Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance: process of recycling the funds....after 2011 budget

believing

News About Iraqi DinarIraqi Dinar Exchange Rate

* Finance: The process of recycling the funds will be made after the adoption of 2011 budget

December 25, 2010 By Fred Wilson

Revealed the Iraqi Finance Ministry, that the process of recycling the money will be made after the launch of the budget in 2011.

The adviser said the ministry Zia Alckheon’s (Rn) The process of recycling of funds to the budget in 2010 will be implemented after the launch of the budget in 2011, when rated by the Council of Representatives.

He said after that is the process of recycling the money will come out precise proportions of government institutions that fully exhausted their funds allocated to it in 2010.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has asked the Ministry of Finance to submit a detailed report on the process of recycling funds for the year 2010.

He pointed out that the Alckheon budget in 2010 benefited approximately 70 percent of their funds by ministries and government bodies and provincial councils, but it lacks the final accounts minutes.

And postponed the second reading of the budget 2011 in the House of Representatives last week because of disagreements among Council members, on what the export of oil from the Kurdistan region, and do not include the current budget final accounts of the past year.

It is noteworthy that the budget in 2011 amounted to more than 102 trillion Iraqi dinars, equivalent to U.S. $ 87 billion, accounting for a rate of 75 trillion Iraqi dinars operating budget and the remaining investment.

http://bit.ly/h6CLmG

http://iraqidinarnew...of-2011-budget/

RV may be after the launch of the budget in 2011.

Or it may be understood to read that the RV will be after the announcement of the 2011 budget.

Either WAY

Go R.V.

RV has to take place before they launch the 2011 budget because the 2011 budget will be based on the new value of the Iraqi Dinar.

RV 26 DEC 2010 !!!! :)

• Upvote 1

This is my take on it. I;m sure someone will set me straight if I'm wrong. LOL

If there is money left over in some areas of goverenment, Put it back in the pot to be recycled into the 2011 budget

In other words after the 2011 budget is finished and announced, lets look and see whats left over from the 2010 budget.

Whatever we have left will be recycled.

• Upvote 2

Here's what I wonder. Hopefully someone can help me out with this since I can't find the information. How many dinar are in print and circulated? How many dinar have these currency trading sites sold to the public outside of Iraq? I'd like to take these figures and see what we come up with for an amount in the projected post RV value.

Someone actually posted it the other day and I guess they found it on the CBI website. People keep saying its around 27 trillion dinar but that was in 2008. The person who posted had it around 46 trillion and broke it down by how it is distributed worldwide. If I find it again I'll copy and paste it.

• Upvote 1