Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer

superwomanx2

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please look over the Iraqi people and protect them with your guided hand. Give wisdom to our governments to do what is in the best interest of their people. Dear God, give us all patience and understanding that what happens in this journey is Your will, and help us to understand the outcome. Help us to avoid greed and self indulgance. If we are blessed with financial freedom, may we all remember to keep a level head and continue to follow Your path while sharing with others. In this time of Advent, help us all to remember the true meaning of Christmas! May You bless us all, in Your name we pray, AMEN!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Superwoman, I have to thank you for posting a prayer. There are days in my life that I step down off the alter, discouraged, and question my own faith. Today was one of those days. All I want to do is go to sleep from crying, but cant because of the worrying. News that we might not be able to pay the bills this month including the mortgage, news that its been so slow at work that I may not have a job in a few weeks, and a few other things that were just the toppers to that NOT good news today. On my way home, I asked God to PLEASE, give me some hope! We can use this RV so bad right now, not only for my family, but my sisters family, for my dad, and of course for all the 100 other things we stop and say we could pay for if only we had this RV. The Christmas wishes on the radio. The food drive for the shelters. The mother with the 2 kids that you dont even know, but if I had that money, maybe it would make a difference. Saying the selfish prayer for myself this time and feeling entitled. There is a reason why when I ask for something like that from God, that I feel guilty. God uses us to reach others. Here I was, searching for RV news, and instead found a prayer....said the prayer with my heart when I read it, and am back down where I should be, on the alter and calmed (Crying now of course...but never the less calmed...lol) So, you don't know me. But now we have 2 things in common. This investment, and now this prayer. Thank you, for letting God use you to get to me. Bless you!! and Merry Christmas

In Jesus name AMEN!

Edited by Cherysh
  • Upvote 1

Superwoman, I have to thank you for posting a prayer. There are days in my life that I step down off the alter, discouraged, and question my own faith. Today was one of those days. All I want to do is go to sleep from crying, but cant because of the worrying. News that we might not be able to pay the bills this month including the mortgage, news that its been so slow at work that I may not have a job in a few weeks, and a few other things that were just the toppers to that NOT good news today. On my way home, I asked God to PLEASE, give me some hope! We can use this RV so bad right now, not only for my family, but my sisters family, for my dad, and of course for all the 100 other things we stop and say we could pay for if only we had this RV. The Christmas wishes on the radio. The food drive for the shelters. The mother with the 2 kids that you dont even know, but if I had that money, maybe it would make a difference. Saying the selfish prayer for myself this time and feeling entitled. There is a reason why when I ask for something like that from God, that I feel guilty. God uses us to reach others. Here I was, searching for RV news, and instead found a prayer....said the prayer with my heart when I read it, and am back down where I should be, on the alter and calmed (Crying now of course...but never the less calmed...lol) So, you don't know me. But now we have 2 things in common. This investment, and now this prayer. Thank you, for letting God use you to get to me. Bless you!! and Merry Christmas

In Jesus name AMEN!

Sounds to me as if we have wayyyy more in common than you think. Times are tough at our home too. I know in my head that I cannot "count" on the RV to happen, but in my heart, I can't help it. Wishing you a Blessed Holiday and a properous New Year.