Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ , Whats Happening?

powerpager

OK, just off the phone (1 1/2 hours!) with a GREAT source! The basic intel is: (Really good!) An international interbank wire went out last night to major banks here in the US and world wide with the code E/R which translates to E=urgent notice, general application (This means they are saying “Hey, this means you!”) / = spacer, R = Revaluation (They are saying “Pay attention”). Additional Fed and Treasury wires went to most large and FDIC banks to “Advise, imminent cash draw down anticipated, consider reserves and order accordingly.” These were precipitated by the “Joe” side and State side as well. The basket will include 11 european and 5 “far eastern” countries. Among them are VND, China, Dubai, U.A.E., France, Saudi Arabia, and of course Iraq. Ireland and Spain are thought to be in as well.More follows

My source didn’t address rates. Stated will be a go for Thursday, December 30, PM and with the friday shutdown (planned) in Iraq,the new year holiday and so on we will see “Transfer” rates (posted rates to allow you to exchange currency from one form or country to that of another) by Monday AM, January 3rd, 2011 Worldwide! The RV happened awhile ago, (setting the rate) however there has been a delay while all the power plays and concessions were worked out in all the revaluing countries, so a single tide of revaluation could spread worldwide simultaneously.

There is a lag between the point of decision, delegation to the appropriate staff, and various steps involved in the implemention process. We were in the “trickle down” stages of this process. This is a reflection of the height of the sources, (--'s,----'s,mine, others who have asked to remain nameless and those who MUST remain nameless) and how really close to the decision point they are. I do not think there was ever a scenario where we have RV today, Cash in tomorrow. Way too much to be done in the interim. From the public notice of the RV to cash in next day, yeah, of course because everything will have been done. RV the day after the decision, no way! Especially in light of the New Year Holiday AND the shiny new tax package (fine print anyone?) effective on Jan 1st! Thanks, Joe! Did you notice how fast things flew since Dec 4th or so? ----- - told you, -- told you, I told you, ---- told you! Welcome to the end of the end of the finish!

:DB):D

from; Little Jimmy Moriarty

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

I'm sure I have seen this posted somewhere else a day or two ago..

Blaino Post: G.E.T. 12/27/10 (Another Rumor)

December 28, 2010 12:40 am · Posted in RUMORS · Comments Off

[blaino] OK, just off the phone (1 1/2 hours!) with a GREAT source! The basic intel is: (Really good!) [blaino] An international interbank wire went out last night to major banks here in the US and world wide with the code E/R wich translates to E=urgent notice, general application (This means they are saying “Hey, this means you!”) / = spacer, R = Revaluation (They are saying “Pay attention”). Additional Fed and Treasury wires went to most large and FDIC banks to [blaino]“Advise, imminent cash draw down anticipated, consider reserves and order accordingly.” These were precipitated by the “Joe” side and State side as well. The basket will include 11 european and 5 “far eastern” countries. Among them are VND, China, Dubai, U.A.E., France, Saudi Arabia, and of course Iraq. Ireland and Spain are thought to be in as well.[blaino] more follows

[blaino] My source didn’t adress rates. Stated will be a go for Thursday, December 30, PM and with the friday shutdown (planned) in Iraq, [blaino]the new year holiday and so on we will see “Transfer” rates (posted rates to allow you to exchange currency from one form or country to that of another) by Monday AM, January 3rd, 2011 Worldwide! [blaino]The RV happened awhile ago, (setting the rate) however there has been a delay while all the power plays and concessions were worked out in all the revaluing countries, so a singgle tide of revaluation could spread worldwide simultaneously.

[blaino] There is a lag between the point of decision, delegation to the appropriate staff, and various steps involved in the implemention process. We were in the “trickle down” stages of this process. This is a reflection of the height of the sources, (Terry K’s, Okie’s, mine, others who have asked to remain nameless and those who MUST remain nameless) [blaino] and how really close to the decision point they are. I do not think there was ever a scenario where we have RV today, Cash in tomorrow. Way too much to be done in the interim. From the public notice of the RV to cash in next day, yeah, of course because everything will have been done. RV the day after the decision, no way! Especially in light of the New Year Holiday AND the shiny new tax package (fine print anyone?) effective on Jan 1st! Thanks, Joe! Did you notice how fast things flew since Dec 4th or so? Terry K told you, Al told you, I told you, Okie told you! Welcome to the end of the end of the finish!

From PD site

Edited by Race
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1