Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Baby!

taji2

Let me be clear. My statement is not BS. I did not make it up and no reason to believe he has either. Now I have not posted a rate b/c he did not provide one and he said he would give me a call later and we can talk. The guy is 9 hrs ahead of me and I have a life. I have emailed him and asked and will let you know what he says. Again, this guy has gone to Baghdad in the middle of the night from a secure military base 75 miles out. He does know some people. That's how I got my dinar, from his connections while I was in country (Iraq) and it obtained his 7th "lick" of dinar. It may be that it has been decided on already and it will be announced here shortly. I said "cash in on Monday" that was just excited wishful thinking because I really trust this guy, b/c he hasn't lied yet. Hold tight and I will get more details. I am sure it has not been enacted as well, or he would have demobed by now. I will get back to you asap

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok here is the response from my partner Ahmid about date and rate:

"Man they said it was coming in at 3.64 but now they saying when it comes in on Monday it will be coming in at 4.00 and then people will be able to start cashing in on tuesday. Man you can call me at [xxx-xxx-xxxx] that is the job number so you can hit me on that there. But yea man I am looking forward to getting up outta here man because I am just tired man and just wanna get home and do my thing and get my plans off the ground you know. Anyway holla at cha boy dog."

I trust the dude with my wife. Take it how you want. I posted it and stand by it.

Edited by taji2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Every time I read a post like this I cannot keep myself from wondering if this (and every other) site's owner is masquerading and motivated by kick backs from Dinar dealers. I own a website myself and use the masquerading tool to post real workplace stories as a way to protect my employer and my job.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I would like to say that the original post IMO is BS.Purely because he hasnt come back with a rate, which he would do..you can still buy dinar so clearly the RV hasnt happened.

What I would say is dont think this is going to be splashed all over the papers all over the world. Im in the UK and we had absolutely no coverage of the UN sanctions being lifted or of the installation of the new government. I personally think if youre in the UK you will have to find out about the RV here, or on the CBI website

"Man they said it was coming in at 3.64 but now they saying when it comes in on Monday it will be coming in at 4.00 and then people will be able to start cashing in on tuesday. Man you can call me at [xxx-xxx-xxxx] that is the job number so you can hit me on that there. But yea man I am looking forward to getting up outta here man because I am just tired man and just wanna get home and do my thing and get my plans off the ground you know. Anyway holla at cha boy dog."

I trust the dude with my wife. Take it how you want. I posted it and stand by it.

• Upvote 1

Every time I read a post like this I cannot keep myself from wondering if this (and every other) site's owner is masquerading and motivated by kick backs from Dinar dealers. I own a website myself and use the masquerading tool to post real workplace stories as a way to protect my employer and my job.

Dude, I was a contractor in Iraq, and now back at home in H-town. I know no dealers and if I was receiving kickbacks I would have posted more, don't you think?

• Upvote 2

where is your link--source of info ?

• Downvote 3

You totally missed my point. I was suggesting that this site's administrator/owner could be masquerading (as you) and pumping this investment because he is receiving kick-backs from Dinar dealers. It's not really that far fetched.

I could suggest you to be more respectful of members on this site our you could be out the door. The site's admins have no need to be a pumper like many of those other sites calling out rate and dates all the times. If a member comes on here about something they hear that is why it is in the rumor section and it is coming from that member not the site's admins. Is it really that far fetched you could be here to start trouble???

• Upvote 7

I could suggest you to be more respectful of members on this site our you could be out the door. The site's admins have no need to be a pumper like many of those other sites calling out rate and dates all the times. If a member comes on here about something they hear that is why it is in the rumor section and it is coming from that member not the site's admins. Is it really that far fetched you could be here to start trouble???

Well said Munsch

I see a mod post review in order for this person! <_<

• Upvote 3

Please dont get too offended,

You MODS are starting to sound like a bunch of babies..

Have you ever heard the term sticks and stones?

I know you are not going to post this because of something I said a while back>>But anytime I try and post something, it says that a Mod will review it...So Review this.

If you knew what I was going through, you would understand.

What I said was out of line and probably didnt make sense..I had been awake for about 48 hrs. and I was getting everything I was reading all mixed up.

Sometimes you just want to rip someones head off..I dont bring my work home for that reason...A peaceful home life helps keep me sane..

But I do apologize to this sit and to Bane for using you as a pressure release.

• Downvote 1

I purchased Some Dinar on monday at .0010564% Then went back wednesday of this week and purchased more at a rate of .0010567 so it is raising some.

Wholly Crapp it did go up .0000003 I bet you seen that when you purchased your dinar. I know my money doesn't break down that far so I didn't feel it in my pocket book. All I am saying is you can still buy it and if it did RV than it should have gone up more than .0000003

Again thanks for sharing and again it sounds like huge BS to me.