Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fishman69/BreakinDaBank Appology

RVDinar4MyFamily

I'm man enought to admit when I am wrong, after having semi-heated discussion with Fishman69 and BreakingDaBank last night in chat, I would not feel right if I were not to extend my appoligies and admit being wrong about our disagreement. Hope you understand that I am proven facts first kinda person, if I can't see the proof, then it is not a fact til I can.

Excellent catch Fish and Break

please accept my appoligies for my comments in chat last night

Merry Christmas,

RVDinar4MyFamily

• Upvote 9

Apology accepted. Like I said last night, I didn't want any trouble.

Thanks again, and I sincerely hope that the decimal and 3 zero's WILL BE NEEDED soon.

The smaller the number, the better Cash in rate for us.

In case anyone is wondering what the discussion was about:

This discussion was in regards to the buy rate shown on CBI web site ( www.cbi.iq ) that has previously shown 1170 and now shows 1170.000.

I am really digging the change, so now it can handle a number LESS than 1 which will give us a cash in rate GREATER than 1.

Example:

If CBI site shows 1 USD = 1170.000 IQD, this means the value of the USD is greater than that of the IQD, (not what we want!)

If CBI site would show a number less than 1 as the buy rate, (like a 0.250) which the site can now handle, the cash in would be as follows:

1 USD = 0.250 IQD So Divide both sides by 0.250 or multiply both sides by 4 and the cash in exchange from IQD to USD would be 1 IQD = 4 USD

So I see the added decimal and three zeros to the right of the decimal as a very positive move by the CBI site in preparation to a number, perhaps, much more sensitive or smaller than the present large number of 1170. And of course, if it is less than 1, I am sure most of us would be very happy.

I hope this explains what I was trying to say in Chat last night.

Lets just get this RV underway and have a great Christmas.

• Upvote 4

boy that is so wrong, I'm glad I wasn't there when you guys were battling this out. your math is correct, your answer is wrong. One dollar divided by .250 does give you 4 and 4 x .250 does give you one dollar. But! it is 4 iqd makes one dollar! or each iqd is worth .25 lol If I go to the bank with 1 U.S. Dollar I will get 4 iqd . it is not the other way around.

• Downvote 8

boy that is so wrong, I'm glad I wasn't there when you guys were battling this out. your math is correct, your answer is wrong. One dollar divided by .250 does give you 4 and 4 x .250 does give you one dollar. But! it is 4 iqd makes one dollar! or each iqd is worth .25 lol If I go to the bank with 1 U.S. Dollar I will get 4 iqd . it is not the other way around.

You can ask for forgiveness from me later, as you are wrong.

I will be waiting, if you ever do figure out that my math in this simple problem is correct.

I am not here to start fights, and your apology will be accepted when you say "sorry".

You may want to start working on the cash in math like 76% of the other members have started to do (I hope) by now.

Only 24% of the people on this site KNOW how to calculate the cash in total amount per a recent poll that was posted. You are not in that group.

Thanks for trying to correct my math anyways.

Responding with kindness, FishMan1969

• Upvote 9

You can ask for forgiveness from me later, as you are wrong.

I will be waiting, if you ever do figure out that my math in this simple problem is correct.

I am not here to start fights, and your apology will be accepted when you say "sorry".

You may want to start working on the cash in math like 76% of the other members have started to do (I hope) by now.

Only 24% of the people on this site KNOW how to calculate the cash in total amount per a recent poll that was posted. You are not in that group.

Thanks for trying to correct my math anyways.

Responding with kindness, FishMan1969

lmao .... thanks fish

• Upvote 1

In case anyone is wondering what the discussion was about:

This discussion was in regards to the buy rate shown on CBI web site ( www.cbi.iq ) that has previously shown 1170 and now shows 1170.000.

I am really digging the change, so now it can handle a number LESS than 1 which will give us a cash in rate GREATER than 1.

Example:

If CBI site shows 1 USD = 1170.000 IQD, this means the value of the USD is greater than that of the IQD, (not what we want!)

If CBI site would show a number less than 1 as the buy rate, (like a 0.250) which the site can now handle, the cash in would be as follows:

1 USD = 0.250 IQD So Divide both sides by 0.250 or multiply both sides by 4 and the cash in exchange from IQD to USD would be 1 IQD = 4 USD

So I see the added decimal and three zeros to the right of the decimal as a very positive move by the CBI site in preparation to a number, perhaps, much more sensitive or smaller than the present large number of 1170. And of course, if it is less than 1, I am sure most of us would be very happy.

I hope this explains what I was trying to say in Chat last night.

Lets just get this RV underway and have a great Christmas.

Very Well Said. Anything less than 1 would be great. Even .86 per your math problem would be 1 IQD = $1.17

Which I would have no problem at all with.

Thanks for posting what the chat was about. Pretty easy I am sure for someone to misunderstand a discussion such as this.

GoRV.gif

I am sure the disagreement had something to do with getting the .86 dinar confused with .86 usd. That would be my guess.

Edited by Traconesu02