31 replies to this topic

#1 powerpager

powerpager

Platinum VIP

• Members
  • 2,614 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:36 AM

OK, just off the phone (1 1/2 hours!) with a GREAT source! The basic intel is: (Really good!) An international interbank wire went out last night to major banks here in the US and world wide with the code E/R which translates to E=urgent notice, general application (This means they are saying “Hey, this means you!”) / = spacer, R = Revaluation (They are saying “Pay attention”). Additional Fed and Treasury wires went to most large and FDIC banks to “Advise, imminent cash draw down anticipated, consider reserves and order accordingly.” These were precipitated by the “Joe” side and State side as well. The basket will include 11 european and 5 “far eastern” countries. Among them are VND, China, Dubai, U.A.E., France, Saudi Arabia, and of course Iraq. Ireland and Spain are thought to be in as well.More follows

My source didn’t address rates. Stated will be a go for Thursday, December 30, PM and with the friday shutdown (planned) in Iraq,the new year holiday and so on we will see “Transfer” rates (posted rates to allow you to exchange currency from one form or country to that of another) by Monday AM, January 3rd, 2011 Worldwide! The RV happened awhile ago, (setting the rate) however there has been a delay while all the power plays and concessions were worked out in all the revaluing countries, so a single tide of revaluation could spread worldwide simultaneously.

There is a lag between the point of decision, delegation to the appropriate staff, and various steps involved in the implemention process. We were in the “trickle down” stages of this process. This is a reflection of the height of the sources, (--'s,----'s,mine, others who have asked to remain nameless and those who MUST remain nameless) and how really close to the decision point they are. I do not think there was ever a scenario where we have RV today, Cash in tomorrow. Way too much to be done in the interim. From the public notice of the RV to cash in next day, yeah, of course because everything will have been done. RV the day after the decision, no way! Especially in light of the New Year Holiday AND the shiny new tax package (fine print anyone?) effective on Jan 1st! Thanks, Joe! Did you notice how fast things flew since Dec 4th or so? ----- - told you, -- told you, I told you, ---- told you! Welcome to the end of the end of the finish!
:D B) :D
from; Little Jimmy Moriarty

#2 The Kid

The Kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:39 AM

Hope you are right ... thanks for the intel!

Edited by The Kid, 30 December 2010 - 11:40 AM.

#3 jte70

jte70

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:40 AM

Well, poo. Wish I'd bought some dong already.

It's Thursday. Do you know where your dinar are?

I'd give you a + but I've reached my quota.

Edited by jte70, 30 December 2010 - 11:41 AM.

#4 curious80

curious80

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:46 AM

[IMG]http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/yungboiownzu/d26ffa2e1147e491a32d.gif[/IMG]

#5 firefighter_218546

firefighter_218546

• Members
  • 665 posts
  • LocationNorthern Minnesota. ( Up by Brainerd

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:47 AM

Great post,,, I like your intel, hopefully they are correct.

Go Rv....

God Bless Everyone..

#6 GaPeach

GaPeach

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:48 AM

Thanks for the intel. I hope and pray you are right! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 RicknSaudi

RicknSaudi

• Members
  • 766 posts
  • LocationGood Ol' USA

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:48 AM

FYI - Dubai is part of the UAE. They use the Durham (AED).

Edited by RicknSaudi, 30 December 2010 - 11:49 AM.

#8 ThePhantomRider

ThePhantomRider

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:49 AM

Well, let's all pray this is true. :D

TPR

#9 Seff

Seff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:51 AM

This post already came out a few days ago. Recycled...

#10 zedfx

zedfx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:51 AM

I hope it can be true

#11 kurlyq32

kurlyq32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:52 AM

Lord.... Please let it be... In Jesus Name ...Amen!

#12 Race

Race

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:52 AM

I'm sure I have seen this posted somewhere else a day or two ago..

Blaino Post: G.E.T. 12/27/10 (Another Rumor)
December 28, 2010 12:40 am · Posted in RUMORS · Comments Off
[Blaino] OK, just off the phone (1 1/2 hours!) with a GREAT source! The basic intel is: (Really good!) [Blaino] An international interbank wire went out last night to major banks here in the US and world wide with the code E/R wich translates to E=urgent notice, general application (This means they are saying “Hey, this means you!”) / = spacer, R = Revaluation (They are saying “Pay attention”). Additional Fed and Treasury wires went to most large and FDIC banks to [Blaino]“Advise, imminent cash draw down anticipated, consider reserves and order accordingly.” These were precipitated by the “Joe” side and State side as well. The basket will include 11 european and 5 “far eastern” countries. Among them are VND, China, Dubai, U.A.E., France, Saudi Arabia, and of course Iraq. Ireland and Spain are thought to be in as well.[Blaino] more follows

[Blaino] My source didn’t adress rates. Stated will be a go for Thursday, December 30, PM and with the friday shutdown (planned) in Iraq, [Blaino]the new year holiday and so on we will see “Transfer” rates (posted rates to allow you to exchange currency from one form or country to that of another) by Monday AM, January 3rd, 2011 Worldwide! [Blaino]The RV happened awhile ago, (setting the rate) however there has been a delay while all the power plays and concessions were worked out in all the revaluing countries, so a singgle tide of revaluation could spread worldwide simultaneously.

[Blaino] There is a lag between the point of decision, delegation to the appropriate staff, and various steps involved in the implemention process. We were in the “trickle down” stages of this process. This is a reflection of the height of the sources, (Terry K’s, Okie’s, mine, others who have asked to remain nameless and those who MUST remain nameless) [Blaino] and how really close to the decision point they are. I do not think there was ever a scenario where we have RV today, Cash in tomorrow. Way too much to be done in the interim. From the public notice of the RV to cash in next day, yeah, of course because everything will have been done. RV the day after the decision, no way! Especially in light of the New Year Holiday AND the shiny new tax package (fine print anyone?) effective on Jan 1st! Thanks, Joe! Did you notice how fast things flew since Dec 4th or so? Terry K told you, Al told you, I told you, Okie told you! Welcome to the end of the end of the finish!

From PD site

Edited by Race, 30 December 2010 - 11:56 AM.

#13 curious80

curious80

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:53 AM

[IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/EdsPoolPics/BabyStanDancing.gif[/IMG]

#14 DgreenFSU66

DgreenFSU66

Registered and Approved!

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

GET Team i think

#15 MrMiyagi

MrMiyagi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:55 AM

[IMG]http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/yungboiownzu/d26ffa2e1147e491a32d.gif[/IMG]

hahahahahahahahaaaaa oh man, that is awesome.

#16 DinarViper

DinarViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Locationfinis proxima est

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:55 AM

I'm sure I have seen this posted somewhere else a day or two ago..

+1

#17 leola

leola

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:01 PM

Sounds like a great new year to look forward to,monday is not a day i am used to looking forward to ,oh well,such as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE WILL RELIGIOUS LEADERS ANNOUNCE RATE TOMORROW????????????????????????????

#18 MovieMaker

MovieMaker

*CHECK OUT MY GALLERY*

• Members
  • 2,138 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:12 PM

Thanks for your time in sharing with us! Posted Image

#19 MoraMora

MoraMora

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:18 PM

okay here we go again..........right before the wknd...... the famous RV prediction...............I hope this becomes a reality............. :blink:

#20 rdubya

rdubya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:19 PM

Don't know how this is new intel from OP, this was floating around on Monday....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy