Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

forgive me if im wrong

jimctrane

I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL SAT AT. 2:30 MY PEOPLE ARE TELLNG ME THEY THINK THAT THEY RV AT 3.87 . AND WE WILL SEE THIS ON FOREX MONDAY MORNING. IV TRIED TO DEBUNK THIS INFO BUT I CANT ITS HARD TO CALL TRUE OR FALSE ON A WEEKEND AND YES I EVEN HAD A FRIEND BUY DT DINARS. IF THEY ARE WRONG WELL MAN WOW IT HAD ME STUDIING ALL WEEKEND . IF THEY ARE WRIGHT WELL I MAY POST MORE WHEN THEY CALL! IM BEEN A VESTER FOR THREE YEARS I JOINED THIS SITE LAST SUMMER. I DO TAKE THIS RV SERIOUS. PS SORRY I CANT TEX VERY GOOD!

• Upvote 24
  • Downvote 7

I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL SAT AT. 2:30 MY PEOPLE ARE TELLNG ME THEY THINK THAT THEY RV AT 3.87 . AND WE WILL SEE THIS ON FOREX MONDAY MORNING. IV TRIED TO DEBUNK THIS INFO BUT I CANT ITS HARD TO CALL TRUE OR FALSE ON A WEEKEND AND YES I EVEN HAD A FRIEND BUY DT DINARS. IF THEY ARE WRONG WELL MAN WOW IT HAD ME STUDIING ALL WEEKEND . IF THEY ARE WRIGHT WELL I MAY POST MORE WHEN THEY CALL! IM BEEN A VESTER FOR THREE YEARS I JOINED THIS SITE LAST SUMMER. I DO TAKE THIS RV SERIOUS. PS SORRY I CANT TEX VERY GOOD!

WHO are your people? give us something to know if there is a chance it could be true......help us out here

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Jim all I can say is an Obama slogan... Hope and Change... I HOPE your right so I can CHANGE my lifestyle (or have one again..lol). No flames from me... just praying for it to happen soon...very very in the twinkle of an eye soon. Peace and good will to all men (and women lol).

:D

Edited by FlaDinar
  • Upvote 10

It's a 50/50 shot ......I choose to see the glass half full ;)

Choosing to see something that is not there is called "delusional" and they can put you away in some states for that....be careful. Being hopeful is one thing, I for one would just like a few facts to back up the statement......not too much to ask for, is it?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 27

thanks for sharing, hope its true...good as any other rumor out there

• Upvote 7

Choosing to see something that is not there is called "delusional" and they can put you away in some states for that....be careful. Being hopeful is one thing, I for one would just like a few facts to back up the statement......not too much to ask for, is it?

Hey I have no proof just like I stated but I can tell u my sources are messengers to inside of Iraq but I cannot disclose he or she is of our goverment

• Upvote 6

[/quo My perspective....and mine alone, as far as delusional.. I'm fine.....Oh look there's Elvis...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jim all I can say is an Obama slogan... Hope and Change... I HOPE your right so I can CHANGE my lifestyle (or have one again..lol). No flames from me... just praying for it to happen soon...very very in the twinkle of an eye soon. Peace and good will to all men (and women lol).

:D

Well Said!!! :D

• Upvote 2

Regardless of half full or half empty, half is half. Your statement makes no sense. If you choose the negative path that is your prerogative, but try to keep it from spilling out. Misery makes for poor company.

• Upvote 1

te name='doc9574' date='05 December 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1291606160' post='291536']

We will see monday morning Jim thanks for the post hope its right if not you might want to ask your source to be sure of his or her info before passing it along but taking the time to post it is appreciated

Yea I know what u mean I started not to post I heard this thirty hours ago so waited for a bit but I haven't heard any body repeat what I said I heard

I am so Ready let it be ;)

Make that 2 jacka$$es in the crowd...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1