and creative writing,.

next you'll tell me that 911 was done by the money changers to start this whole process.

but i guess that it's about time to bring in the knights templar and abraham for questioning.

i made an investment in dinar and now you want to turn it into a conspiricy theroy drama

wow i need to get some boots...

Go RV!

what you call fact , i call fiction and a mixture af truth, rumor and creative writing,.

next you'll tell me that 911 was done by the money changers to start this whole process.

but i guess that it's about time to bring in the knights templar and abraham for questioning.

i made an investment in dinar and now you want to turn it into a conspiricy theroy drama

wow i need to get some boots...

Go RV!

No, I am not trying to turn anyone or anything into a conspiracy theorist. I really dont care if you want to know or not. wont bother me. Only brought it up, because it relates to this whether you choose to believe it or not. It is all part of The Plan. You can call it fiction all you want. You don't have to believe it. Based on my research, I choose to believe it. It just makes sense to me and millions of other people.

I will not say another thing about this subject. Since it has gotten out of hand, maybe it should just be locked.

• Upvote 1

If you accept the Bible as your point of reference Revelation 18 should provide the answer to the question you pose here.

why the cap locks ? and where is your proof of the Rothchilds ?--sounds pretty hysterical to me

Agreed and Thanks. Even for the greediest among the greedy there's a point where they will understand that there's no Logic in that spending capability. Beacause it turns into Incapability of spending.Infact it's Logicless.

Edited by umbertino

Wonder how much of Iraq George Soros owns.

Soros controls countries that he doesnt even know he controls, lol. He controls companies he doesnt even know he controls, lol. The guy is outta control.

Go look at my prior posts. I have at least 2 dealing with the Rothschilds. Yes they Own CBI and your right they probably do own a lot of Dinar. Like them or not, they did not get to where they are in this world by thinking they where rich enough.

Good post

Great info...thanks !! Some folks just dont get it.