Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar has revalued???

logic2301

DD,

I just got home from my mechanics. While I was there he got a call from his wife and was lit up like a xmas tree. She had just got off the phone with her brother(BOA EXEC). He told her that the RV HAS occurred and that she would be Very happy with the rate!. This is the same source that I wrote you about before. I can see no reason why this man would lie or kid his sister. He knows they (she) needs the money. As I said before I hate rumors but coming from him, I take it as fact until proved wrong. If you want to post this feel free to do so. GO RV!

Regards,

DDT Member

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

DD,

I just got home from my mechanics. While I was there he got a call from his wife and was lit up like a xmas tree. She had just got off the phone with her brother(BOA EXEC). He told her that the RV HAS occurred and that she would be Very happy with the rate!. This is the same source that I wrote you about before. I can see no reason why this man would lie or kid his sister. He knows they (she) needs the money. As I said before I hate rumors but coming from him, I take it as fact until proved wrong. If you want to post this feel free to do so. GO RV!

Regards,

DDT Member

HMM VERY INTERESTING!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to hear more News like this... It seems like a long shot but anything positive is always easy on the ears. GO RV !!!

If your mechanics sister's - brother is a Bank of America executive. Try to Find out if they will be ready to cash us in on Monday.....LOL

DD,

Regards,

DDT Member

ITS SEEMS THIS HAS BEEN OUT BEFORE LAST MONTH OR LONGER SAME OL SAME OL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

NOPE SORRY Did not happen - just called Dtrades office - an office that will be open the moment the RV occurs - they are CLOSED - so we continue to wait! :unsure:

Actually, they are busy today, they shipped out my order today, on a SATURDAY! I ordered 11:00 PM Mountain time LAST night! My delivery is scheduled for Monday morning, this has NEVER happened to me before! D. Trade is working today in some capacity!!!

• Upvote 1

Actually, they are busy today, they shipped out my order today, on a SATURDAY! I ordered 11:00 PM Mountain time LAST night! My delivery is scheduled for Monday morning, this has NEVER happened to me before! D. Trade is working today in some capacity!!!

ali did say he was hiring more people on the conference call, i ordered some today about noon and it was shipped at about 3, he has that place runnin tike a top now

quick question.Did he mention the rate or left his sister and you hanging on his last words :lol: ? If he didn't tell you; what's stopping you from calling up and asking what to realistically to expect?Or he dosen't have that info? Just wondering why he would have access to the knowledge it is done, but not the rate and date?Thanks for the intell but it's a little sparce on info even for a rumor.Hopefully you can elaborate on this ...Tell him inquiring minds want to know

• Upvote 1

I would like to hear more News like this... It seems like a long shot but anything positive is always easy on the ears. GO RV !!!

If your mechanics sister's - brother is a Bank of America executive. Try to Find out if they will be ready to cash us in on Monday.....LOL

I don't think he said 'mechanics sister's brother' because then the Bank of America executive would be the mechanics brother.

I think it was the mechanics wife's brother.

NOPE SORRY Did not happen - just called Dtrades office - an office that will be open the moment the RV occurs - they are CLOSED - so we continue to wait! :unsure:

How did you just call them if they are closed??? Do they answer the phone when closed? Not being a smart @!* just wondered .