Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI is owned by....

Don Paul

This are the changes expected to happen in 2012. It's not the end of the world per se, but as we know it. This is the age of knowledge given to us by the technology. Available Information for our eyes and brains is being "Exponentialed" by this new era. That means every minute information and knowledge is being doubled. This actual era of darkness and abuse should end and we have to make a stand. It's time for the people to take over this vicious evil beings. This group of people will try to institute their complete domination on humanity and if we don't accept it, they will try to make us. I really think the United States is the only hope for humankind's liberty. America is the nation that has the courage and has always being seen as the birthplace of freedom and liberty. We have been fooled by them up to now. If we all open our intelect It will be diffficult to their plans to control us. The first thing that has to happen is to take the Federal Bank out of their hands. We have to issue our money again . I read, that if requested, the Federal Bank had to sell for what they had paid when last installed. It has to be requested by the people because the last presidents that tried to deal with this were killed ( Lincoln, Kennedy). Also we have to take back the money thru taxes from this rich bastards. Everything they have is ours, they have taken it from us and have made themselves rich while the majority is without jobs. If you look at the videos "How money is made" and "Money Masters" you'll undestand that they own everything and the goverment has sold our lands and souls to them. There is lots of money in the world it's just they don't plan on using it for the peoples benefit. Don't expect any new company opening or expanding and creating new jobs. That's not in there best interest because they need to have us oppressed so they can control us. We need to start making changes and making the people with the money start paying big taxes and give it back to whom it really belongs, the working people which they have betrayed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This are the changes expected to happen in 2012. It's not the end of the world per se, but as we know it. This is the age of knowledge given to us by the technology. Available Information for our eyes and brains is being "Exponentialed" by this new era. That means every minute information and knowledge is being doubled. This actual era of darkness and abuse should end and we have to make a stand. It's time for the people to take over this vicious evil beings. This group of people will try to institute their complete domination on humanity and if we don't accept it, they will try to make us. I really think the United States is the only hope for humankind's liberty. America is the nation that has the courage and has always being seen as the birthplace of freedom and liberty. We have been fooled by them up to now. If we all open our intelect It will be diffficult to their plans to control us. The first thing that has to happen is to take the Federal Bank out of their hands. We have to issue our money again . I read, that if requested, the Federal Bank had to sell for what they had paid when last installed. It has to be requested by the people because the last presidents that tried to deal with this were killed ( Lincoln, Kennedy). Also we have to take back the money thru taxes from this rich bastards. Everything they have is ours, they have taken it from us and have made themselves rich while the majority is without jobs. If you look at the videos "How money is made" and "Money Masters" you'll undestand that they own everything and the goverment has sold our lands and souls to them. There is lots of money in the world it's just they don't plan on using it for the peoples benefit. Don't expect any new company opening or expanding and creating new jobs. That's not in there best interest because they need to have us oppressed so they can control us. We need to start making changes and making the people with the money start paying big taxes and give it back to whom it really belongs, the working people which they have betrayed.

I guess -- YOU too will be one of the -- RICH BASTARDS -- post rv -- what then???

Edited by EBJNYC
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I guess -- YOU too will be one of the -- RICH BASTARDS -- post rv -- what then???

EB, as you can read in my statement, I'm not as selfish as the people that posseses big amounts of money are. I wouldn't mind giving what is fair of my gains to people in need. My dream would be to have enough money to pay my primary house(I have 3 mortgages) so I could have security in my life and a roof over my head which is mine and not owed to a bank. The rest can be obtained thru honest work. In my opinion people who have earnings over 3k should pay more in taxes. Less than 3k is middle america or small bussinesses and they are trying hard. How much do you need to have a decent life? I can't understand Americans supporting rich people, that have more than they can spend, against their fellow brothers which are out of jobs, sick or loosing their homes. In America there are so many billionaires like Sam Walton owner of Walmart which I think the family is like 163 BILLION in net worth and ck how he made believe people that he contributed to the needy

http://books.google.com.pr/books?id=haF1pOaAxNwC&pg=PA195&lpg=PA195&dq=earnings+sam+walton&source=bl&ots=lRGUSCq-xM&sig=axOhsZYV6G_Ir4YPweBrq2pFyKw&hl=es-419&ei=Bu0KTaPqOIX7lwf8rfGYDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDoQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=earnings%20sam%20walton&f=false

Walmart in 2010 had sales of 405 BILLIONS, REVENUES OF 103 BILLIONS AND 14.1 BILLIONS ARE LEFT BEHIND AFTER MAKING ALL POSSIBLE PAYMENTS FOR CASH FLOW. I think they have a little more money than needed, don't you think?

I think USA is the country that have the most richest people in the World, the Bill Gates (57billion), Warren Buffet (50billion), Oracle's Larry Elisson (27 billion) and the wife, sons and daughters of Walton as the 10 most rich in USA.

Do they really need billionssssssssssss?

Here is a list of who should pay more taxes

http://www.forbes.com/wealth/forbes-400#p_4_s_arank_-1_

It won't be me but if I have to I would gladly!!!!!

Wishfulthinking, have you seen this site to take back the Constitution?

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/node/5

It's real and happening.

Thanks for the site, GIDad. That is most interesting, will be joining the mail!.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

EB, as you can read in my statement, I'm not as selfish as the people that posseses big amounts of money are. I wouldn't mind giving what is fair of my gains to people in need. My dream would be to have enough money to pay my primary house(I have 3 mortgages) so I could have security in my life and a roof over my head which is mine and not owed to a bank. The rest can be obtained thru honest work. In my opinion people who have earnings over 3k should pay more in taxes. Less than 3k is middle america or small bussinesses and they are trying hard. How much do you need to have a decent life? I can't understand Americans supporting rich people, that have more than they can spend, against their fellow brothers which are out of jobs, sick or loosing their homes. In America there are so many billionaires like Sam Walton owner of Walmart which I think the family is like 163 BILLION in net worth and ck how he made believe people that he contributed to the needy

http://books.google.com.pr/books?id=haF1pOaAxNwC&pg=PA195&lpg=PA195&dq=earnings+sam+walton&source=bl&ots=lRGUSCq-xM&sig=axOhsZYV6G_Ir4YPweBrq2pFyKw&hl=es-419&ei=Bu0KTaPqOIX7lwf8rfGYDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDoQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=earnings%20sam%20walton&f=false

Walmart in 2010 had sales of 405 BILLIONS, REVENUES OF 103 BILLIONS AND 14.1 BILLIONS ARE LEFT BEHIND AFTER MAKING ALL POSSIBLE PAYMENTS FOR CASH FLOW. I think they have a little more money than needed, don't you think?

I think USA is the country that have the most richest people in the World, the Bill Gates (57billion), Warren Buffet (50billion), Oracle's Larry Elisson (27 billion) and the wife, sons and daughters of Walton as the 10 most rich in USA.

Thanks for the site, GIDad. That is most interesting, will be joining the mail!.

What in the world!?!?!?

1.) I guess I'm "rich" since I make over 3k a month. Maybe 3k is "middle America" in say, Kentucky or Indiana, but I live in California. 3k is not "middle America" here!!! That is ridiculous. Maybe this burns my hide so much because I live in the biggest welfare state in the union. I look around and see my tax dollars going to people who are scamming the system. No, sorry, I highly disagree with your above comments.

2.) As a small business owner, I can tell you, not many businesses could survive with just 3k in operating capital a month.

• Upvote 4

I dont know about the rest of you but I prefer to live in an America that keeps true to what made us a great country and that is CAPITALISM. As far as im concerned they can do what ever they want with there billions because they earned it. And those of you who believe they dont pay enough in taxes, I have news for you they pay plenty and so do the rest of us regular people. The problem is not who is not paying enough taxes it is who is taking to much taxes and that is our wasteful govt. If the govt. was responsible with the money we provide them there would be plenty to go around.

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

Thanks Don for the post. I think you may have dumped a lot onto one's plate if you are attempting to educate, but a great post nonetheless. I have spent a good 5 years researching what you covered and must say that I would not have been able to accept such raw truths if not for faith in Christ.

I did want to add one major component which normally comes up missing in discussions like these but is just as critical a piece as any. this component is "The Courts". i wont go into detail but would have people consider the logic. once substance money was stripped from the world and all money is now debt instruments (negotiable instruments) this means that debts can no longer be paid. bill can no longer PAY bob for his services. when substance money was in circulation we had money of exchange where bill EXCHANGED gold (substance) for bob's service (milk produce). now-a-days bill gives bob a debt note (IOU) and bob surrenders service. bill walks away with milk while bob gets stuck with an iou. this in essence is NOT EQUITABLE.

so in a system of commerce where equity rules where everything must be fair and balanced, how do the court rule in such matters when there are discrepencies? how can a court make any PAY when there is nothing of substance to pay with?! how can a court make any intercourse between bill and bob just? simple...under common law, it is an impossibility. what had to be created was colorful law (or law that is not real). it is this law and this law alone that must govern commerce that is not equal.

the courts then are no longer courts of substance but courts of color. the only thing these courts can rule on are entities that are fictionable, non-substanative. the effect is world wide and anyone seeking to bring substance back into the courts must be thwarted. so globally we see a new law has been adopted by all nations which is Uniform Commercial Code. this is the new law of world courts and every court you cast your eye.

how this directly affects the common every day person is another lengthy discussion, but know this that it has profound implications on all of our lives.

be blessed my friend.

• Upvote 2

These kind of stupid conspracy theories have floated about for nearly ever. They come from unsophisticated losers that think

the whole world is stacked against them and is the reason why they cannot achieve any success. Instead of seeing a simple

explaination there is this convulted theory that has more holes then swisss cheese in it.

I also suppose JFK was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and Princess Di was really murdered by a secret branch of the royal family

that did not like her exposing the secrets of the monarchy? I beleive in the National Treasre film more where a huge cache

of treasure is waiting for anyone to find that has a proper map. Where is Nicholas Cage when you need him?

Maybe he can find out when the RV is coming and we can stop this nonsense.

If you do some real research, you will find that there is some truth in each of the conspiracy theories. Tell me why there are no wall street heads in prison. Tell me why there are so few priests ever convicted and put in prison for life for ruining hundreds of children and innocent believers. I am speaking about just one priest, if you tally up all the abusers it is thousands and thousands throughout the world! Tell me that BP and Bank of America do not have the catholic church as a major investor. Tell me why the catholic church can own huge skyscrapers and rent out at top dollar, and pay no taxes on their valuable property or income from renting out............................tell me who controls the country by threats of violence to families if the leaders do not take bribes and vote as directed....................You surely live in the gaga Hollywood mind set if you believe we have a country not controlled by the black priests. Oh, just forget it, it is impossible to change most minds, until you yourself have been violated.

• Upvote 1

I have done my OWN research and found that the Rothchilds DO own most banks that sound like the "Central Bank of...." and that included Iraq

So the following is from another gent in anothe forum, and he brings an interesting perspective on what I have found is partially correct from other sources:

(CONSTRUCTIVE comments welcomed)

-----------------------------------------

* Marcus Curtis: There Will Be a Revalue of the Iraqi Dinar… Here’s Why

December 10, 2010 12:02 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off There Will Be A Revalue of The Iraqi Dinar Here’s Why

by Marcus Curtis on November 24, 2010

{Disclaimer} First I want to say there are no guarantees. I want to try to tie together all the research I have been doing for the last few months. I want to explain why I believe Iraq’s currency will revalue, and what is really at stake here. The more I dug the more I found. I used Google Bing and yahoo search engines. I also used Google and Bing translators. Anyone can find out what I discovered. I am no guru. I don’t know what the rate will be. I don’t know when this will happen (although I believe it will be soon) I don’t have any people on the inside, or boots on the ground. I don’t sell dinar or represent those who do. All I believe is this. The dinar will gain great value and we will all make money on this. Links will be provided. Please take the time to click on the links. They will blow your mind!!! Now I will present my case.

The first thing we need to know about the revalue is simple. We need an understanding of how a central bank works. What is a central bank? The US had 3 central banks. Each central bank was privately owned and operated. Each one had the power to print the government’s money, and charge the government interest for using that money.

http://iraqcurrencyw…-money-history/

Our current central bank is the Federal Reserve. It has the power to create money, adjust interest rates, and it has the power to control a lot of the American economy. Yet the Federal Reserve is not part of the Federal Government, and it is an independently owned and operated. It is a private organization.

Part 1 http://www.youtube.c…h?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

Part 2 http://www.youtube.c…feature=related

We also need to understand that the Iraqi central bank is also a privately owned bank. It operates and works the same way the Federal Reserve operates and works. It was the Rothschilds that owned and operated the first two central banks of the United States. They also own the Central Bank of Iraq. (CBI) They played a major role and even have part ownership in the Federal Reserve.

A man by the name of Paul Wolfowitz who for a time served as head of the World Bank, (2 years) was also involved in the planning of the Iraqi invasion. He has ties with the Rothschilds.

http://www.analysis-…standing-IV.htm

Now let’s go back to The American Revolution. At this time there was a currency circulating called a Continental. (Colonial Script) The Rothschilds were openly condemning this currency and calling it worthless. At the same time they did this they were buying all the Continentals they could find. A man named Alexander Levine came to America. He was a Rothschild agent. He changed his name to Alexander Hamilton. He served under George Washington. He became his personal secretary. When Washington became president he made Hamilton the US Secretary of Treasury. Hamilton was able to revalue all the Continentals the Rothschilds owned. He was also successful in getting the first US Central Bank on a temporary basis. It had a 20 year charter and Washington signed it into law.

http://www.analysis-…standing-VI.htm

http://www.analysis-…rstanding-V.htm

In recent years The US stock market has gone through some major adjustments. J.P. Morgan bought Bear Stearns and Bank of America bought Merrill Lynch. Both these companies had a major supply of Iraqi dinar and Iraqi bonds. Both J.P. Morgan and Bank of America already had a significant amount of Iraqi dinars and bonds before the purchase of these companies were made. Now they have greatly increased the supply of these assets.

Companies like Lehman Brothers were allowed to go bankrupt because they had few if any Iraqi assets in their portfolio. It was J.P. Morgan himself that also assisted in the effort to establish the Federal Reserve. Goldman Sachs is another Rothschild/US company. It is flush with Iraqi bonds, and it is in the process of becoming a bank. This bank supposedly has 1.1 trillion in assets.

The Oil Connection

It has been stated in many threads over the forums that Iraq would not simply give it’s oil reserves away for a revalued currency. I have added to the confusion by stating that The Iraqi dinar is backed by oil. This was really a poor choice of words on my part. The Iraqi dinar is not a coupon that countries will use to get their oil. What I am trying to imply is this. The value of Iraq’s resources such as oil, Natural Gas, sulfur crops ect, will play a role in the value of the Iraqi dinar itself. The dinar itself is not backed by oil the same way the USD was once backed by gold. However oil will play a role in the revalue of Iraq’s currency.

When you appraise the value of a home you don’t only look at the square footage alone to figure out the value. You take everything into account. Is their any finished carpentry work? Does it have a sprinkler system? Does it have Granit counter tops or Formica? How big is the garage? Is it one car, two cars, or three cars? How many finishing details does it have? Is the house in good shape or does it need repairs?

That is kind of like the same role the resources play on the value of the dinar. This is because these resources will contribute to Iraq’s GDP. This is why oil will always play a part in the value of Iraq’s currency and their economy.

http://www.ikhnews.c…_view_3360.html

Baghdad (newsletter).Central appearance for confirmed mscharalbnk that economic growth will improve the Iraqi dinar, that prices will double the total output of Iraq. He said in a telephone (for news agency of news)–all indications are that there are optimistically that Iraqi economy powerful shift will move over the next two years in General and will improve Iraqi dinar particularly noting that such a shift will develop oil and up productivity to (4) million barrels of oil.

Predicted for oil market prices remain high between 80 to 85 dollars a barrel as this will double the total output of Iraq with 100 percent of what will have on government revenues and income of the ECB.

And between valid: that which helps Iraqi Ttoiraldinar versus aldolarho economic growth rates while the value of income and greater currency,

adding: when national income value improves the Iraqi dinar and the level of income, wages and per capita gross domestic product is improving.

And he said that the Central Bank’s monetary policy is now stable and stability affects three elements highlighted by rate level of stability during recent years, and even stable Central Bank reserves in the limits between 43 to 45 billion dollars a barrel./

http://translate.goo…late.google.com

The economist said Ghazi Kanani that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years due to the monetary policy the right of the Central Bank, expected to see the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar next year. He said yesterday: Since 2004, the U.S. dollar Astaqrarolm effect the exchange rate, as this stability in the interest of consumers and traders, explained that the citizens and merchants were suffering greatly from volatility in the exchange rate, which was reflected in the prices of goods and services. He noted that the constant change at the exchange rate prior to 2004, the latest upheaval in the (economic and commercial) in the country, as well as central bank reserves , and that exchange rate stability They gave impetus to the Iraqi dinar. predicted Kanani said that improving the Iraqi dinar price during the coming year due to increased financial reserves, especially after Iraq signed the Convention on the (oil licensing round) that is, they Sneks revenues, with the budget of the oil. Kanani said his emphasis on the stability that this will affect the Iraqi Central Bank reserves and thus leads from the high value of the Iraqi dinar and stability.

http://www.iraqoilre…expansion-5033/

Now hopefully everyone can see the roll oil and other resources will play and how it will cause the Iraqi dinar to gain value!

Making the numbers fit

People here have been struggling with large numbers and many are trying to come to any logical conclusion as to how this currency will gain value. It seems all the zeros don’t add up. Don’t worry congress gets just as confused when it sees lots of zeros too. It just boggles the mind.

It has been said through numerous articles that Iraq has 25 trillion dinar in circulation. Some say even 27 trillion. This number is then compared to the world GDP and to the US money supply. It has been said that the US money supply is only 1.7 trillion some say 8.5 trillion. So it would be impossible to revalue a currency when that much dinar is in circulation. I would agree with this assumption if those numbers were correct. But these numbers are not correct. As we will see

Just because Iraq has introduced 25 to 27 trillion dinars into circulation does not mean that all that money stayed in circulation. Iraq has pulled money out of circulation. Here is an article that surfaced in the spring of 2010.

http://translate.goo…late.google.com

Iraq : Iraq announces withdrawal of 70 percent of the excess liquidity

Stressed the continuing support of residential, industrial and service

Baghdad, Taha Hussein

Iraq could pull a high proportion of excess liquidity for local market needs as well as continuing to support projects of industrial, service and housing.

Director General of BADEA Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri at a news conference attended by “morning” that the bank has achieved an important work focuses on two aspects, namely the withdrawal of excess liquidity from circulation and put it into the market again as it allows taking 24 trillion and 800 billion dinars, representing 70 percent of the liquidity, adding to The second aspect of the directions of the Bank is to support a draft comprehensive banking and industrial sectors, service and construction projects, construction and allocation of part of loans to farmers and the financing of housing projects, especially that the country needs to build more than three million housing units, noting that the bank was allocated 6 trillion dinars for the purposes of housing, commerce and industry to by granting loans to the public sector such as the Ministry of Electricity, which granted a loan for the development of electricity and the purchase of bonds and remittances in the form of two waves exceeded Akiemha four trillion and 800 billion dinars, as well as giving companies and the Ministry of Industry more than a trillion and 115 billion dinars, a contribution to the implementation of rehabilitation projects and the development of these companies , in addition to the different loans granted by Bank staff and employees in government departments, different. Speaking of housing loans granted by Iraq for the citizens and that the bank used Balakari as his experience in granting housing loans to citizens Vakarz final amount exceeded 300 billion dinars, in addition to the prepared study in how to grant housing loans by him directly, because the bank wanted to avoid the mistakes that many international banks through the equation between the deposits and the type and between loans and advances, indicating the presence of short-term deposits and long-term and there are loans and lines of short, medium and long-term bank, which has the right vision for the future must be prepared to lend this budget and on this basis, as he put it. Director-General warned that the bank is still going to give the citizens of housing loans of $ 30 million, indicating that the bank is required possession of the citizen who wants to get this loan for a piece of land as fit for building residential unit more than others, as well as its continuation in the granting of commercial loans and industrial. Said that Iraq had set a ceiling for advances not to exceed one trillion dinars and is currently studying the possibility of developing a new roof or the lifting of the ceiling reached by the bank in the previous round.

Here we see Iraq withdrawing money, but at the same time it is stressing that it will still have enough money to support projects for industrial, service, and housing.

So what is excess liquidity?

http://www.livemint….ity-create.html

Becker provides a precise definition of “excess liquidity”, which is simply that if money supply expands faster than nominal gross domestic product (GDP), excess liquidity will be created. In other words, excess liquidity is the percentage year-on-year (y-o-y) money supply growth minus the percentage y-o-y growth in nominal GDP.

It is evident that the Central bank of Iraq has been pulling money from the supply look at the CBI

http://www.cbi.iq/in…p?pid=Banknotes

The coins are already pulled from the money supply.

http://en.wikipedia….iki/Iraqi_dinar

“The notes were similar in design to notes issued by the Central Bank of Iraq in the 1970s and 1980s. A 500 dinars note was issued a year later, in October 2004. In the Kurdish regions of Iraq, the 50 dinar note is not in circulation.

In 2004, new 25, 50, and 100 dinars coins were introduced. However, these coins proved to be unpopular & were withdrawn from circulation.”

I don’t know exactly how much Iraqi dinar is in circulation and how much has been pulled at this point. I am still trying to determine this, but what about the US money supply?

The US has 1.7 trillion dollars in printed currency this is called the M1 money supply. The US also has digital currency. The digital currency and the physical currency added together is called the M2 money supply. The M2 money supply is 8.5 trillion. The money supply is greatly expanded by the use of something called Fractional Reserve Banking. This is outlined in a book produced by the Federal Reserve called Modern Money Mechanics. This short video will explain how it works.

http://www.youtube.c…h?v=pC8I3J-1GSM

http://www.forecasts.org/m1.htm

Now you know exactly how the money supply is expanded through the fractional reserve banking system. So take the base money supply and times it by 10 (the reserve limit) now you have 85 trillion as an expansion possibility. However the reserve requirement has been removed.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/65803

So ask yourself, If the federal reserve and the bankers can expand the money supply this much, How come the reserve requirements were removed? The money supply has been expanded even further through Quantitative Easing 1 and 2. The total US money supply is M3. Good luck finding an accurate number.

So money = debt and debt = money. Every dollar in circulation represents someone else in debt. Now check out the US debt Clock

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Maybe we can kind of guess what the real M3 money supply is from calculating all this debt.

Iraq is a world currency. It is spread throughout the world. So to determine if there is enough currency to revalue you need to look at the global picture, not just the United States currency. Keep in mind that there are about 150 central banks and don’t forget to take into account Fractional Reserve Banking for each bank!

What about Redenomination?

In the last redenomination article I read two things stood out. First the new government would need to approve the dinar. Second they will conduct a study to see if this is a good option. So if this is correct no decision has been made at this point. They would also need to determine the cost and build it into the budget. There has been an on again off again approach when discussing this topic. There are many articles that say they will not redenominate. I am going to quote from the Wikipedia link provided earlier.

“According to a Reuters report on 11 Feb 2010, Iraq expects to redenominate its dinar currency by knocking three zeros off the nominal value of bank notes to facilitate currency transactions.”

The Rothschild family owns Reuters. This is the same Rothschild family that owns the CBI. History is about to repeat itself once again. Remember earlier that the Rothschild’s ancestors purchased all the colonial currency they could find and at the same time they had their network of people declaring how worthless the currency was. Soon afterwards Alexander Hamilton restored value to the Colonial currency.

The same thing is happening today. The Rothschilds are setting up their network of agents and friends with as much Iraqi dinar and bonds as possible via the stock market and acquisitions, and at the same time they say the currency will redenominate and is worthless through their media complex. Places like Reuters and AP provide the Rothschilds with their own personal forums. Then when the time is right Shabibi will revalue the dinar.

http://www.publiccentralbank.com/

http://www.scoreboar…les-reuters.htm

http://everythingwar…nd-buffett.html

http://www.theflucas...emid=64〈=en

http://tobefree.word…-gold%E2%80%A6/

So if you clicked on the links and watched the video in the last link above you know that the Rothschilds also own the oil company Royal Dutch Shell. Look at the oil contracts in Iraq that have been given to shell. Look at the 17 billion gas contract signed by shell.

In Conclusion

When we consider an Iraqi dinar RV we need to look at the really big picture. There is more at stake here than a war-torn country that suffered under a brutal dictatorship and is merely trying to emerge from economic ruin. We are dealing with global interests that want to establish a foothold in this region. The global elite wants to dominate this region and establish their control over it’s recourses. The dinar is a tool to do just that.

There is one more piece to this puzzle. All of this is setting the world stage for a one world government. A ruler (antichrist) will arise from this world government and all this can be found in biblical prophecy.

http://iraqcurrencyw…say-about-iraq/

Isn't this an old article and old post...... how many times has this appeared here.

• Downvote 2

If anyone owns the CBI other than the GOI, its Uncle Sam not the Rothchilds.

Jeez, mate....Uncle Sam was invented by the RothSchilds to suck you into joining the army...wake up and smell the con job already!!!

The Rotschilds Or Red Shield family own us all..make no mistake. Uncle Sam...what a joke. The Red Shield family came from Austria/Germany and they are Austrian- German Jews hell bent on ruling the world....they are different to Israelis, so don't start with the anti Semite rubbish...I am NOT making any anti Semite statements here....just letting you know that Rockefellers and Rotschilds and Bush and Cheneys are all linked through a Zionist-Jesuit tied network.

http://m.youtube.com/?appcache_off=1324271660&reason=1&errmsg=E-SER%3AQUOTA_EXCEEDED_ERR%3A%20DOM%20Exception%2022#/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI. See this awesome George Carlin routine on Who Controls America...enjoy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If anyone owns the CBI other than the GOI, its Uncle Sam not the Rothchilds.

Good Lord. Not this again. I meant this as a joke over a year ago and now people still cant take it. Guess I should have put a smiley face after it. :P Can the mods please delete my original post? This is unbelievable. Must be a lot of Rothchilds on the forum. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1