Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Owner of Silver Greetings Thinks Iraq will LOP

VIZIOIRAQI

I just got of the phone with the Owner of SilverGreetings , and He said the RV is days away. He also said that 25,000 note is not going to make me 75,000 and that is crazy thinking, but we will make 3 times our money. He also stated that buying the smaller bills was a wise move, and when the new dinar comes out that he will exchange all my dinar for the new bills. I don't agree with him on the lop theory at all , but only time will tell.

Not trying to bring a bad note just thought I'd share what a Dinar Dealer said to me!

P.S. He also told me to invest in the ISX and gave me this address THEIRAQFUND.COM he said it's insured so if anything drastic happens we still get paid.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I just got of the phone with the Owner of SilverGreetings , and He said the RV is days away. He also said that 25,000 note is not going to make me 75,000 and that is crazy thinking, but we will make 3 times our money. He also stated that buying the smaller bills was a wise move, and when the new dinar comes out that he will exchange all my dinar for the new bills. I don't agree with him on the lop theory at all , but only time will tell.

Not trying to bring a bad note just thought I'd share what a Dinar Dealer said to me!

P.S. He also told me to invest in the ISX and gave me this address THEIRAQFUND.COM he said it's insured so if anything drastic happens we still get paid.

lopping is total baloney. i am so dang tired of hearing that.

The THEIRAQFUND? Are you serious? This website is not even completed and is a total

joke. Anyone that would invest in that would be a fool. Silvefund has a lot of nerve

to tell you to do that.

Ya I know I had a hard time listening to him talk , I felt like slaping him threw the phoneblink.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

• Upvote 3

I really do feel that whether they lop or not we really are days away.. I don't foresee a lop though for certain reasons; As Scooter has explained many times, Iraq does have the reserves to back an RV and not just .86.. way higher. Also, there is the infamous 50 dinar speculation. That if it were to lop just the 000's as they expain, what would happen to the 50 dinar?? It would be worth .05 or 50?? Also you tell me how a lop would stimulate there economy in any way? It would be a Neutral move. 000's off the currency and 000's off the rate are a neutral move. A lop really really doesn't make sense.

• Upvote 2

I may be wrong, but if he said we would make 3 times our money, isnt 3 times 25000, 75000.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think Abraham is trying to be realistic. He told me not to expect more than a penny or two. He said remember the saying if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Hard to argue with that but I prefer Scooter's logic on the RV. Hope we find out soon.

• Upvote 1

I think Abraham is trying to be realistic. He told me not to expect more than a penny or two. He said remember the saying if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Hard to argue with that but I prefer Scooter's logic on the RV. Hope we find out soon.

I agree that there's alot of good reasons why it should RV at a decent rate instead of lopping. A lop might make money handling easier but it wouldn't do much to stimulate the economy. Wouldn't a lot of corporations and big investors be pretty pissed off if they only got back what they invested? Not saying a lop can't happen and a $5.72 or $6.12 RV like some people are saying does sound too good to be true. But if you invested in the Kuwaiti dinar 20 years ago or Apple stock 10 years ago then you would be super well off today. So there are things that seem too good to be true that really can happen. You just have to be lucky enough to get in at the right time.

I have quarter and half dinar paper notes so it is possible. Hope it doesn't happen(lop) but I will take a three time profit on my dinar.

I have quarter and half dinar paper notes so it is possible. Hope it doesn't happen(lop) but I will take a three time profit on my dinar.

Kuwaiti notes that is...

Silver Silver Silver Whatever-------Is Very Very expensive place to buy IQD, so I have a hard time trusting the transfer of information, any good student of the IQD should know that they are high priced, I'm not very educated about the IQD, but I even know that Silver whatever is to expensive. 3 x a tenth of a penny is what a half of penny if that was the case then the IQD really would not have RV or RI........ Come on think a little.... If you want to follow junk go with TK at least there is humor to be had.....

Silver Silver Silver Whatever-------Is Very Very expensive place to buy IQD, so I have a hard time trusting the transfer of information, any good student of the IQD should know that they are high priced, I'm not very educated about the IQD, but I even know that Silver whatever is to expensive. 3 x a tenth of a penny is what a half of penny if that was the case then the IQD really would not have RV or RI........ Come on think a little.... If you want to follow junk go with TK at least there is humor to be had.....

YA HE'S ALITTLE PRICEY, BUT RELIABLE AND HAS LOT'S OF 50 NOTES tongue.gifcool.gif

Since I don't ever have my comments posted I'm going to say your friend is an idiot sir... good day

laugh.gif WHY THANK YOU VERY MUCH laugh.gif , BUT HE'S NOT A FRIEND OF MINE JUST SOMEONE I BUY MY 50 NOTES FROM tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

YA HE'S ALITTLE PRICEY, BUT RELIABLE AND HAS LOT'S OF 50 NOTES tongue.gifcool.gif

So I'm not quite sure I understand the LOP as it relates to 50 notes. Couldn't I just buy 500, 50 IQD notes and if it LOP's, I wouldn't be affected? If they're only lopping the notes that have the three 000's, how would this affect a foreign investor that holds lower denominations.

laugh.gif WHY THANK YOU VERY MUCH laugh.gif , BUT HE'S NOT A FRIEND OF MINE JUST SOMEONE I BUY MY 50 NOTES FROM tongue.gif