Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roundtable on Dinar RV - recorded

blueskygal

This call starts with a background on the Dinar then goes into a roundtable with International Currency Expert Rudy (this person was banned and is an off limits topic.) and Don Turner. It was hosted by the BH Group last night. This was forwarded to me by a friend I do not know who the BH group is and I am not promoting them.

https://www.freeconf...91-17-65-67.mp3

Enjoy! :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FYI Rudy has been proven to be a plagiarist and has a pretty ugly criminal record in Florida I think. Fraud and other things you don't want to get involved in.

I don't think he has ever shown anything to prove he's an "International Currency Expert" - sounds like bull to me, just like most of his posts here.

These guys are marketers, plain and simple.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FYI Rudy has been proven to be a plagiarist and has a pretty ugly criminal record in Florida I think. Fraud and other things you don't want to get involved in.

I don't think he has ever shown anything to prove he's an "International Currency Expert" - sounds like bull to me, just like most of his posts here.

These guys are marketers, plain and simple.

I agree with you.... he is in for HIM, bragging about how he wants it to FLOAT, so he can do short/long and make millions more.

I listened to that call and from what I heard nothing was offered for sale, the one they called Rudy did mention some seminars in Florida, no dates or prices were given and it was very lowkey just a response to someones question I believe.....he did indeed talk about how he was going to make millions doing the short and long and basically he knew how and by the way he said it was that most of us were not knowledable enough to and would just cash in but oh well that is just his opinion This is about being wise and watchful and not believing everything you hear or trusting everyone who has info to share , but being open to hearing just about everything... however I will preface that with in my case there is one guru group I can't stomach and I won't listen to what they say etc. because it is a waste of my time. So someone else may feel the saem about this speaker and that is fine too. Part of why we all love AMERICA is the freedom to express ourselves and the freedom to choose what we want to hear :)

• Upvote 2

I listened to that call and from what I heard nothing was offered for sale, the one they called Rudy did mention some seminars in Florida, no dates or prices were given and it was very lowkey just a response to someones question I believe.....he did indeed talk about how he was going to make millions doing the short and long and basically he knew how and by the way he said it was that most of us were not knowledable enough to and would just cash in but oh well that is just his opinion This is about being wise and watchful and not believing everything you hear or trusting everyone who has info to share , but being open to hearing just about everything... however I will preface that with in my case there is one guru group I can't stomach and I won't listen to what they say etc. because it is a waste of my time. So someone else may feel the saem about this speaker and that is fine too. Part of why we all love AMERICA is the freedom to express ourselves and the freedom to choose what we want to hear :)

The voice of sanity. Good post.

Rudy was banned from this site for collecting member's information and breaking the rules here.

I'm about to send out an email that will better explain the board's policies, and more importantly, how you or anyone else can contribute to this website by holding conference calls and more.

IMPORTANT: you will NOT be allowed to use this site to collect member's information or promote anything outside of this site.

I'm deleting the posts in this thread that are off topic.

I agree with you.... he is in for HIM, bragging about how he wants it to FLOAT, so he can do short/long and make millions more.

Can you say, Dinar Trade Marketing Group? I wonder how much in kick backs these guys get from Ali. Interesting how the Moderator Charlie is from Toledo and Ali is allegedly opening a "cash-in" office in Toledo, of all places. How bout Chicago? Could that be a coincidence? I think not. He even states he's an internet marketer....what a Joke!

Here's what the BBB says about the BH Group:

Consumers have told BBB that when dialing phone numbers for this company, rather than being able to speak to a local representative, the consumer connects to a conference call about investing in the Iraqi Dinar. Phones numbers given to BBB are 712-432-1085 and 712-432-0075.