Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AL QAEDA GROUP CONSIDERS POISONING US FOOD

Munsch

AL QAEDA GROUP CONSIDERS POISONING US FOOD - REPORTS

The same al Qaeda-linked group that attempted to send bombs on cargo planes earlier this year considered putting poison in food served at U.S. hotels and restaurants, U.S. media reported.

Link

They are a little too late. The US government has done it a long time ago.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dude wrong Place for this but thanks for warning. Also in case u dindn't know your food is already poisoned and the Al Quada is really- all CIA duh! The media is all about pumping fear so you do what they say. Turn off your tv and get ready to be rich and take care of yourself fam and friends. Grow your own food buy organic stay away from cans drink non fluorinated water no softdrinks and connect more with your spirituality, pack nutrients into your body and you will be just file! One love

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dude wrong Place for this but thanks for warning. Also in case u dindn't know your food is already poisoned and the Al Quada is really- all CIA duh! The media is all about pumping fear so you do what they say. Turn off your tv and get ready to be rich and take care of yourself fam and friends. Grow your own food buy organic stay away from cans drink non fluorinated water no softdrinks and connect more with your spirituality, pack nutrients into your body and you will be just file! One love

AMEN!!!!

Sorry if I associated Al Qaeda to Iraq ... I will move to the Off Topics. Just that I know more people pay attention to the News section than the Off Topics and wanted them to see this.

By the way I do grow my own organic food but no one will ever take away my Taco Bell and Mountain Dew. :lol: