Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feds printed 600 billion...could there be a connection?

patterson258

I am sorry if I would offend anyone, or bring up this subject if it doesn't make sense, but what if there is a connection between the feds printing so much cash and so many Americans holding dinars waiting for an RV.

do you have any links backing your claim?

future reference always add a link so that people can better help understand and answer your claims/ questions.

god bless! and to a prosperous IQD RV IN 2010!!! :D

do you have any links backing your claim?

future reference always add a link so that people can better help understand and answer your claims/ questions.

god bless! and to a prosperous IQD RV IN 2010!!! :D

Here is a great link, take a few minutes and learn whats coming.

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIENDVD/PPSILC08/PR

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 2

Dan's got it right. The Fed has been printing money at a record pace for the last 2 years and it has nothing to do with the RV. The theory is twofold: first, that by devaluing the dollar, they make us more competitive in the world market since imports are now "cheaper" technically as goods are priced against foreign currencies and we have been unable to get China to increase the value of the juan to some reasonable level, secondly, in theory we're printing money to pay off debt which is valued in dollars, so we're paying off debts with this "cheaper" money.

It's Keynesian economics, and it has never worked in history. And it's a bunch of crap, because while the Fed is playing games abroad, every one at home has lost 13% of the value of their assets this year, and our national debt has reached an unsustainable level. So, unless the revenues generated for the government by this RV are used properly, which is not very likely, we are headed for an economic "brick wall" in the not-too-distant future. Something, in my opinion, similar to the great depression.

So use this blessing wisely, and don't keep your savings in US dollars! JMO. God bless! :)

Here is a great link, take a few minutes and learn whats coming.

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIENDVD/PPSILC08/PR

A few minutes???? :blink: Wow it was scary to think that everything this guy says is so true of what is happening. It definitely is an eye opener and it definitely worth listening to. Thank you for the link. Is there any way that you could send it to the whole Obama administration (just the first half) cuz I sure would like them take the the time to see what is happening before our eyes.

Dan's got it right. The Fed has been printing money at a record pace for the last 2 years and it has nothing to do with the RV. The theory is twofold: first, that by devaluing the dollar, they make us more competitive in the world market since imports are now "cheaper" technically as goods are priced against foreign currencies and we have been unable to get China to increase the value of the juan to some reasonable level, secondly, in theory we're printing money to pay off debt which is valued in dollars, so we're paying off debts with this "cheaper" money.

It's Keynesian economics, and it has never worked in history. And it's a bunch of crap, because while the Fed is playing games abroad, every one at home has lost 13% of the value of their assets this year, and our national debt has reached an unsustainable level. So, unless the revenues generated for the government by this RV are used properly, which is not very likely, we are headed for an economic "brick wall" in the not-too-distant future. Something, in my opinion, similar to the great depression.

So use this blessing wisely, and don't keep your savings in US dollars! JMO. God bless! :)

You all may be on to something here ---- it is sad

A few minutes???? :blink: Wow it was scary to think that everything this guy says is so true of what is happening. It definitely is an eye opener and it definitely worth listening to. Thank you for the link. Is there any way that you could send it to the whole Obama administration (just the first half) cuz I sure would like them take the the time to see what is happening before our eyes.

Ihave to agree with you!!! wish i had an email address to send it to obama, but he is such a puppet that it would not help!!! God bless America!!!

• Upvote 1

You are referring to the Quantitative Easing.

It is nothing new to this country.......furthermore, it has absolutely nothing to do with the rv.

Hope this helps.

Dan

I read a paper written by Bernanke when he was in college about quantitative easing. He was clearly against it and discussed its failed history in detail. If I get time, I will look for it and post it. Funny stuff considering what hes doing now.

Feds are doing this to help out goldman sachs, kinda a reward for ripping off the american people. Ol benny thinks that printing EVEN MORE money is going to help deflation, god forbid we have deflation in our troubled economy right now. Apparently the first 2.3 trillion wasnt enough, they need more.

However.. do not mistake this for anything related to the RV. This is just bad economic decisions by benny.