Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

اقتصادي لـ (المواطن) انتهاء البند السابع وقدوم الإستثمار يرفعان من قيمة العملة For economic (Citizen) finished seventh item and the arrival of invest

Baghdad / Mustafa Al Hashimi

. The economist said Issam Mahouelle to pay Iraq's economy depends on two cases are the seventh item and investment.. He's Mahouelle (citizen) that the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII makes it a free economy, allowing him to dispose of his money in full autonomy without fear of claims of creditor nations with their own money accumulated on the country for decades. . He Mahouelle that economic liberalization is an important requirement to reform the economic system of the country through bringing in international investment companies which Iraq needs at the moment for the advancement of the economy and raise the value of the Iraqi dinar after deletion of zeros from the currency.

. He explained that political stability and security are important factors in this aspect, since the strength of a country's economy derived from the political stability which allows the movement of the economy in any field, whether in investing or in any other. Stressing that the number of the population of Iraq, compared with a little of the wealth owned by the country's enormous potential and undiscovered http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.almowatennews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dlist%26cat_id%3D8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com

Edited by patriotic party girl
  • Upvote 11

This might be the trifecta today, we have one article stating goi will be done and that allawi and maliki are in agreement, we have the second article that states that Chpt vii sanctions WILL be lifted, and now this

all three the day before the UNSC meeting, and maybe just coincidence, but the WTO general council meets today and tomorrow too.

What about them?

Well, If we are getting paid don't you think they will be getting paid... quite frankly I think this post was meant for us and them... I mean other than taxes what ever happens, good or bad, happens to them as well it is common since at work here... why even ask... sorry if this sounds bashing, I truly don't mean it like that all I mean is read between the lines in some of these posts....

• Upvote 1

you know, after reading this and many other articles I can't help to draw my own conclusion in saying this isn't gonna happen until Ch7 is lifted... So no matter what the rumors say that is what we are looking for...

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you my friend.

The UNSC has seen arrogance, manuevering, theft/misappropriation, and unmatched stubborness out of the Iraqis. I think that when they refused them Chapt 7 in August (September?) when they DEMANDED it twice in one meeting and they sat them down and explained the facts of life to them that it was a start. When they denied them $$$ this last time and eliminated 6 months from the DFI protection so that they could turn around and dangle it in front of them as a carrot ... I believe that they've finally got a winning combination ... carrot and stick.

Let's look at what happens if they give it to them first ... the Iraqis NEVER do what they were supposed to do.

Let's look at what happens if they withhold releasing them from Chapt 7 too long ... they damage what they've spent all of this time building/propping up beyond repair.

Solution: quid pro quo ... the Goldilocks position ... it's not too early ... it's not too late ... it's just right! (Do what you were told to do and you are automatically released). Do you actually know how long it takes to call a UN press conference? People ... there are reporters assigned to the UN ... that's all they do is wait to facilitate announcements. In 5 minutes they can announce it ... it's why I've always been suspicious of articles touting Biden's placement and timing ... I just don't read too much into it (unless this is a month long orchestration)!

Regardless ... Peace

Doc31

"and raise the value of the Iraqi dinar after deletion of zeros from the currency. "

Not trying to be negative here, but isn't he describing a LOP? Hopefully smoke!

Absorption of the "000"s is a better explanation of what Shabibi has explained. Absorb 4 release 5 smaller denoms as well as coinage.

• Upvote 1

FORGET the DAMN lop;This has been beaten to death.Read the foums-----catch up on what is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ MY LIPS-----NO LOP,NO LOP,NO LOP---REPEAT after me---NO LOP!!!!!!!!

Do you get the message??????????????????????????????????????????NO LOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3