Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar

dinargangster

Not to deviate from the topic, but I'll speak for all of us, and say thank you for fighting for all of us here!! We want an RV, but if anyone deserves it most its gotta be our troops. Get back safe when this happens, and I'll buy the drinks. RV New Years Eve party in Curacao!

• Upvote 7

I have been a firm believer in the Dinar since day 1 I am currently stationed at Camp Victory Irock. I got some inside info from a local banker that the RV will happen this week and that there is no way that it cant. I hope that this info is true and I wish you all a very merry christmas

I hope you are correct on your intel...

God Bless you and everybody who serves for our country.

• Upvote 2

I got some inside info from a local banker that the RV will happen this week and that there is no way that it cant.

End Quote

Thank you. But I don't believe what "the local banker" told you.

Where is Irock? :lol:

You should well know that it's the Country bordering "Youroll"

• Upvote 1

Just maybe he spelled it IROCK on purpose. OOH yeah lets all bash bash bash It's becoming the the DV standerd <_<

And look at the dates of the people doing the bashing most havent been here one and a half months,So that makes them SEASONED VETS :lol:

Edited by rcrge
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I have been a firm believer in the Dinar since day 1 I am currently stationed at Camp Victory Irock. I got some inside info from a local banker that the RV will happen this week and that there is no way that it cant. I hope that this info is true and I wish you all a very merry christmas

I was at Camp Victory 5 years ago and im sure they changed the name to Camp Liberty but i could be wrong any way good news

• Upvote 2

Hmmmm....

If you don't want to stand behind our Military,

(no matter how they speall)

I suggest you stand in front of them and explain it to them!!!! :rolleyes:

Remember everyone; many of us have friends and family serving overseas, were it not for these Americans and the Americans that served before them we would not have and enjoy the freedoms we have. Freedom is not a birthright and it is never "FREE"....always give our military a break; when you see a uniform on the street, shake their hand and say thanks, offer to buy them a cup of coffee, it's the least they deserve!!!!

God Bless all of you; may you all have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year...remember to hug your family!!!

• Upvote 4

I was at Camp Victory 5 years ago and im sure they changed the name to Camp Liberty but i could be wrong any way good news

Camp Victory is the primary component of the Victory Base Complex (VBC) which occupies the area surrounding the Baghdad International Airport (BIAP). The Al-Faw Palace, which serves as the headquarters for the Multi-National Corps - Iraq, is located on Camp Victory. Camp Victory itself lies approximately 5 kilometers from BIAP.[1]

Other camps that make up the Victory Base Complex include Camp Liberty (formerly known as Camp Victory North), Camp Striker, and Camp Slayer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That sux (spelt that way duh) we have a service member who just joined our community and some jerk harrasses him because he wanted to make a mild joke about where he is, come on. If it is still the same the service member has limited access and time on the computer and he joined DV and shared some info. Thanks for your service and come home soon. Ten up and Ten down

• Upvote 2

Hmmmm....

If you don't want to stand behind our Military,

(no matter how they speall)

I suggest you stand in front of them and explain it to them!!!! :rolleyes:

Remember everyone; many of us have friends and family serving overseas, were it not for these Americans and the Americans that served before them we would not have and enjoy the freedoms we have. Freedom is not a birthright and it is never "FREE"....always give our military a break; when you see a uniform on the street, shake their hand and say thanks, offer to buy them a cup of coffee, it's the least they deserve!!!!

God Bless all of you; may you all have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year...remember to hug your family!!!

I completely agree! I have a brother in the Marines waiting to get shipped out - possibly Korea? He's not sure where he's going yet. And I am SO grateful (yet scared) for his sacrifice!

Besides, my husband and I live in Oceanside next to Camp Pendleton, so we are surrounded by people in the military everywhere, and I wish I could let each and everyone that I pass know how grateful I am for their service and bravery and take them out to lunch or something!!!!

Yeah, i was in Camp Victory or Camp Liberty. They are one in the same anyway, i worked at the APO by the Finance Office. Anyway, when i was last there on 13/3/2010 they told me that buying Dinar was a good buy. And i jumped on board fast......got my Dinar right on da spot. Yes from Iraq....some of my Dinar even has Iraqi writing on it. So, i hope your info is right....if not im still in da game and im playing till coach S. pulls me out....STAY SAFE AND KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN...GO RV 2010 whoo-ah

Edited by Dbose453

If you are at Victory then the word “Iraq” is plastered all over EVERYTHING. I mean it is printed on everything... everywhere.

Secondly… Unless you go outside and I have a suspicion that by the spelling of the word “Iraq” that you don’t you wouldn’t have access to local bankers. They don’t exactly come on base and if you were off of base in “the zone” you wouldn’t stop anywhere to talk too long to anyone. You would put an ‘X” under yourself.

Just sayin…

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Not to deviate from the topic, but I'll speak for all of us, and say thank you for fighting for all of us here!! We want an RV, but if anyone deserves it most its gotta be our troops. Get back safe when this happens, and I'll buy the drinks. RV New Years Eve party in Curacao!

I too want to thank each of you that is serving our country.

May God richly bless each and every one as well as your families…… Not only with worldly riches but the kind that is really important.

GOD Bless.........