Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to open CBI website?

whatsfordinar?

could this be the reason

[lonellc] a section of franks post on the 23rd They talked about INSTALLING THE VALUE into their IQD. They discussed the importance of doing this as soon as possible. TV said there was no auction today from the CBI but left it at that. Team and I would like to tell you that the CBI has a precursor of no activity for 48 hours before a NEW RATE can be posted. With no auction today nor tomorrow as a Holy Day …….Saturday would complete the 48 hour requirement. What they did today with their session on the 23rd prepares them for their first official fully seated GOI session on the 26th this Sunday

When I first posted this at about 1:30 this morning, I didn't think the CBI site would still be down now......and there are a lot of excellent posts explaining how some sites and the internet work, which is very interesting.....and I forgot to add a 'link' for those that always ask for one, but all I have is a b-link, and I will add that now...................... :blink: ......................GO RV!!!!!!!!!................................ :D

It is so easy to read anything in the little quirks that go on. You can take 2 or 3 things and try to put them together to create a meaning. But remember they probably have to have the government functioning, a budget passed and a few laws in place before we see this wonderful investment blossom. For now I take it they have a bandwidth problem and nothing more. But the anticipation does seem to be growing that it will happen soon. Merry Christmas everyone and may it be a wonderful Holiday for all.