Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

okie oilman post

PhillyDinar

[8:47:42 PM] Here is more of Okies post

[8:47:47 PM] (*) OKIE OIL MAN : HAS THE EXCITMENT SUBSIDED ON HERE YET?

OKIE OIL MAN : THE LATEST NEWS IS EVERYBODY EXCEPT JUST 4 DINAR MEMBERS WILL CASH IN BUT NOT ANYONE FROM THIS SITE BECAUSE THEIR TOO ONERY

misterfizz : lol I would not doubt that

OKIE OIL MAN : I WOULD EXPECT THERE WILL BE A RUN ON DEPENDS AT WAL-MART TODAY

OKIE OIL MAN : EXPECT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE INTEL RELEASED HERE TODAY HAS MIGRATED TO ALL THE OTHER SITES—

OKIE OIL MAN : AT LEAST zzz GOT IT FIRST—KUDOS TO zzz WEB-SITE–YOU MADE HISTORY TODAY KNOWING IN ADVANCE WHAT OTHERS DID NOT KNOW

OKIE OIL MAN : SOMETIMES WE USED R A T O UNITS (ROCKET ASSISTED TAKE OFF) TO LAUNCH WITH

OKIE OIL MAN : GREEN IS THE COLOR OF MONEY AND ANYONE WOULD ENJOY A LOT OF GREEN THIS YEAR

ricluger : I will be glad when this is done, I lay awake last night in my bed and just couldnt get my mind to shut down about it, i guess I dozed off about 4:30 am

OKIE OIL MAN : RICLUGER–FROM 2:45 AM THIS MORNING WHEN I GOT THE CALL–I DONE THE SAME THING–COULD NOT SHUT MY MIND OFF—HAS MADE A VERY LONG DAY THUS FAR

shj121 : okie that is because you have the best intel

OKIE OIL MAN : SHJ121–JUST IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME I GUESS

noahp : Okie. Ive been outta loop for awhile is everything still looking ok before dec 31st ??

OKIE OIL MAN : NOAHP—BOY HAVE YOU EVER MISSED THE GREATEST DAY SO-FAR

jcwin : Okie did you ever find out about the auction price

OKIE OIL MAN : JCWIN–YES THE AUCTIONS CONCERNED SELLING LOWER DENOMS TO IRAQI BANKS BUT COULD NOT EXTRAPALATE THE DIFFERENTIALS OF THEIR POSTING–THEY SEEMED TO KEEP IT UNDER THE RADAR

OKIE OIL MAN : NOAHP–R/V THURSDAY–CASH IN MONDAY–NUFF SAID—

rroath : Agreed Okie BUT, I am in the same boay as noah….my faith was slippin till I started listening to your wisdom

OKIE OIL MAN : RROATH–THNX–NOT WISDOM AS MUCH AS EXPERIENCE AND CONTACTS ESTABLISHED OVER A 40 YEAR SPAN OF TIME

blessing7 : Did Shabbi raise the value of the dinar today?

OKIE OIL MAN : BLESSING7 SHABBI WAS HANDED THE ORDER FROM MALIKI RIGHT AFTER HIS ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

blessing7 : OKIE OIL MAN thanks so much so will we see if tomorrow? Or am I dreaming. Hahahha

OKIE OIL MAN : BLESSING7—THURSDAY

blessing7 : OKIE OIL MAN Thanks so much.. So are we ready with our friend Jack Daniels?

OKIE OIL MAN : BLESSING7–DON’T USE THE STUFF—BUT HAVE HANDED IT OUT WHEN NEGOITIONS WERE BREAKING DOWN DURING THE OIL CONTRACTS WERE AT A STALEMATE

rroath : Okie, do you think there is any merit in Delta’s feeling about tonight or is Thursday the day?

OKIE OIL MAN : RROATH–AM UNAWARE OF DELTA’S INFO–WHAT IS IT?

OKIE OIL MAN : WHAT WAS DELTA’S REPORT?

rroath : He feels that Shabibi may pull the trigger tonight due to astrology

misterfizz : DELTA…….I told you that for the first time I actually believed what M was saying last week. I truly believed that he would give his full cabinet minister list yesterday ………..and thank God he did. Today you saw what parliament did. BUT ………..it did not officially announce the complete GOI to the world. Remember what M said……….he would announce a complete GOI sometime between the 23rd and the 26th. This now becomes the second sentence that I believe of M. Therefore IMO ………we will not see S give the rate to M tonight. IMO ………S still awaits a full GOI announcement. IMO…….that will fall between the 23rd and the 26th. At that time you will see S give M the RI rate.

OKIE OIL MAN : I HAVE BANKING INTEL BUT CAN NOT DEVULGE AT THIS TIME

blessing7 : OKIE OIL MAN great call last night.. funny and informative as always with you Okie

Samchilli : international banking consultant who travels world wide setting up banks for international trade has reported that everything is done (everything we are seeing is for show right now) RV to take place on Thurs. US cash in to to be Monday …..all major banks have been ordered to have extra cash on hand. Rate to be over 3.00.”

OKIE OIL MAN : SAMCHILLI–CORRECT ALL THE WAY WITH YOUR POST

OKIE OIL MAN : I SAID–IF I DON’T GET CLEARED AGAIN–I HAVE BANKING INTEL THAT CAN NOT BE DEVULGED AT THIS TIME DUE TO CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT–INTEL WILL BE POSTED THURSDAY–ALL GOOD–NO WORRIES

trueinvolute60 : okie can i go ahead and tell my boss to shove it

OKIE OIL MAN : DON’T QUIT YOUR JOB QUITE YET—-REMEMBER WERE DEALING WITH IRAQ

aceman : okie just whisper the bank intel

OKIE OIL MAN : ACEMAN–THURSDAY–NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT–JUST HELPFUL INTEL TO BE PASSED ON AT THE PROPER TIME

trueinvolute60 : okie could you elaborate on nothing to worry about

OKIE OIL MAN : TRUEINVOLUTE60—HOW DO YOU ELABORATE ON A STATEMENT THAT CLEAR AND CONSISE?

OKIE OIL MAN : NO WORRIES MEANS WHAT IT IS—NO WORRIES—CLEAR?

trueinvolute60 : no worries to me means the bottom won’t fall out

jcwin : Okie you are a man of few words, but the few that are said are powerful and meaningful.

jcwin : If you want many words and little meaning, go to another site

OKIE OIL MAN : THNX JCWIN–TIMES TOO SHORT TO MINCE WORDS–SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY

jcwin : Amen, I don’t like games

cr : Okie, are you speaking of Iraq’s Thursday or ours as usually when you state a date or time you speak of Iraq…and if it’s our Thursday that’s their Fri and Holy day

OKIE OIL MAN : CR-YOUR CONVOLUTEING THE SUBJECT–DON’T BE PICKY

OKIE OIL MAN : INTEL JUST IN THAT WILL BLOW YOUR HAT OFF—

HAVE JUST GOT A CALL STATING IT HAS R/V’D IN IRAQ JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO AT THE RATE OF ———GO AHEAD —-ASK

OKIE OIL MAN : IS EVERYONE SETTING DOWN?

OKIE OIL MAN : THREE DOLLARS AND SIXTY CENTS——-3.60

OKIE OIL MAN : I NEVER KNOW FROM PHONE CALL TO PHONE CALL WHAT TO EXPECT ANYMORE–THIS IS THE CALL I WAS WAITING ON—–PRAISE JESUS

OKIE OIL MAN : THEY ARE CELEBRATING RIGHT NOW IN BAGDAD–WAS THE REST OF THE COMMUNIQUE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

:lol: Oh man......again it has RV'd?? :lol: Sheesh....he must have cashed out like 10 times already!! Okie must have more money than Trump by now!!!

How is it when people can let others know that this Okie Oil man has been proven to be a fraud <poker player let us know that the guy works in a grocery store> do we still cling to words that come from him? Fluff lots of fluff from this guy I love that it is heres the rate but dont quit your jobs. I hope this blind squirrel found a nut it would be nice for 3.60 I dont expect it though. Keep the faith it will happen but the only thing I hear in my head now when I read okie oil man is paper or plastic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OKIE OIL MAN : THREE DOLLARS AND SIXTY CENTS——-3.60

OKIE OIL MAN : I NEVER KNOW FROM PHONE CALL TO PHONE CALL WHAT TO EXPECT ANYMORE–THIS IS THE CALL I WAS WAITING ON—–PRAISE JESUS

OKIE OIL MAN : THEY ARE CELEBRATING RIGHT NOW IN BAGDAD–WAS THE REST OF THE COMMUNIQUE

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/46473-okie-oilman-post/#ixzz18owqIKlQ

I would not be upset if this was tru :)blink.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Tell me if I'm wrong but okie is not even a member here on this site. Every thing we read from him someone else post from another site. So I can't bash him for what we read from him. Butif the past is any thing like future predictions well I wouldn't bank on it guys I've read two or more its done its over here's rate and of course nothing. But I really hope keepnmwlkn that he's right this time!

• Upvote 1

not even something to joke about.,.....this is serious business.....let`s keep it that way

Exactly it is serious business and to have this guy tell people more than a few times it is over done and here is your rate only for them to be once again heart broken and discouraged. Okie TK and the Get team IMO when they come out with dates and rates and say it is a guarantee they should be held accountable for it. JMHO

• Upvote 1

although i`m new at this, i don`t think it`s the first timwe he`s done this.......i`m just judging from other posts. but this is not a joke for most of us. as i said in an earlier post this evening, when we hear that the dinar has revalued, we will here it from a reputable source......scooter or med!

An old expression apply's to OKIE & TK with all that code talking jiberish they do.

IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK & QUACKS LIKE A DUCK & LOOKS LIKE A DUCK WELL IT'S PROBABLY A DUCK !

FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU; FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME

(this means that you should learn from your mistakes and not allow people to take advantage of you repeatedly.)

My fault actually I should know better by clicking on their thread I'am encouraging them to continue this NONSENSE and JIBBER JABBER

never heard that one before......i live on a lake and we have lots of sitting ducks out there these days......and that`s exactly what i`m feeling like just now......a sitting duck just waiting for the big fish to jump!

there is a comment on another site from someone claiming to be high up banker for major bank and he says there is NO TRUTH to all the rumors that extra cash has been ordered ... lots of folks out there who are pulling strings ... probably sitting back and hooting at all the comments! the ones that get me are the kudos that say .... "Oh, thank you. thank you... you are the only one with real intel, the one with wisdom. Ahhhhhhhhhh, we love you man". And then nothing happens, week after week with these folks. What a LOAD!!!

Little wonder Okie got booted from Frank's site ... didn't take long to see through all this!

Personally, I am taking anything of this type as being a joke. Okie thought it was hilarious to tell another site where he was a "guest speaker" for their very first Conference Call, that his intel came from Iraq, directly from Maliki and Shabibi and had a friend pretend the accents and all and presented the entire thing as the truth of his intel sources and carried it on for a while and then laughed and told everyone it was a joke. Hundreds of "members" stacking up long distance phone charges, , taking time from work or whatever else they could have been doing, and paying for the privilege to boot, finding out that it was all a joke. A joke in very poor taste IMO. So, until someone you can TRUST confirms anything of this nature, consider it no more than a rumor, a joke.

smee2

• Upvote 1

He has had his Crown and Coke and maybe just a little to much to Smoke! Their are two many people who prey on peoples hopes when they KNOW that it is not right. As with everything else, TIME WILL TELL!!!! I would love to be wrong, but I do not believe it will be a secluded event, for it to Revalue their with it not having serious media coverage is not feasable. The world is watching for progress and not just in the Dinar world. Maliki needs and wants attention, this would make him like a God to his people. Not trying to be negative, just trying to be realistic. It will happen when it happens and then we celebrate.

• Upvote 1

Has this guy ever said anything like this before !!

Yep. Continuously during a period about 18 months ago until he was banned from another site. Disappeared for a while and then returned a couple of months ago for yet another round of TK-like bs. Maybe he is TK's therapist in disguise. :o

• Upvote 1

Yep. Continuously during a period about 18 months ago until he was banned from another site. Disappeared for a while and then returned a couple of months ago for yet another round of TK-like bs. Maybe he is TK's therapist in disguise. :o

Or maybe it is one of TKs other personalities, I think he has about 7 :lol:

For all newbies..........Okie man is a joke.......does not have a clue.........runs off at the mouth ......spouting off dates and rates all the time............i think imho okie man and tk could be the same..........there is a better chance in that than any of their claims it has rv'd.......have a good day