Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar

dinargangster

I want to say thanks for each and every one of our brothers and sisters fighting for our freedom... YOU are the reason we live in a FREE country and can actually buy Dinar on the open market and HAVE an opportunity to make huge capital gains... I honestly think he meant IROCK cause sand is actually rock ...and I think that stuff is everywhere... I hope the banker is correct and I hope you guys are home safe VERY SOON...and again THANK you for all that you do... GODSPEED

• Upvote 1

Thats not true Incountry, it could just be his way of having fun with the name, { IROCK } I for one think its cool. And there is a bank an Iraqi Bank on Camp Victory, i have not been to that bank but when i was there in IROCK lol, we talked about going to that bank if the RV hits. So i can not give you a bank name but one in on base. And depending on his job he just may go outside the wire....just something to think about before we dump on a new family member. OK family let me have it.....love you guys and girls GO RV 2010

Edited by Dbose453
  • Upvote 3

First I would like to say people bashing others for questioning the fact that he is in Iraq because he supposedly is in the military is unnecessary. Its not them bashing the military, its them questioning his credibility. Which could all be solved with a simple IP address check. One of the staff would be able to disprove or confirm the origin of this rumor. This place just has so much hate...I dont get it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you are at Victory then the word “Iraq” is plastered all over EVERYTHING. I mean it is printed on everything... everywhere.

Secondly… Unless you go outside and I have a suspicion that by the spelling of the word “Iraq” that you don’t you wouldn’t have access to local bankers. They don’t exactly come on base and if you were off of base in “the zone” you wouldn’t stop anywhere to talk too long to anyone. You would put an ‘X” under yourself.

Just sayin…

INCOUNTRY..... IRock is ok over here in Iraq and you mentioned if the guy went off base than he wouldn't stop anywhere.. If you were over here you would know that he is talking to the bankers on the base there is a bank about 3/4 of a mile from the South Victory APO and they sell the Dinar there. I don't know if the bank has opened up by the main PX or not they were building it back in July.. Leave the guy alone we say Irock over here and we say Iraq.. Irock is like saying I Rocked your world as in Rockets... DINARGANGSTER Thank you for serving God Bless you...

• Upvote 2

The spelling of it does not matter because they change the name too often to get use to it..lol i was in Balad, Taji, Tikrit, Mosul, war horse and Spiecker. now im in Kuwait i do have to say they all suck no matter because we are still away from our loved ones.. You all up north be safe and hope we all get to go home SOON!!!

Yeah, i was in Camp Victory or Camp Liberty. They are one in the same anyway, i worked at the APO by the Finance Office. Anyway, when i was last there on 13/3/2010 they told me that buying Dinar was a good buy. And i jumped on board fast......got my Dinar right on da spot. Yes from Iraq....some of my Dinar even has Iraqi writing on it. So, i hope your info is right....if not im still in da game and im playing till coach S. pulls me out....STAY SAFE AND KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN...GO RV 2010 whoo-ah

I have been a firm believer in the Dinar since day 1 I am currently stationed at Camp Victory Irock. I got some inside info from a local banker that the RV will happen this week and that there is no way that it cant. I hope that this info is true and I wish you all a very merry christmas

Don't listen to negative comments about your spelling, I got it right away! YOU DO ROCK! smile.gif

Thanks for the info. and WELCOME to the DV family.

I am not a service member I am a Dac Employee, for anyone that doesnt know you can buy dinar from the bank right beside the big px in camp liberty. I bought dinar a long time ago and I still buy it today. Irock is just what I call Iraq because that is the way Iraqis pronounce it! I have been all over Iraq, Joint base balad, green zone, mozul/merez, fob warhorse, taji, and several more places. I can get dinar at almost every base i have went to! I currently have enough to retire if it only goes up to .10 on the dollar but im hoping we get more. I have been reading this board for years and have never made a post because I have never heard anything intresting enough to post! I got this info from the president of the Liberty branch In Baghdaddy Irock I hope its true

• Upvote 5

dinargangster.......urock just because you're over there. We appreciate your service to the country even though you may not be wearing digital cami. Don't sweat the haters. I would put more stock in your source than any I've read here today! GOD SPEED and GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sgtsanders

IROCK, UROCK. Listen, I was in the military for twenty years and we always did a play on words. You have to do something to lighten the seriousness of the situation you're in. I'm only glad that in reading these posts that their are more people that understand the situation than that don't. Stand behind what we are doing as a country and stand behind our military. I came from a period when the military was blamed for what they stood for, but this time even though I'm not involved, I feel proud for our military. Soooo! To all our men and women serving our country in the military, I salute you. God bless and keep safe. :twothumbs:

Missed your post above. Whether or not you're in the military, you are there and serving and putting your life on the line for the good of all. Thank you dinargangster.

I am not a service member I am a Dac Employee, for anyone that doesnt know you can buy dinar from the bank right beside the big px in camp liberty. I bought dinar a long time ago and I still buy it today. Irock is just what I call Iraq because that is the way Iraqis pronounce it! I have been all over Iraq, Joint base balad, green zone, mozul/merez, fob warhorse, taji, and several more places. I can get dinar at almost every base i have went to! I currently have enough to retire if it only goes up to .10 on the dollar but im hoping we get more. I have been reading this board for years and have never made a post because I have never heard anything intresting enough to post! I got this info from the president of the Liberty branch In Baghdaddy Irock I hope its true

YOU STILL ROCK! biggrin.gif

Thanks for your time there, you are still in harms way. God bless you and your family.

Thanks for sharing what you heard with us.