Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK, I need some advice..Do I invest everything I can?

patterson258

OK...We are parents to 6 children...3 birth children and 3 adopted. We live on a pretty tight budget, but are self-employed and can make some extra money if we need to. Can I ask a really stupid question? How sure is everyone of this RV? I have spent hours reading online, trying to get a feel for the situation, but I just need some advice. How risky is it to use money to invest in this, if you should be spending the money, on say, credit card bills and such. Is it worth being late on some payments to take a chance on this? We have a huge responsability in taking care of our family of 8....all the more reason to really look at the possibilities here. We have bought 326,000 so far. Thank you to anyone that feels confident in givng us advice!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

patterson

DO NOT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO THROW AWAY!!!

NOTHING is a sure thing my friend.... wink.gif

Take out emotions and look at the reality of what you face, sleep on it, and make your decision based on what YOU and your responsiblities to your family are...

Best wishes to you and yours'

ret

• Upvote 5

Okay...slow down. First and foremost, make sure you handle your own affairs first(family, bills, etc.). That is your priority. Second, I would spend some more time doing some careful research and talk it over with your spouse. And "if", you have some extra money that you can "possibly" afford to lose, then by all means, go for it. Despite all the great news we are receiving, nothing is guaranteed except taxes and death.

The only thing that anyone can do here on the boards, is give you some suggestions and thoughts about what may happen.

Do I think that this will happen? Sure, but I did my homework, talked it over with my wife and prayed about it. But I did not omit any bills and such to make this investment. So, please be careful and don't let anyone take advantage of your situation. As with any investment, this do have risks.

God bless you!

• Upvote 4

Good question...we all asked that at one time.

I look at it this way, say you bought in a million at $1060, some dealers will buy back at $880. If it doesn't RV, I can't see the value getting much less. So you might say you are risking about $180. Just a thought.

I imagine some may disagree but I think you asked so you could get some different ideas. Good luck friend and don't be shy to ask morer questions...we ALL have 'em.

• Upvote 7

Hi!

First off, just wanted to say thank you for adopting 3 children.

I started off in this investment 3 years ago, buying a little at a time.

Over time it has accumalated to quite a nice sum.

So a little each payday really pays off. The challenge, is time of

course, evidence is pointing to a not too distant R/V (but only

God knows). My only advise is, if time allows, buy what you

can, when you can.

I probaly have not helped you a great deal, altough there are

some really smart and knowledgable people who contribute

to this Forum. Once again, awesome thing your doing adopting

kids, who need the love that only a Family can bring.

Merry Christmas!

Aloha!

Hawaii K

• Upvote 3

Risking a credit rating has signifcant ramifications such as increased property insurance premiums, difficulty in securing future credit needs both personal and business. If you have invested all you feel comfortable with, then call it a day and enjoy the ride. Even though news is positive at this moment, it's not a done deal and could drag on until next year... hopefully not, but there is the possibility. Stay put if you feel uncomfortable in investing more USD in IQD.

• Upvote 1

My two cents is this. Never miss credit card payments for this. Bad credit stays with you for a long time. You said you can earn extra income when you want, so go do it and use that. As long as the family is safe and secure. Thanks for saving those three you adopted. I have a house of 7 now that my oldest is in college. It is a challenge. I too am self employed and only have used what extra I could earn. Thanks for asking us. Welcome to Dinar investing.

• Upvote 2

Yes, drain your bank accounts, max out your credit cards, pawn everthing you own ( cars, jewelry, appliances, furniture) borrow as much money as possible from friends, family, even loan sharks. Then bet it all on Iraq, and pray for an RV. LET IT RIDE BABY !!!

This is in no way, shape or form sound financial advice. Bottom line is do what you want to do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thank you for all of your opinions...time is really the issue here. We just heard about it so we havent had the luxery of buying a little at a time. My husband is definitaly on board...he feels we need to invest all we can since time is of the essence.

I hope and pray this happens..,It seems all of you have invested for many years and waited a long time. Has anything happened before that caused everyone to think that it was going to "happen" soon? Is this the first time that it has seemed so close?

Thank you again for spending some time helping us out. And Oh, by the way...WE are the blessed ones from adopting. The joy that children bring can be really amazing!

God bless!!

• Upvote 2

OK...We are parents to 6 children...3 birth children and 3 adopted. We live on a pretty tight budget, but are self-employed and can make some extra money if we need to. Can I ask a really stupid question? How sure is everyone of this RV? I have spent hours reading online, trying to get a feel for the situation, but I just need some advice. How risky is it to use money to invest in this, if you should be spending the money, on say, credit card bills and such. Is it worth being late on some payments to take a chance on this? We have a huge responsability in taking care of our family of 8....all the more reason to really look at the possibilities here. We have bought 326,000 so far. Thank you to anyone that feels confident in givng us advice!

I would try to tie your investment down with a Warka account. $500 - $1000 would be enough. Hopefully you have read Adam Montanas book here online. It explains the scenarios and why it is good to have both. Either way you should be ok. Thats what I have done and thats what I advise friends and family to do........if they ask me that is !

OK here it is. This is just a portion of my porfolio, but it has been the best since everything went down a few years ago. I lost alot in my retirement.(Now recovered all + some) I do my investing now.....However so far I've been in for 5years and its the only investment I have not lost in. It has always gone up some. Just remember unlike some have said(you could only lose some of your money). You can lose it all. God bless and welcome to DV

• Upvote 1

PATTERSON258 -

FIRST AND FOREMOST, THIS IS "MY PERSONAL OPINION", YOU TAKE FROM IT WHAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH........................

IS IT GOING TO RV? YES, MOST DEFINANTELY! :woot:

DO I NOW EXACTLY WHEN, NO, BUT IT IS GOING TO BE SOONER THAN LATER.

WHEN? I WISH I HAD A CRYSTAL BALL, ALTHOUGH ME THINKS BY THE 15TH, BUT NO LATER THAN B4 CHRISTmas :twothumbs:

IS IT WORTH IT? TO ME IT IS! NO MORE WORRIES.....................AND MY HUSBAND CAN RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

I BELIEVE IN THIS HAPPENING, AS I BELIEVE THEIR IS A GOD IN HEAVEN WHO WATCHES OVER ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!

NOW......................REMEMBER.............................THIS IS "MY HUMBLE OPINION"

RELAX, SLEEP WELL AND APPRECIATE THIS BLESSING, AND YOU LOVELY FAMILY. :hug:

THIS IS A "GOOD THING" : :twothumbs:

BUT AGAIN, THIS IS "MY OPINION"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, GOD BLESS AND WATCH OVER OUR MEN AND WOMEN OF THE ARMED FORCES. :hug:

AND THIS WILL BE A BLESSING FOR ONE AND ALL! .........................AMEN...................AMEN.....................AND AMEN.......................! :woot:

DRAVMORRIS2 :wave::hug:

If you are asking us, it sounds like you are not really in a place to do this without financial consequences. Do I hope it will happen, yes BUT.. when?? it's been tomorrow or next Saturday, or Monday for a few years now (Yeah been in it for a while... <_< ) so Please IF you CHOOSE to place money in this ONLY put in what you can afford to lose or be without for a LONG while. This has to be YOUR choice not a decision you asked some CLOWNS on a forum to decide for you (myself included in the CLOWN group, LOL) No missing Kids XMas for this!!! NO BLAMING anyone but your self if it doesn't happen as quickly as you'd like!!! IMHO!!!

Best of luck to ALL of us!

• Upvote 2

I agree that you should never invest more than you can afford to lose but in this shaky economy I know I don't want to lose anything! My first priority is my family and the bills that have to be paid like the mortgage, etc. I've bought some a little bit at a time and it's definitely added up. I'm very comfortable with what I have now and you have to find the amount you're comfortable with and leave it at that. This is a high-risk investment! There are no guarantees but the potential payoff for a relatively small investment is huge so to me it's worth taking some risk. I'm sure you're doing your homework and are aware of all the possibilities that can happen. Hopefully this will end up being a very positive thing for all of us.

OK, as with all the others...this is just my opinion. I am in a similar boat as you. Just got involved a few weeks ago, have a family (1 adopted son), not a lot of expendable cash flow, and an urgency to the time that seems to be very close. Here is what I have done and plan to do. 1. Scraped together what I could to at least get in the game (sounds like you have done the same). 2. Cut the fat...find the things around the house that you don't need and sell it. If nothing else you get some early spring cleaning done! 3. DO NOT OVEREXTEND YOURSELF!! I put some dinar on reserve and stressed about it the entire time until I paid for it. In the meantime I have sold quite a bit of "junk" and am well on my way to buying more dinar. 4. I talked to a friend that had some expendable cash and went in on the investment together...25% "Finders fee"...we are both ecstatic about the investment. Not everyone has that possibility, but I had enough urgency to pull all the stops in case it does. I would still love to get more dinar since I feel a little "late to the game", but one thing I have learned in a short few weeks is that even when it all seems locked up and ready for RV...there is "one more thing" to look for before it RV's. Not being negative at all, I completely believe this is going to happen, and sooner than later, my point is that this is not only a gov't. but an Iraqi gov't. at that. NOTHING SEEMS TO HAPPEN WHEN WE THINK IT WILL...but this will not always be the case. Keep researching and praying for direction...good luck! GO RV!! :D

• Upvote 1

Patterson please do yourself a favor. Do not invest anymore than you are willing to lose, and my lose I mean ALL of it. This is a very speculative investment, there is nothing sure about the Iraqi Dinar and anyone that tells you otherwise is not only kidding themselves, but is doing you a disservice in the process. I personally have invested close to 10K dollars in this over the past 4 years, and I am ok if I lose all of that. I would not be happy and my wife would be very upset but it would not be the end of myself, or my family. You have to have that mentality with something like this. With great reward comes greater risk. I do think this will RV and I do believe I will make a good return on my investment. If I gain anything other than my personal expectations that is a bonus.

Please keep that in mind. I hope that helps you and your family with your decision making.

And to the board, do not beat me up on this post, it is only my opinion backed with knowledge on high risk investments.

• Upvote 1

Patterson, Folks should always invest whatever they are comfortable losing. Now after saying that, if you do decide to invest more. You may want to consider setting your own RV date. Buy your Dinar from dinartrade and Ali. Set a date for yourself. If the money doesn't RV by the date you set, sell the dinar back to Dinartrade -10%. Now, this is only one option. I think Ali has other programs available too. I just hope you really think it through. Definately your family's needs are the most important. Good luck with your decision and God Bless you and your family. I commend you for opening your home and your heart to adoption. Thats Awesome... Peace................ oildriven :)