Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Documentation to Cash In at RV

toofuninaz

I received a couple of phone calls and emails today from people who purchased Dinar back in '06 with me. They were told that they need receipts from the seller showing I was the purchaser and then a notarized letter from me showing that I gave their portion to them. They were told this is to prove currently authenticity which doesn't make any sense to me. Are we not going to simply walk into the bank or Ali or wherever and hand them our Dinar and federal forms, count it with the DelaRue machine and complete the transaction?

I can see the paper trail for tax purposes (short term vs long term capital gains) maybe but protecting against counterfeiting Dinar is done by machine or something a little more proven no? Certainly a receipt and notarized letter has little value? Again it doesn't make sense to me but I need to have my ducks (quack) in a row before I go back to them. Thanks for your input and response.