Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE MOST CHILLING NEWS FROM FRANK 26

Dinar Dude

Nice post! Overall this makes really good sense but seems like whenever we try to set an exact date they throw a curve ball at us. Hopefully this will be exactly what happens after the official announcement that the govt. is formed and after they get all their ducks in a row. Patience, patience......

Well what a surprise!! Its monday......hmmmmm am I missing anything? :lol:

YES, you did. I may be new at this, but I have owned a business for many years(20+) and you don't meet for as long and hard as they have this last two weeks simply because you want to. There is something pushing them. If they could meet their contracts and go on with the rate their money is at presently, they would be taking a lot more time to do these things. If you don't believe in the investment you made, keep that to yourself. We ALL got into this knowing the risks, and if someone didn't know the risks, I am sure they have figured them out by now.

I will be very thankful when this is all over, no matter the results. I took the risk and I will reap the profits!!!!

• Upvote 1

YES, you did. I may be new at this, but I have owned a business for many years(20+) and you don't meet for as long and hard as they have this last two weeks simply because you want to. There is something pushing them. If they could meet their contracts and go on with the rate their money is at presently, they would be taking a lot more time to do these things. If you don't believe in the investment you made, keep that to yourself. We ALL got into this knowing the risks, and if someone didn't know the risks, I am sure they have figured them out by now.

I will be very thankful when this is all over, no matter the results. I took the risk and I will reap the profits!!!!

LOL I am aware of that....but the RV is not going to happen before the end of the year which should be evident to most....and I made that comment because its not going to happen when someone says it will....its going to happen when no one predicts if you had been here long enough you would know what Im talking bout.....you can bet that if ANYONE says its going to happen on ONE SPECIFIC DAY, that it wont :lol: If I didnt believe in this I woudlnt be here duh.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

LOL I am aware of that....but the RV is not going to happen before the end of the year which should be evident to most....and I made that comment because its not going to happen when someone says it will....its going to happen when no one predicts if you had been here long enough you would know what Im talking bout.....you can bet that if ANYONE says its going to happen on ONE SPECIFIC DAY, that it wont :lol: If I didnt believe in this I woudlnt be here duh.....

So wonder if we would have quit predicting dates 1 year ago it would already be done? That would have been great but a very uneducated statement! This is like saying a watched telephone will not ring. Pick up your cell phone and dial your home phone......."keep" looking at it........see it will ring even if you watch it. Even more absurd.......I told my kids it will RV one day before they have grandchildren. Crap I predicted this "one day" between now and 40 years from now. Now what will I do?

Sorry for the sarcasim Keep, just dont hear anything from you that is not sarcastic and couldnt take it any more!

• Upvote 4

So wonder if we would have quit predicting dates 1 year ago it would already be done? That would have been great but a very uneducated statement! This is like saying a watched telephone will not ring. Pick up your cell phone and dial your home phone......."keep" looking at it........see it will ring even if you watch it. Even more absurd.......I told my kids it will RV one day before they have grandchildren. Crap I predicted this "one day" between now and 40 years from now. Now what will I do?

Sorry for the sarcasim Keep, just dont hear anything from you that is not sarcastic and couldnt take it any more!

:lol: It doesnt bother me!! Just annoyed by all the nonsense that keeps getting spread around the forums like its fact....alot of people have the wrong train of thought and sense of reality because of the BS spread as truth.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

:lol: It doesnt bother me!! Just annoyed by all the nonsense that keeps getting spread around the forums like its fact....alot of people have the wrong train of thought and sense of reality because of the BS spread as truth.....

Keep what happen to you man? Why you so down now?

Just look at the facts where we are at. To me its amazing. They have a government and chapter 7 minus kuwait and the DF fund being extended has been lifted. They are free to trade.

Everything is moving forward. If it doesn't happen this year, who cares? There's only 10 days left in the year anyway. How long have we been on these boards and following this investment?

I never realized the investment laws were tweaked but that WSJ article said that foreigners can own 100% of a company in Iraq. Thats also something i was looking for. I guess I had missed that.

The budget and HCL are or the consensus are the things I'm looking for now and if it RVs before that hey that's fine with me. Don't let the here-say get you down.

Either they will flick the switch on an RV or it will take a lot of time to appreciate. Only time will tell. :D

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 1

Keep what happen to you man? Why you so down now?

Just look at the facts where we are at. To me its amazing. They have a government and chapter 7 minus kuwait and the DF fund being extended has been lifted. They are free to trade.

Everything is moving forward. If it doesn't happen this year, who cares? There's only 10 days left in the year anyway. How long have we been on these boards and following this investment?

I never realized the investment laws were tweaked but that WSJ article said that foreigners can own 100% of a company in Iraq. Thats also something i was looking for. I guess I had missed that.

The budget and HCL are or the consensus are the things I'm looking for now and if it RVs before that hey that's fine with me. Don't let the here-say get you down.

Either they will flick the switch on an RV or it will take a lot of time to appreciate. Only time will tell. :D

Im not down about this investment....I guess people are getting the wrong impression.....I know we dont have long at all....shouldnt be more then a few months and the end will be here.....It just seems now more then ever there is more nonsense floating around that people are taking as fact or that dont know the truth about the subject so Im just continuously trying to correct the misconceptions!!! No worries Quad.....its all good....there has been so much accomplished this past month that I dont see anything else holding this thing up!!! Just gettin a little anxious...... :lol: my patience is really starting to wear thin!!

• Downvote 1