Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker

LEssex

ALERT: About Dinar Banker.

Some friends who own Dinar, I own some too, asked me to check out the Atlanta office of Dinar Banker. After looking over their web site and seeing the services they offered, I wanted to talk to someone in person and find out what their procedure was for exchanging Dinar. It would be much more convenient to trade my Dinar here in Atlanta where I live. I had a terrible time finding the address that was given on the website. I called the phone number listed on the website, and the person who answered said that they were just a processing center and that she had never been to the Roswell Rd office. I finally found the address. It was a mail drop in an old strip center. Not a UPS store, just a mail drop. I spoke to the owner of the mail drop, the only person there, and he seemed like a very responsible guy, so I am sure that any mail coming in was very safe. My problem is that this address is NOT an office. When I called the Dinar Banker number again the recorded message states that if you want to trade in your Dinar there will be a 60 hour lag in processing. I will stick to Dinar Trade.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could you elaborate on the meaning of the "60 hour lag in processing" part? Dinarbanker is alleged to be a reputable source for purchasing dinar and I cannot assume they would be an illigitimate source for the "cash-in" portion. With that said, I remain skeptical because I (as well of the rest of us) have yet to see the other side of the operation. I've purchased all of my dinar through DT, but DInarbanker has a location very close to where I live (DIA), so I plan on utilizing them when the time comes for exchange. Your investigation holds value because I know nothing of how the cash-in process will be run in reality (only what they declare)...I suppose I am just assuming everything at this point. (Maybe it's time I made a phone call.) Thanks for the info. I hope to hear good things soon!!

Edited by NeverLookin'Back

We have called Dinar Banker and spoke with a man , he stated that they were to have a cash in officer at the Dallas air port. He said that it would take a bout a week before their office would be ready to cash in after the RV, and you would have to make an appointment ahead of time. They were very nice to speak with.