Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NBvzWhRGvmk

littlesam

hope this worked.....not to familier with pasting and coping....makes me cry when i remember this happening and where our country is going....but very optimistic on whats ahead

oh well i guess i dont know how...if someone does please post...its under 911 tribute by elvis presley backed by president george w bush...yhanks and again sorry...i tried :(

Your Very Welcome - We all learn something new everyday of our lives. Or at least I for one, hope to.

By the way Nice Video - Thanks for the post.

thanks again am a hugh elvis fan and george bush...it just seemed to fit no matter what the dinar does...which im hoping and praying it does especially for the iraqie people and us too..what a blessing for all :)

im so sorry.....i should have given a BIG THANK YOU to all the firefighters who where involved with this.....i know there is alot of conspiracies around 911...i hope i have not offended anyone, that was not my intention....it means alot to me personally also the day this happened my father died so again sorry for being so insensitive...have a blessed day

Regardless of what it is you believe this is the face of America demonstrating who we are and to what lengths we will go to help each other

without free money from government programs profferred by big goverment.

This video is the best of the best WE THE PEOPLE in action!

Thank you, Traconesu02 and Littlesam.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.

-John Quincy Adams

Dear Mr. John Adams,

On September 11, 2001 we knew exactly what you had been trying to tell us when you penned these words! WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

Jac

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1