Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dallas Vets

Ernie99

I would greatly appreciate a local mastermind group. I would like to get feed back from others who have things set up and are just waiting

to make sure I am on track and a few of my friends that are invested also would appreciate the same.

I sent names and $$ for the Corp in Belize- but thats as far as I've gotten- would like to be able to check with Frank- since I am local- but dont know where to go

Maybe Adam can put us together-

thanks in advance

I would greatly appreciate a local mastermind group. I would like to get feed back from others who have things set up and are just waiting

to make sure I am on track and a few of my friends that are invested also would appreciate the same.

I sent names and $ for the Corp in Belize- but thats as far as I've gotten- would like to be able to check with Frank- since I am local- but dont know where to go

Maybe Adam can put us together-

thanks in advance

Ernie,

I am in Plano and I am connected with a group here in the Dallas area. Send me a PM.