Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great News...SOUNDS GOOD

omg

It is because this was taken from another site, but didnt state as such... it 's not about sharing the info, but give credit where credit is due, IMO.

OMG-

This is indeed a great find. Did you dig it up yourself? "wink" "wink", "hint' "hint". Do the right thing man, you have been caught!

• Upvote 2

First off I believe it's important to give people the benefit of the doubt. I am often surprised how many people genuinely don't understand what plagarism is. They're baffled that people would even question their integrity, because they don't feel they've done anything wrong. It's best to simply explain that it's unethical to post another person's find or words without giving them credit. I taught English for seven years, and was amazed how many parents were furious with me that I wouldn't give their child credit for turning in an assignment they had copied from the internet. True Story.

• Upvote 1

Reports suggest al-Maliki announced the new cabinet line-up this weekend

December 12, 2010

Suggested al-Sabah newspaper announced Saturday that Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki’s new government this weekend, or early next week.

The newspaper, quoting informed sources as saying that the political blocs reached in talks Friday about the distribution of ministerial portfolios to the “positive results could pave the announcement of a new government by Prime Minister-designate Nuri al-Maliki before the end of this week or early next week.”

She explained that “Friday’s meeting between the National Alliance and the Iraqi List and a coalition of Kurdish blocs yielded a solution most of the points of contention on the allocation of ministerial portfolios and the next two days will witness the migration schedule the allocation of ministries to the leaders of political blocs for opinion before sending it to Maliki, who will choose candidates for these ministries in three or four days at the latest. ”

http://www.microsoft...ws/index.1.html

Boy, thats exactly what we need to help this whole thing along.