Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Types/Central Bank of Iraq adviser: soon asadaramlh class 100 dinars

The Iraqi Central Bank Advisor Madhur M'Hamed benefit the work of Iraq needs expansion we will release his class 100,000 dinars.

He told a reporter (information/news and) Central Bank examines the idea of currency restructuring where specifications and forms that will work on a new categories of currency have the ability to shorten the large quantities of funds, pointing out that deal in used $ 100 constant is the largest directory on the urgent need to work on this scale.

Mbinna that lifting zeros need time and formal approval of the Government and Parliament explained that the current time is mohia for deleting zeros from currency.

T. P a/1

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fal-iraqnews.net%2Fnew%2Feconomic-news%2F40131.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great find Patriotic Girl

This article has me guessing...

"release his class of 100,000 dinar" A new denomination equal to? mmm...

"new categories that have the ability to shorten funds." I'm going to stay positive and interpret it as a way for them to shorten funds that people use. Basically its the small denoms possibly the money with kurdish writing which would make sense since there was a recent hat article where CBI called for the kurds to integrate their money with them.

Them referring to the $100 mmm they want to make their largest denomination (a new bill) with the same relation that our 100 dollar bill works with our currency? What does that do for the 500 and 250? Going after more than 3 zeros?

Going for a LAAH...not gonna say it.. :D

Here's an older article from this month but its still relevant

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D5006&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

The positive I got out of that article is that they say the dinar is growing but not because of inflation.

This investment is driving me crazy.

• Upvote 1

Great find Patriotic Girl

This article has me guessing...

"release his class of 100,000 dinar" A new denomination equal to? mmm...

"new categories that have the ability to shorten funds." I'm going to stay positive and interpret it as a way for them to shorten funds that people use. Basically its the small denoms possibly the money with kurdish writing which would make sense since there was a recent hat article where CBI called for the kurds to integrate their money with them.

Them referring to the $100 mmm they want to make their largest denomination (a new bill) with the same relation that our 100 dollar bill works with our currency? What does that do for the 500 and 250? Going after more than 3 zeros?

Going for a LAAH...not gonna say it.. :D

Here's an older article from this month but its still relevant

http://translate.google.com/translate?

I think the same ! Small notes !!!! Go rv

hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D5006&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

The positive I got out of that article is that they say the dinar is growing but not because of inflation.

This investment is driving me crazy.

To me... this is a great possibility. I haven't been a believer in the lower denominations theory as a "good" thing for some time if ever. When I see people rooting for the 3 zeroes articles I fill like they are tied to train tracks and rooting for the oncoming train. The re-denomination/lop idea is to make a currency normal, credible, and to make it easy to use and make calculations from. Taking a number from trillions down to a more manageable billions. The difference on the street in daily commerce will be much better for citizens. Adding fils and removing the 3 zeroes notes makes no sense. It would take backpacks and wheelbarrows of Dinar to buy many things. How would an ATM machine work to give you dinar back if they only use small notes? That would be like Americans getting quarters for a $100 bill to buy things. So why does this article make me happy?

Because I have been trying to find a way they could postpone the re-denomination in order to RV first. They have to increase purchasing power for numerous reasons especially since the ch. 7 has opened up international trading. Discussing creating 100k notes means they are delaying the re-denomination or at least discussing the delay. They would have to create and distribute the new 100k notes. Why pay out all that money to create them if they were prepared for the RD? That would have to be a move with a minimum 2 or 3 year delay for 3 zero removal wouldn't it? To me... they will be needing those big notes because they are preparing for the economy to take off without re-denomination. With the budget restrictions, it is entirely possible the Parliament is foiling the CBI's plans due to expenses. Trust me I am pro RV and this makes more sense to me.

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

To me... this is a great possibility. I haven't been a believer in the lower denominations theory as a "good" thing for some time if ever. When I see people rooting for the 3 zeroes articles I fill like they are tied to train tracks and rooting for the oncoming train. The re-denomination/lop idea is to make a currency normal, credible, and to make it easy to use and make calculations from. Taking a number from trillions down to a more manageable billions. The difference on the street in daily commerce will be much better for citizens. Adding fils and removing the 3 zeroes notes makes no sense. It would take backpacks and wheelbarrows of Dinar to buy many things. How would an ATM machine work to give you dinar back if they only use small notes? That would be like Americans getting quarters for a $100 bill to buy things. So why does this article make me happy?

Because I have been trying to find a way they could postpone the re-denomination in order to RV first. They have to increase purchasing power for numerous reasons especially since the ch. 7 has opened up international trading. Discussing creating 100k notes means they are delaying the re-denomination or at least discussing the delay. They would have to create and distribute the new 100k notes. Why pay out all that money to create them if they were prepared for the RD? That would have to be a move with a minimum 2 or 3 year delay for 3 zero removal wouldn't it? To me... they will be needing those big notes because they are preparing for the economy to take off without re-denomination. With the budget restrictions, it is entirely possible the Parliament is foiling the CBI's plans due to expenses. Trust me I am pro RV and this makes more sense to me.

Interesting thought Drox. I hadnt considered that but good points! Thanks for thinking out loud.

Makes a lot of sense to me too. Thanx for the time and effort in posting this.

Instead of reading into everything and thinking the worst or wishing for the best. Lets just wait for the RV to go thru and see where it takes us. The only thing I am waiting for is a RV everything else is just going to happen whether we wish for the best or think the worst.

This is my 2 dinars worth take it for what it's worth.

God Bless Everybody.

To drox:

"To me... they will be needing those big notes because they are preparing for the economy to take off without re-denomination."

That was good drox..I have been thinking that this could be a likely outcome..drox do you kown how many countries money trades around the .000X level?

The answer is here:

https://www.foreignexchangeservices.com/index.html?partnerid=FES&serviceType=rate

• Upvote 1

Excellent Drox!!!

This is exactly what I had going through my mind this morning after reading this article, I think you could be spot on.

This could be a very good thing for us. I still strongly believe that the currency value needs to be revalued, and postponing any kind of RD to a later date is good news for us.

RV now, RD later