Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DT raises retail prices....again

tjmunson

Yes, and he jacked up the price he'll pay if you want to sell it back. Supply and demand - supply is getting tight and the price he pays is going up.

Sounds like an indication that the RV isn't far away!

he raises his price 2 times and he raises his buy back 2 times. when you have all the pumping of an RV every other day as much as it has been lately people will want to buy a little more so he charges more. and when you paste ali's name all over the forums like it is they will buy from him. nothing more nothing less. everything isn't tied into an upcoming RV.

Hmm check out these exchange rates showing on this UK currency site??

http://www.exchanger...rsion-page.html

biggrin.gif No change here yet.

Where am I? Home » Currencies » Currency Exchange Rates » Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate Page

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate

Welcome to the Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate & Iraqi Dinar Currency Converter page. The Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate represented on this page is updated every minute within the trading hours of 00:00 Monday through 21:00 Friday GMT.

AUD IQD1280.63176Australian Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

GBPIQD1954.66667Pounds to Iraqi Dinar

EUR IQD1666.76615Euros to Iraqi Dinar

NZD IQD966.71876New Zealand Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

USD IQD1260.01036Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

Edited by Jac

Sorry.... But just because they jacked up the price doesn't mean that things are going to happen.. The military finance hasn't jacked up the price here. I just think he is getting greedy.. If you look the gas prices went up too and there is not a shortage of gas out there the oil companys are just getting greedy, the US dollar just doesn't go as far as they would like anymore so they want more.

This is my 2 dinars worth take it for what it is worth.

GO RV

God Bless Everyone

You can bash if you want but that is just how I feel.

• Upvote 1

wait till he stops taking Reserves :o

then that will be a statement!

one can only hope, Go RV :P

I'm almost positive I already saw on his site he's not taking reserves. Going to look again now!

I know I'm not going crazy and saw it earlier was even talked about in chat room but not there now?? Things are changing faster than we can keep up.

my two cents: the supply is probably still there, but the demand is going higher, Dinar recently has gained a public view, i.e. Wallstreet Journal, scam artists saying, "you are not able to buy Iraq Dinar because the guys in the suits will take it from you if you're caught with it in the U.S., so set up an electronic account through me!" I remember when the Iraq war broke out, locally, you could not get to the gas pumps without sitting in line for awhile. People were filling up ANY gas can, car they could because someone thought oil imports were going to skyrocket, same thing with precious metals, people do this all the time, media puts out a message, "Silver is going to skyrocket according to analysts" so people scurry into the nearest gold and silver exchange and the owner adds on his big "process fee" AND PEOPLE STILL BUY IT. Strike fear, and people will scramble. Black Friday is a good example, a person last year got trampled at a Wal-Mart (what a way to go, huh?) because so many people were desperate to get the same thing some company said was going to have a short production rate. So with that being said, people are scrambling to invest in the dinar to hit it big and "RV IS COMING!" So the guy says, "jack the price up, 'cause people will buy! They want this to happen" On my site, I went through, the price is still the same as when I bought my last order, last month, and it is certified through the US Treasury. Patience is key, sort the smokescreen or just plain b.s., and look for key newsbreaks, 'cause we could be speculating for awhile if we look into things too much, here, folks.

He had a chat with DD.....CBI is down as far as getting dinar from them....he had to get them from the TBI instead at a higher price until the CBI is back up and selling....which would also explain the site having problems....so of course he has to pass the higher prices onto everyone else.....he said that when this clears after first of the year, prices will go back down and business will resume as normal!!!

Sorry.... But just because they jacked up the price doesn't mean that things are going to happen.. The military finance hasn't jacked up the price here. I just think he is getting greedy.. If you look the gas prices went up too and there is not a shortage of gas out there the oil companys are just getting greedy, the US dollar just doesn't go as far as they would like anymore so they want more.

This is my 2 dinars worth take it for what it is worth.

GO RV

God Bless Everyone

You can bash if you want but that is just how I feel.

I agree, with the U.S. dollar depreciating, gold is up, silver is up, everything precious is up, also, gas prices soar (normally, MHO) during the Holidays, then they calm, then skyrocket in the summer (most people travel the most in these times) and people will still pay that price, it's the opportunity for the oily suits to make some extra cash

Hmm check out these exchange rates showing on this UK currency site??

http://www.exchanger...rsion-page.html

biggrin.gif No change here yet.

Where am I? Home » Currencies » Currency Exchange Rates » Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate Page

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate

Welcome to the Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate & Iraqi Dinar Currency Converter page. The Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate represented on this page is updated every minute within the trading hours of 00:00 Monday through 21:00 Friday GMT.

AUD IQD1280.63176Australian Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

GBPIQD1954.66667Pounds to Iraqi Dinar

EUR IQD1666.76615Euros to Iraqi Dinar

NZD IQD966.71876New Zealand Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

USD IQD1260.01036Dollars to Iraqi Dinar

So The value is going down?

An increase in dinar prices doesn't necessarily mean an RV is imminent (this will be proven out in time). These places are businesses folks and like every other business, they have to increase their revenues to help offset expenses like increases in ............ HEALTHCARE, utilities, property taxes, wages for employees, etc. etc.

In most cases, this is their only source of revenue, so 1. they have to sell more of their product and 2. they have to raise the price. While the supply & demand examples sited by many, may be true, its more likely the case of them wanting to make more money ......... and their pumpers are doing their job by starting the rumors which causes the sheep to flock. Don't believe me? Check back in 2, 3, 4 or how many weeks you need to realize that the increase in prices wasn't tied to an RV.

It'll RV in due time, still work to be done. Happy New Year!