Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Preparing for post RV

I’ve been following the discussions on what everyone’s plans are for their post RV wealth. Though I commend your intentions I get the feeling most of you are not mentally or emotionally prepared for what is about to happen to you. Personally I have a very substantial investment in IQD and I’m in the upper tax bracket. There is a book that has been on my reading rotation for the past year that I believe may offer some help and guidance. I have no affiliation with the book or the author I just think it is a good guide to learn from others and not reinvent the wheel.

“The Richest Man in Town” By: W. Randall Jones

The Twelve Commandments of Wealth

1. Don't seek money for money's sake

2. Find your perfect niche

3. Be your own boss

4. Get addicted to ambition

5. Be early

6. Execute or get executed

7. Fail so you can succeed

8. Location doesn't matter

9. Don't compromise your morals

10. Embrace selling

11. Learn from the best and the worst

12. Never retire

• Upvote 4

I’ve been following the discussions on what everyone’s plans are for their post RV wealth. Though I commend your intentions I get the feeling most of you are not mentally or emotionally prepared for what is about to happen to you. Personally I have a very substantial investment in IQD and I’m in the upper tax bracket. There is a book that has been on my reading rotation for the past year that I believe may offer some help and guidance. I have no affiliation with the book or the author I just think it is a good guide to learn from others and not reinvent the wheel.

“The Richest Man in Town” By: W. Randall Jones

The Twelve Commandments of Wealth

1. Don't seek money for money's sake

2. Find your perfect niche

3. Be your own boss

4. Get addicted to ambition

5. Be early

6. Execute or get executed

7. Fail so you can succeed

8. Location doesn't matter

9. Don't compromise your morals

10. Embrace selling

11. Learn from the best and the worst

12. Never retire

MADE IN AMERICA :)

this has ben a cool ride ! thanks Adam for all the info..I see some that are consumed (my friend now has 2 watches one on the left, Iraqi time and the other our time, wow )and some that are calm (me) but we have lots of good stuff on this site as well as some others...keep up the good work !!