Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FROM ANOTHER SITE

tarheel

DINAR Addenum – Same Inside contact who is into trading in NYC now reporting that cashing in may be as early as Saturday at $3.60. To be showing on the worlds screens as they get to them. Kuwait screen is already showing the dinar at the new rate.

There is pressure and urgency to get the shipping going again. Also cautioned that the banking announcement needs to be made to officially shut down the federal reserve.

Announcement can be a notice in the Federal registry with minimal fanfare. This shut down shall be a year long transition into a treasury bank.

Cashing in from all vendors will be processed through the Federal Reserve banks.

Unfortunately this just got debunked. Maliki said he will announce his cabinet next thursday (23rd).

Hey Mucho! Yes, 2010 would be great, but I'd bet 2011 will be even better.

FLASH, now that the Bush era tax rates have been extended for two years and the Omnibus Bill pushed by the Democrats has BEEN DEFEATED IN THE SENATE, 2011 should be a banner year.......beginning with the defunding and dismantling of Obamacare. Merry Christmas everyone.......and also you, TIny Tim.

Edited by Captjohn
  • Upvote 2

The FED is a Private organization owned by some of the worlds wealthiest families- it's operating in an illegal capacity

that's why it needs to be shut -down

Amen brother. Unfortunately anyone as smart as you can never go into politics. You'd be killed from the inside.

HRKAL...Not to be rude, but please sell your Dinar now & get out of my positive vibe...just sayin

Why don't you grow up a bit. These are not my words, it came from another site like many of the other rumors. So many people are quick to be negative towards others on here that its truly sad. The RV will happen and be a blessing to many around the world!

I have made great money in my life and I have always used my blessings to help others, wonder what you and your vibe will do?? BTW JUST SAYIN :)

• Upvote 3

HRKAL...Not to be rude, but please sell your Dinar now & get out of my positive vibe...just sayin

Don't claim to have any evidence. Never did but where is the proof in what is being said here. How many years have you been holding the dinar? 7 years here and if you do a bit of history, the hype just before the end of the year, every year. I do not claim that you will not cash in one day. I am hoping for it as well. Good karma, good vibes....all that is fine. It just seems that the talk here is all rumors, past history and most of all speculation. Be patient, your payday will come. The currency shouldn't get any less than it is. Merry Christmas and Bless you all who read this. He died for you!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Yes, someone please explain why the Federal Reserve System needs to be shut down. Can you explain using different words? Could it possibly have anything to do with moving toward a One World Gov and One World Bank?

Wow is all I can say to the fed being shut down? But in thinking about your question and a little research i had done because of wanting to understand how can they value the dinar, I quickly found that our US dollar is backed by nothing. We have been off of the gold standard since 1971 and we have been a fiat economy since. Some people have said that the life span of fiat economies are 40 years. Take a look around you now and recent events with the fed...

I pray there is no truth to this rumor. I love my country.

FED-shut down---- why? because you rent your money and all the debt in is on your childrens back. Also- it is called FRACTIONAL BANKING--- That is creating money where there is non-how? - by signing your name. When you sign your name for a car loan for $10,000 and the say payback 13,000 you do the car is yours when you buy a house you buy for 100,000 and they take it over 25 years and you still owe at the end . Thats not fair is it? nope- what is the difference in loans- NONE-- a loan is a loan---- The ROTHCHILDS want you and your money so do the ROCKEFFELERS- The other thing people dont grasp is COMMON LAW and CORPORATION LAW--- we operate in the 2 without knowing.- Thats why you need a lawyer they and judges -bankers- all operate in the 2 and then get you debt ridden- you have to decide what you want freedom or slavery- WE have been held captive. Dont think for a moment this money will make you free. IT WONT. What will make you free is CHRIST and they dont want that to happen. Just look around and see what they have done - taken the prayers and BIBLES out of ALL the schools. Churches will be next. But what you got to see is that CHRIST WAS and IS A FREEMAN- Thats what you want. I am not trying to push what ypo call religion. It is a relationship with a man called CHRIST-however even if you dont accept this you still have the right to be Free. Thats what the banks do to you-- HEY- they Bankers didnt like CHRIST either. -- ya,ll take it from there.---- :)if you want to know more i will be GLAD to give links-----

This is best way I can show you what is going on with our money-- Http://wimp.com/budgetcuts/ --You will see it come alive- This is best and most simplist way --- May GOD Bless yo all I pray :):)

Edited by vern
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Although this the "rumor" posting area, many think that the rumors are true. Iraq will again dissapoint you this week. The announcments you are looking for will fall short and others online will continue to get you all hyped up. How many weeks in a row has the currency not RV'd? I believe this investment will some day pay off but the rumors (the many that there are) will continue. And just like the past 7 years, there will be apuch to sell the dinar in the last quarter of the year and it even grows bigger during the holidays. This is a marketing ploy for you to buy more dinar for your family and friends for Christmas. It happens every year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guys he is telling the truth and if you'll read my post about Restore America

you'll see where they will be shutting down the Feds.

I'm not sure if this is what Tim was talking about as far as shutting down the Feds.

ANSWER = File an alludial land patenet on your property. Don't know what that is , then look it up. protects your land from GOV & lawsuites!!! :rolleyes:

Wow is all I can say to the fed being shut down? But in thinking about your question and a little research i had done because of wanting to understand how can they value the dinar, I quickly found that our US dollar is backed by nothing. We have been off of the gold standard since 1971 and we have been a fiat economy since. Some people have said that the life span of fiat economies are 40 years. Take a look around you now and recent events with the fed...

I pray there is no truth to this rumor. I love my country.

IMHO,

Bona Dios!!! I'm going to be a Chicken Little and go with the sky is falling theory... Let's say that this rumor is in fact true and that most fiat economies last only for 40 years... That puts us at, wait for it... wait for it.... yup HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2011, Ladies and Gentlemen. However, considering the fact that we may have an incling of what's about to go down, wouldn't WE be prudent to protect our assets and move to greener economic pastures (currencies) until the impending storm blows over and then it's safe to return? Think of it like a natural disaster. You know it's coming so you can either stand your ground or make a run for it. If you stand your ground, you're gonna have to do some serious asset protection in order to survive. If we make a run for greener pastures (i.e. stronger, more stable currencies), I forsee us having to do some protection there too considering that Uncle Sam is gonna take as many of our dollars with him as he possibly can. I am looking to not put all my eggs in one basket. I'll pay may taxes then I'll look into dividing the remains into 3rds. 1/3, I live off of, not gonna quit my day job just live a lot better. 1/3 provides for my domestic investment plans ie CDs. The final 3rd goes into foreign basket currencies like the euro, the yuan, the real, and (irronically enough) the IQD. With any luck, these currencies will either gain or hold value so once the American currency is either reborn or re-established, it's a simple matter of cashing out once the storm has passed. Kinda like what we are waiting for with the RV... Here's to 2011! I hope the sky really isn't falling!!!!

IMHO,

Bona Dios!!! I'm going to be a Chicken Little and go with the sky is falling theory... Let's say that this rumor is in fact true and that most fiat economies last only for 40 years... That puts us at, wait for it... wait for it.... yup HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2011, Ladies and Gentlemen. However, considering the fact that we may have an incling of what's about to go down, wouldn't WE be prudent to protect our assets and move to greener economic pastures (currencies) until the impending storm blows over and then it's safe to return? Think of it like a natural disaster. You know it's coming so you can either stand your ground or make a run for it. If you stand your ground, you're gonna have to do some serious asset protection in order to survive. If we make a run for greener pastures (i.e. stronger, more stable currencies), I forsee us having to do some protection there too considering that Uncle Sam is gonna take as many of our dollars with him as he possibly can. I am looking to not put all my eggs in one basket. I'll pay may taxes then I'll look into dividing the remains into 3rds. 1/3, I live off of, not gonna quit my day job just live a lot better. 1/3 provides for my domestic investment plans ie CDs. The final 3rd goes into foreign basket currencies like the euro, the yuan, the real, and (irronically enough) the IQD. With any luck, these currencies will either gain or hold value so once the American currency is either reborn or re-established, it's a simple matter of cashing out once the storm has passed. Kinda like what we are waiting for with the RV... Here's to 2011! I hope the sky really isn't falling!!!!

Convert dinars to dollars -- as NEEDED BASIS only -- not -- ALL AT ONCE -- sucker move !!!!

DINAR Addenum – Same Inside contact who is into trading in NYC now reporting that cashing in may be as early as Saturday at $3.60. To be showing on the worlds screens as they get to them. Kuwait screen is already showing the dinar at the new rate.

There is pressure and urgency to get the shipping going again. Also cautioned that the banking announcement needs to be made to officially shut down the federal reserve.

Announcement can be a notice in the Federal registry with minimal fanfare. This shut down shall be a year long transition into a treasury bank.

Cashing in from all vendors will be processed through the Federal Reserve banks.

good luck cashing in anywhere (in the US) this Saturday since its Christmas and Iraq is shutdown because of their normal "weekend".

I can tell you that the American Federal Reserve Bank. Is

is a Private Bank. The name is designed to throw you. Americans

get ripped off everyday. The US Mint prints the money, it is given

to this private bank-owned by the Rothchilds and

a few others. They lend it back out at interest. I think

they are the most corrupt and powerful organization

in the World.