Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP membership

ozonejunkie2

Does anyone know if you can still become a VIP member or is that closed?

Yes but once the RV is annouced the doors will close.

Thanks for your reply. Maybe I'm confused, sorry I'm a newbie. Is this VIP Membership with Adam Montana's group or is that separate

from the Dinar Vets? What am I getting with the $179 VIP yearly subscription? I had read somewhere that VIP membership is not available

anymore to Adam Montana's group for new people.

The VIP membership is with DinarVets (owned by Adam Montana) and will entitle you to be apart of Adam's group and rate deal as well as many other post-RV deals. The VIP group is mainly for the post-RV people to take adavantage of IMO. I can not recall the exact prices but if you click on the VIP Subscription above you should see them along with the term length. The longer you do it for the better price you get overall of course it also depends on when the RV happens. I usually do the 3 month and come next month mine will be up, if no RV then I will renew for another 3 months or more depending on my funds.