Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar has revalued???

logic2301

DD,

I just got home from my mechanics. While I was there he got a call from his wife and was lit up like a xmas tree. She had just got off the phone with her brother(BOA EXEC). He told her that the RV HAS occurred and that she would be Very happy with the rate!. This is the same source that I wrote you about before. I can see no reason why this man would lie or kid his sister. He knows they (she) needs the money. As I said before I hate rumors but coming from him, I take it as fact until proved wrong. If you want to post this feel free to do so. GO RV!

Regards,

DDT Member

If your wifes brother knows the RV has happened and that she would be happy with the rate then why didn't he tell her the rate????

• Upvote 1

Actually, they are busy today, they shipped out my order today, on a SATURDAY! I ordered 11:00 PM Mountain time LAST night! My delivery is scheduled for Monday morning, this has NEVER happened to me before! D. Trade is working today in some capacity!!!

I noticed Dinar Trade started working days and times normally closed. I ordered Thanksgiving weekend and got my tracking number Sunday night after 10pm PST. Ali must be getting tons of orders with the all the soon to happen RV speculation

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI

If this post turns out to be false then DD should ban this Logic person for life.

If that were the case then a LOT of people would be banned for life. Not to be horribly rude but banning someone from the forums, because they posted a RUMOR in a RUMOR section and that RUMOR didn't come true is a bit ridiculous. I'm hoping your picking up on the rumor part.

Interesting, well I heard the mechanic's wife's cousins sister who has study hall with the wilsons babysitter, she overheard the callahan twins say that their ex boyfriends roomate has a step mom who bought dinar from Bank of America, and her brother was an Executive, and he said just calm down and wait....it will happen!.....lol

Interesting, well I heard the mechanic's wife's cousins sister who has study hall with the wilsons babysitter, she overheard the callahan twins say that their ex boyfriends roomate has a step mom who bought dinar from Bank of America, and her brother was an Executive, and he said just calm down and wait....it will happen!.....lol

Sixstring 516..... I heard the same thing as you.. but I heard it was the mechanics wife's 2nd cousin twice removed sister and than the rest

Until it is on Forex, it has not happened! Stupid rumors from stupid people and read like facts by more stupid people. Get a life and learn how to do your own research and stop listening to stupid rumors. All these people have been so wrong for so long it is beyound laughable.. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Until it is on Forex, it has not happened! Stupid rumors from stupid people and read like facts by more stupid people. Get a life and learn how to do your own research and stop listening to stupid rumors. All these people have been so wrong for so long it is beyound laughable.. :lol:

Amen my Friend ! Amen !!!