Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 12 30 2010

Doc31

Spot Oil~$91.28 off $.88 from yesterday morning

Spot Gold $1410.30 and running in a $14 (less than 1%) channel since Tuesday NY open

Zeroes ... unknown ... site down

Well I know that you've seen that the CBI site is down ... I'd love to tell you that they are hiding something (and perhaps they are) but IMO it is PROBABLY what it says that it is. With that said, IF it's not up in the next few hours ... then I become a conspiracy theorist with you since it is a week day, it is after 9am in Houston, credit cards for payment are easy to get ... as is unlimited band width.

Tried pinging it ... seems fine.

Yep, I know unlimited bandwidth can be purchased for $10/month

Yep, I know that it has been down twice in one week (12/26 and 12/30)

Here's what the IP address will get you:

http://174.133.205.2...aultwebpage.cgi

Keepmwlknfny posted this website from chat (he gives PatH credit) that shows a graph of the hits (?) on the CBI URL. Here's the link:

http://iq.geek-tools.../cbi.iq/1372972

Now with nothing to post on the CBI Currency Auctions I thought that I'd show you a couple of things and ask a question ... maybe two.

Oh, one other thing ... someone on DV contacted me about selling 250 dinar circulated notes ... I jotted down the email address and then quickly deleted it for the individuals privacy ... my wife apparently disposed of the note ... whomever you are ... I'm not ignoring you, please PM me again ... MY SINCERE APOLOGIES.

Now, for you conspiracy theorists ... and you know who you are ... there is an article showing a Dec 3 hacking of the Indian CBI site http://cbi.nic.in as well as the National Informatics Centre (NIC) by Pakistani cyber-hackers, apparently in retribution ... it is still down apparently.

http://myasa.net/blo...at-nic-servers/

I know the FDIC original news date was Nov 9th but I had not seen it (what happened there ... probably caffeine related ... lol) it was in the news a bunch yesterday ... if you haven't seen it EITHER time here's the link:

http://www.fdic.gov/...ts/changes.html

I know that it is purported to be for attorneys and trust accounts ... self serving ... but the ramifications for us are that your initial deposit in a "NON-interest bearing account" are covered no matter the amount because this pushes the $250K limit to UNLIMITED ... looks like a carrot to me. Now don't start with me about where you are going to deposit etc or CDARS ... I understand why the carrot too and the downside of having everyone dump huge amounts into ONE place and what a single failure would do. I also understand that the function of the FDIC is to not actually insure but rather to print money to replace it (inflationary) and most folks don't know that they have left themselves a loop-hole payback term ... it is not instaneous as most assume ... what it is? ... paid over 10 years? ... can't remember and no time to look up.

Oh ... ask yourself ... with a predominantly Republican government ... why did they not make this permanent? ... why did they only make it effective 12/31/2010 to 12/31/2012? ... makes you want to go hmmmmmmmmmm doesn't it? (Yes, we all love the start date!)

Anyway just another piece of the puzzle.

Now onto IQD and retailers. Well, I ordered Dec 23rd and received it yesterday ... I also ordered yesterday (Dec 29th) and got it today ... the order numbers were 11,378 orders apart (if they are sequential and don't increase by more than 1) and that is within 6 days which included Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Sunday ... I realize that the website is 24/7/365 ... I'm just sayin'

DT has increased their price twice in the same week ... it has been suggested that with demand so high and only so much staff to fill the orders that it is "working smarter not harder" or "work less and make more money" ... and I'm fine with the conclusion drawn ... DT is a business run by a smart and able fellow ... I'm fine with it right up to the raising of the buy-back prices ... $880 for a very long time while GID was at $900 basically said that they didn't want it ... implying to go sell it elsewhere! This morning GID's website says $1020/M but they are 5-7 days backed up (I called) and their buy-back is $900. DT's buy-back went to $920 was it? and now $960 ... which implies that they want it (and reselling it at the new $1140 rate ... well, you do the math). Yesterday I said that it was PROBABLY availability issues and I still stand by that ... but perhaps it is a function of the sales numbers above that has driven the availability issues, perhaps some scarcity, or both.

Although we aren't going to care (read that as ... no longer on any site ... cashing out ... thus oblivious to those facts) ... we are going to find out a ton of things after this thing pops!

After re-reading it seems that we only have "more questions" ... that usually means subterfuge and misdirection ... it kinda' puts the Vets in Dinar Vets doesn't it ... because it's not like we haven't seen that before!

If the site comes up later I will post the numbers

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 10

Hi Doc, Thanks for the post. :D I also have a question...I am not a techy but I was curious about the second link that showed the chart for cbi...I was wondering why this "crash" happened the first time with less hits? If you look at the Graph it shows it peaked (sp) today ...but what happened the first time it went down on less volume? I hope I am making sense of this....thanks in advance

Thanks again Doc for all your hard work. I keep swearing off DV, but then I have to read your post. This "almost there" is about to get to me, but your post help keep me grounded. Shows me as a newbie, but we've been around for a bit just watching. Sure enjoy reading your posts. Thanks again. K

Morning Dr. Shabbi Rothschild! Can you turn the website on showing the new rate please? I know your busy, but maybe Bush can push the button for you! (saw him last night on Fox-btw. He's got class you know...he refuses to say anything negative about our current admin). How are those oranges holdin up? Thanks for the input here....been waiting long time for you to chime in!

• Upvote 1

I am not technically oriented so I have a question. Does someone going to a site and then leaving that site rather quickly cause band width problems. I know that I go to the site, see the Iraqi dinar is the same as always and then I leave. Even if a lot of people do this wouldn't they have to do it simultaneously to cause problems?

I am not technically oriented so I have a question. Does someone going to a site and then leaving that site rather quickly cause band width problems. I know that I go to the site, see the Iraqi dinar is the same as always and then I leave. Even if a lot of people do this wouldn't they have to do it simultaneously to cause problems?

Yes it does. Anytime you hit a site it sends handshake info and starts sending page data. If you leave before the page loads then the site will stop transmitting data.

The 'bandwidth' issue seems to be caused because they only purchased so many megabytes per month, and that seems to have been exceeding on the 26th. They bought more data and used it all by the 30th. It is very strange that if they can get unlimited bandwidth for $10 more that they haven't done that!

Here's a thought. Anyone want to pay their bill for a month?

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.

OrgId: TPCM

Address: 315 Capitol

Address: Suite 205

City: Houston

StateProv: TX

PostalCode: 77002

RegDate: 1999-08-31

Updated: 2010-10-13

Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/TPCM

Edited by krmayo

It just amazes me that people have the time to come up with the information that they do ... AND ... as often as they do it !!

Thanks again Doc for the effort you have made in reporting the things that you do. I know that I, as well as assume that many others, appreciate the info on a daily basis.

George

OK Doc, I said I hope to see you at the bank, so whats going on. It seems to me that if they ARE going to RV it will require some changes to their website and they have had it down twice for reasons we can only guess at. I am not too bright on website construction but I'm sure some on DV are. Tell me if I'M wrong about needing to be down for major changes. As always, thanks Doc and hope to see you at the bank soon.

If the CBI is down due to a bandwidth issue because of so many ppl going on it then shouldn't someone be able to be on the site. Don't alot of ppl have to be on the site to cause a bandwidth issue but yet no on has stated they have made it thru to the site....

• Upvote 2