Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does it matter what denominations you buy? 25k, 1k, 250?

Shylmysten

Just wondering if it will really matter what denominations I have at the time of cash in...I am asking because my brain made me ask the question...

1. Why would dinar trade (or any other broker) and everyone else be selling all these denomination?
  2. Why would someone be willing to pay MORE for a million dollars in 1k notes as opposed to the cheaper rate in 25k notes?
  3. Why would dinar trade (or any other broker) take on the overhead in costs associated with all the other denominations (shipping/handeling, storage, etc.)?

Just a few questions I could not answer on my own...

My idea is some people feel they will pull in the 25K bills first. If you are interested in holding out awhile, some may think that lower denoms.. will be less hassle. Plus if they force us to turn in 25K quicker there may be a fee for that. Just my take. Please feel free to correct me.

Just wondering if it will really matter what denominations I have at the time of cash in...I am asking because my brain made me ask the question...

1. Why would dinar trade (or any other broker) and everyone else be selling all these denomination?
  2. Why would someone be willing to pay MORE for a million dollars in 1k notes as opposed to the cheaper rate in 25k notes?
  3. Why would dinar trade (or any other broker) take on the overhead in costs associated with all the other denominations (shipping/handeling, storage, etc.)?

Just a few questions I could not answer on my own...

i bought the larger denominations--because they take up less space--put them in my backpack--just fly away

In the beginning I bought lower denominations because the dealer I was using had those in uncirculated condition. I was still thinking in terms of stamp and coin collecting, and not currency speculation. Eventually, when I talked with my dealer, and was told it made no difference in the currency speculation market, I started purchasing larger denominations, and yes, that was for less money per.

But I think a lot of people who are trying very hard not to go into debt buying these, investing only what you can afford, were, and are, buying smaller amounts, not the million dinar at a time, but perhaps a hundred thousand or two, and that means usually having to buy the smaller denominations. Perhaps some dealers will sell you any amount in any denomination combination, but what I have seen are predetermined denomination/amount packages for a certain amount of money. If I were buying with every other paycheque, or with some monthly or quarter yearly insurance or pension benefit, I might be buying the smaller amounts too.

Remember, when it comes to marketing, although we all know the customer is not always right, the customer is always the final consideration. You sell them what they want, when they want, in the format they want, or you don't get the sale.

So, basically the answer to all three of your questions is: they want the business and do what they must to get it. Period.

smee2

Edited by smee2

• 2 weeks later...