Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Bank showing Kuwait rate $4.04

Pastor Tommy

My associate said Wells Fargo was showing a revalue on the Kuwait dinar at $4.04 as of yesterday. All other rate boards still show Kuwait at $3.56ish. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks for any help. If this is correct then the $3.87ish could be a legit RV for the Iraqi Dinar. If anyone can confirm I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Link no longer working!

Today's RatesPrint this page

Currency Select One Australia (dollar) Canada (dollar) China (yuan) Denmark (kroner) Euro Countries (euro) Great Britain (pound) Hong Kong (dollar) Japan (yen) Mexico (peso) New Zealand (dollar) Norway (krone) Singapore (dollar) Sweden (kronor) Switzerland (franc) Thailand (baht) Argentina (peso) Aruba (florin) Bahrain (dinar) Barbados (dollar) Belize (dollar) Bermuda (dollar) Brazil (real) Cayman Islands (dollar) Chile (peso) Colombia (peso) Costa Rica (colon) Croatia (kuna) Czech Republic (koruna) Dominican Republic (peso) East Caribbean (dollar) Egypt (pound) Estonia (kroon) Fiji (dollar) Guatemala (quetzal) Honduras (lempira) Hungary (forint) India (rupee) Indonesia (rupiah) Israel (sheqel) Jamaica (dollar) Jordan (dinar) Kenya (shilling) Kuwait (dinar) Latvia (lats) Lithuania (litas) Malaysia (ringgit) Morocco (dirham) Netherland Antilles (guilder) North Ireland (pound) Oman (rial) Paraguay (guarani) Peru (nuevo sol) Philippines (piso) Poland (zloty) Qatar (riyal) Romania (leu) Russia (ruble) Saudi Arabia (riyal) Scotland (pound) South Africa (rand) South Korea (won) Sri Lanka (rupee) Tahiti (franc) Taiwan (dollar) Tonga (Pa anga) Trinidad & Tobago (dollar) Turkey, New (new lira) United Arab Emirates (dirham) Uruguay (peso) See all countries that use the Euro

Today's Sell Rate 1 dinar (KWD) = 4.0353 U.S. dollar (USD)

Amount Currency type U.S. dollar (USD) dinar (KWD)

Conversion Amount 1.00 dinar (KWD) = 4.04 dollar (USD)

Punched in the info-this is the print screen

• Upvote 5

Heres what i pulled from the WF site in the Q & A section

Why are rates quoted on your site different than those I see elsewhere?

Rates quoted in newspapers or other media aren't usually available to the public. These rates are typically wholesale rates available on amounts of $1 million USD or more, transferred electronically between banks.

Also they dont even show the IQD so why is this important

Just asking

Edited by Mojo

I looked at it 2 or three weeks ago and it said the same thing back then. i didn't really pay that much attention to it as i figured that was their spead and or fees for the transaction, but i was really there looking to see if they had iraqi dinars listed so i as i said i can only tell you that it said that 2 or 3 weeks ago so no change for whatever that number represents

My associate said Wells Fargo was showing a revalue on the Kuwait dinar at $4.04 as of yesterday. All other rate boards still show Kuwait at $3.56ish. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks for any help. If this is correct then the $3.87ish could be a legit RV for the Iraqi Dinar. If anyone can confirm I would appreciate it. Thanks!

I found the Kuwait Dinar at $3.54.. but that's still up there.. I am wondering what that has to do with getting a legit RV for the iraqi dinar to $3.87

• Upvote 1

Heres what i pulled from the WF site in the Q & A section

Why are rates quoted on your site different than those I see elsewhere?

Rates quoted in newspapers or other media aren't usually available to the public. These rates are typically wholesale rates available on amounts of $1 million USD or more, transferred electronically between banks.

Also they dont even show the IQD so why is this important

Just asking

This is important because many people believe the Iraqi dinar will revalue just under the Kuwait dinar - the higher Kuwait is, the better for us!

• Upvote 1

It's been that way since early November....I noticed it then at ($4.05)and posted... Because that's where i check for when the IQD is posted...Hasn't yet.

Edited by Snatcher

Today's Sell Rate 1 dinar (KWD) = 4.0353 U.S. dollar (USD) STILL READING THE SAME. LET WAIT AND SEE.

I'm seeing the same thing. Let's hope this is things to come.

But on the menafn it shows this:

Answer

Kuwaiti Dinar Exchange Rate US Dollar

5:04:24 PM GMT 3.547357

Edited by legacyman73
  • Upvote 1

I found the Kuwait Dinar at $3.54.. but that's still up there.. I am wondering what that has to do with getting a legit RV for the iraqi dinar to $3.87

They owe Iraq and produce alot of the world's oil and sit on a lot (per sq. mile) and literally have no poverty as well. Humanitarian reasons though and with respect to Kuwait's government infracstructure and social dynamics versus the way citizens of Iraq live. This is why Kuwait is a bigger power player in this than people tend to acknowledge.

On the Wells Fargo exchange rate page, Wells Fargo Currency Exchange , look at the column header over the column with the rates. It is labled "Sell to You (USD)". This is the rate that Wells Fargo charges customers for the respective currencies. In other words, Wells Fargo's spread is built into the listed rate, i.e. $4.0353 - 3.548 = .4873 . Wells spread is $.4873 for every KWD you purchase from them. The $3.548 rate is from XE.com. If you look at the Euro you will see Wells rate is about $1.41 and XE.com is about 1.34, a 7 cent spread. There is some amount of spread on all the currencies listed.

I just got off the phone with a very close friend that is a bank officer and I had her check into this and she knew a person at WF and they told her the price they had on their board as of that phone call was; Kuwait Dinar $3.22

So I am unsure why this $4.04 price is there other than they just don't update their site very often. I do appreciate all of your input to help me better understand this, but as usual no matter what we find it still leaves us wondering, : ) Blessings to all of you!