Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DTrade Raised its Rates

adlon

Well now he is making almost 21% pure profit per US$ ............... If hat is not pure greed I sure do not know what it is.

Oh come on. Most small businesses make wayyyyyy higher markup. He's simply charging what the market will bear.

If you had a business, you would do the exact same thing. Or you would be a fool.

• Upvote 3

When you noticed the different pricing were you by chance looking at the smaller denoms?

As always with DinarTrade if and when considering smaller denoms he always charged a greater rate.

Just saying...........

They raised them all 20 dollars, for the 25K notes...As that is all they have at the moment.

I have a business, so you are not teaching me anything that I do not know already. I also have competitors that regulate my approach to my prices. He has none and he is using that leverage to make the rules. I might be a foul but I do not see it your way.

Yes, he does have competitors. Many of them in fact.

Here's an idea. If you don't like his prices, don't buy from him. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything from the man.

I love how people try to play this class warfare game and spout off about "greed" in an effort to get everyone riled up.

Everyone wants to make market value for their services, no matter what profession they're in. How about you take a pay cut every time someone thinks your prices are too high, huh?

If his prices are too high, it will hurt his business and he will have to lower his prices. Asking him to leave money on the table just because he's making too much money in your opinion is silly.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Revelation,

I guess you are just too smart for me !!!!

On another note I was only expressing my opinion, I wasn't trying to get anybody riled up. As always smarties like you make something small into a big one for the satisfaction to say something, weather is smart or stupid. Learned my lesson, I am out and done with this chat. My apologies as well. I guess having an opinion in this country really means something else than what I though it did.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

DTrade has always sold (to my knowledge) 100,000 IQD for $140. The price changed today to $150. Is this a precursor to a change in value of the IQD?

The Price per Million hasn't changed so that should help answer your question. Also you can look on xe.com Oanda.com and about any other currency site to check the value of the IQD just a heads up.

Revelation,

I guess you are just too smart for me !!!!

On another note I was only expressing my opinion, I wasn't trying to get anybody riled up. As always smarties like you make something small into a big one for the satisfaction to say something, weather is smart or stupid. Learned my lesson, I am out and done with this chat. My apologies as well. I guess having an opinion in this country really means something else than what I though it did.

Yeah sure, make ME into the elitist.

You were the one who attacked a businessman and called him greedy for making a profit.

You just expected everyone to do the easy thing and agree with you. It's easy to be jealous of the rich.

Now I'm the bad guy for pointing out the ridiculousness of the statement, and you're the martyr being unfairly attacked.

LOL :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I bought mine in 07 in Kuwait at the exchange in Salmiya. I have never personally purchased from one of the dinar sellers on line. However, if I had I would expect them to make a profit and if you are in the states you don't have a lot of choices...... internet or go to a bank. Either way you are paying someone to get it for you, it being a worthless untradable currency at this time, and they will not do this without a worthwhile profit. If this RV happens you still stand to make a very large profit from your small investment. Don't let greed get to you like the other guy. I'll be happy when this happens. I'll let my wife have sex with a rich man for the first time in her life ( poor woman has been with this poor one for almost 25 years now).

Pumpers!! I hate pumpers!!!

I'm just glad we invested in the Dinar instead of the Vietnam Dong.

Then we would be screaming "Those pumpers of the Dongs!"

Dong pumpers!!! "Go ahead mister, pump that Dong and see if I buy it!"

"The Dong pumpers are really out in force today mate!"

LOL

Sorry, I'm not mentally stable.

• Upvote 2

Well now he is making almost 21% pure profit per US$ ............... If hat is not pure greed I sure do not know what it is.

HAHAHAHAHA

I have never seen the pot calling the kettle black in just such a ludicrous way. Thank you for that. I really needed a good laugh and you have provided it.

If making a profit, and knowing we can make more of a profit and then doing it, ... if that is greedy my friend, then we all are. At least Ali does it honestly, licenced and regulated and with all the transparency required to operate his kind of business above ground. Not so long ago people were thinking if he were smart he would just hold on to the dinar and wait for the reval. Now you are saying he is greedy to charge what is an increase over the last price of well under ten percent in what is, because of OUR greed, a buyers market. Far too funny!

smee2

Pumpers!! I hate pumpers!!!

I'm just glad we invested in the Dinar instead of the Vietnam Dong.

Then we would be screaming "Those pumpers of the Dongs!"

Dong pumpers!!! "Go ahead mister, pump that Dong and see if I buy it!"

"The Dong pumpers are really out in force today mate!"

LOL

Sorry, I'm not mentally stable.

hahahahaha

Of course you're not! You are dinar holder. 'Nuff said!

smee2