Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade and Safekeeping

billio0

Hello fellow Dinar investors,

I was wondering if anyone has information on the Safekeeping program that Ali was offering. For those of you unfamiliar with it, the purpose of it was rather unique; For those of us not wanting to have to struggle to get an appointment with Dinar Trade when cash-in time arrives, Ali had set up a means for us to send in our Dinars to DT. Of course, we were advised to insure them for the amount we paid so that if something happened in-transit causing a loss, DT would replace them in full from the proceeds of the insurance. Likewise, when RV finally does occur, we would simply send a fax instructing DT of our decisions for cashing in, such as converting to US dollars, gold, silver, etc.

The beauty of the idea was that we would not need to worry about getting mugged, or worse while traveling with our DInar after RV, and the entire process would be almost as seamless as when we purchased our Dinar.

Of course, there are those of us who would not want to part with our precious Dinar, no matter what. A huge concern was whether or not my Dinars would be declared bogus, even though I have a certificate of authenticity. This was at least my problem, and why I hesitated to go forward with the Safekeeping program. But, as we seem to be getting closer and closer to RV, I felt a little more comfortable with the idea, and although I don't have all that many, I was at least willing to send some of them to DT. Unfortunately, it has been either discontinued, or put on hold, I'm not sure which. I tried calling several times, but can never get through for an answer from a live person. Likewise, the website only states that it is no longer possible to get into the program and open a Safekeeping account. It does however also state that all existing accounts will remain active.

So, my question to all you good people is, if you know anything more, please share it.

Thank you!

I DID get through to Dinar Trade and as I was inquiring about the "reserve" program, asked if those reserved dinar could be put into "safekeeping". She said the safekeeping program was not available. I asked her why and she said "There is no more room in our vault". I was going to ask her if she thought I believed that nonsense but I DID NOT. It's not her fault she was told to repond that way. So...now you know what I know about it and I admit...that's not much.

And I do agree with you how much simpler it would be to use THAT program...especially in a reserved situation.

God bless us all.