Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone else thinking this is to good to be true????

uncs

It's very exciting to think about the future possibility. However now that it looks like it is about to go down I kind of feel like it sounds to good to be true. I mean we just show up at one of Ali's places and he immediately wires the money in the account, we give him the dinar and then it's done!!!! Anyone else got this gut feeling that it's to good to be true

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It's very exciting to think about the future possibility. However now that it looks like it is about to go down I kind of feel like it sounds to good to be true. I mean we just show up at one of Ali's places and he immediately wires the money in the account, we give him the dinar and then it's done!!!! Anyone else got this gut feeling that it's to good to be true

uncs:

I agree. So I decided not to think about it for a while. The whole thing is just too much for my little brain to process. Maybe you should consider doing the same, 'for we both go nuts. :)

Maynard

• Upvote 3

UNCS, when we got into this investment we were very well aware that this was based on speculation. However as years go by and we become more educated, we then realize that it is a GOOD investment, if not the government would not be involved in this and pass a law allowing us to invest in the dinar to help rebuild Iraq. R.V. day will soon be upon us, then the TRUTH shall be known. Just remember to play in forward, and help others.

God Bless!

• Upvote 3

You just now thinking that???? I have thought that since day one HOWEVER I would not have wanted to miss this wild ride just in case something really good happens. I have friends that laughed at me and said no to this investment , but that didnt deter me. I figure nothing ventured nothing gained. We know we will get something from this investment , but whether it be what we want is still undecided. Lets hope for the best. GO RV :D

• Upvote 4

Kahana,,,,,,, I like the pay it forward comment... I hope everybody does that remember with this money it can help a lot of people out there.. Just think if you give money to a charity or a person out there and they spend it than you just helped them out plus you helped out the salesperson and the employer and the manufacturer and so on.... It's like a snowball rolling down hill it will get bigger as it rolls...

• Upvote 4

Kahana,,,,,,, I like the pay it forward comment... I hope everybody does that remember with this money it can help a lot of people out there.. Just think if you give money to a charity or a person out there and they spend it than you just helped them out plus you helped out the salesperson and the employer and the manufacturer and so on.... It's like a snowball rolling down hill it will get bigger as it rolls...

Absolutely 100% I agree with this. We plan to do that ourselves.

• Upvote 2

Who is this Ali that everyone is talking about and what business name is his business? I thought he was overseas but if uncs is talking about going to one of his places I might check into it. uncs lives in Baton Rouge and I live in Metairie,Louisiana .

Ali owns dinar trade and is going to have nation wide offices you can go to for cashing in , as far as uncs worries, before I invested I spoke with my banker who is about as conservative as you can get. He told me this is exactly how many wealthy people get wealthy, find something that will eventually bring 10 to 20 thousand % investment as did my cpa. I imagine Edison felt that way when he seen the first glow of his first lightbulb after 10000 tries,and remember unless youve made other plans, have a nice day B)

• Upvote 1

Why? only because it's 1,000 fold our investment and way up? Nah.....

I too have the feeling sometimes that it's to good to be true. I read folks on here talking about what they're going to do with the money.....beer and babes.........I cringe when I read those comments..........10% at the least is going to my church! If you think the RV is going to just happen without GOD's blessing than your mistaken. Remember the true reason for the season!

• Upvote 4

No. Ali has developed a very well thoughtout plan based on good business. You can benefit from a lock-in rate and the CBI buy rate; something I doubt any other bank or trader will be in a position to offer. No, I don't work for Ali......but I will exchange my dinar through Dinar Trade. Best of luck.

The saying goes, " If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is." Well, usually is not always. There is that chance , however small some might think this chance is , that this investment will return and return big. So , we would be remis in our duties to our families if we didn't at least give it a try . After all , nothing ventured nothing gained , so , let's go and make a ***tload of money !! :D

Uncle Barkie :)