Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Merry Christmas from Afghanistan

Krash

Hello, Dinar family, I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and I pray that everyone is good. I'm working on 9 months here and would like to be home with my mother and brothers, not to mention my girlfriend. My family has supported me in everyway possible and my girlfiend is the best woman I could have. Without her it would have been really unbearable here. We all do what we have to do keep our lives in order, even if it means being away from loved ones. I read a lot of posts on DinarVets and would like to say, if this RV happens it will make peoples life better. I know that I will be able to get out of this stinking place and enjoy loved ones. For the people that are having a tough time, I pray for you that the RV happens and happens soon. I also live from paycheck to paycheck paying the people I owe. Remember that God is looking over you and will do what he intends.

Merry Christmas to all from Joe's Bar and Grill in downtown Afghanistan.

God Bless you all.

Krash B)

CAN I GO HOME NOW? AFGHANISTAN SUCKS! B)

• Upvote 8