Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Life Settlements as an alternative investment.

I have been getting several responses about Life Settlements for investments. Many want to explore this option, and are asking for information on where to go to investigate the investment. A great starter place is this web site:

http://www.retirementrescueadvisors.com/news.php#12

Here, you will see a tab for “news.” Click this tab and you will see several articles that have been published from Fortune magazine, The Weiss Research Group (Dr. Martin Weiss), Wall Street Journal, and many others. This should get you started in the right direction.

Another question has been asked is how can I get involved? It depends on the state that you reside in. Due to regulations, each individual state is different. The following is a list of states that I can personally help individuals, companies, and Corporations get invested in. They are:

Arkansas

California

Delaware

Florida

Illinois

Louisiana

Maryland

Massachusetts

Nebraska

New Hampshire

New York

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Virginia

Washington

Wyoming

Puerto Rico

Another question is, “how can I fund this investment?” You can always use cash (“cash is king” – Dave Ramsey”). However, it is not the only method. You can use 401K’s, IRA’s, Roth IRA’s, most Pension Funds, and SEPP (Simple Employment Pension Plans). The beauty of these “qualified” funds is that they are either tax deferred or tax exempt. Guess what? They still will be, if you invest them in Life Settlements with us. A trust account is set up in your name as 401K Trust, IRA Trust, Roth IRA Trust, etc., etc. Only you have access to these accounts. The Trusts are set up with Wells Fargo. They are one of the top rated banks in the U.S.. This is not necessarily the case for other investment groups. BEWARE of any investor who tries to have joint access to your account. This is can be very bad for you. You have to make sure that the account is set up to protect you and your future.

I hope this answers some of the questions that are out there.

***EDITED DO NOT POST CONTACT INFO ***

Enjoy the discovery!

Shawn

Edited by Adam Montana
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1