#1 logic2301

logic2301

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:14 PM

DD,

I just got home from my mechanics. While I was there he got a call from his wife and was lit up like a xmas tree. She had just got off the phone with her brother(BOA EXEC). He told her that the RV HAS occurred and that she would be Very happy with the rate!. This is the same source that I wrote you about before. I can see no reason why this man would lie or kid his sister. He knows they (she) needs the money. As I said before I hate rumors but coming from him, I take it as fact until proved wrong. If you want to post this feel free to do so. GO RV!

Regards,

DDT Member

#2 Dreamin2010

Dreamin2010

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationutah

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:16 PM

we can only hope, it would be nice to rv before christmas! it would be a GREEN Christmas for everyone!

#3 mariejose

mariejose

• Members
  • 979 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:18 PM

DD,

I just got home from my mechanics. While I was there he got a call from his wife and was lit up like a xmas tree. She had just got off the phone with her brother(BOA EXEC). He told her that the RV HAS occurred and that she would be Very happy with the rate!. This is the same source that I wrote you about before. I can see no reason why this man would lie or kid his sister. He knows they (she) needs the money. As I said before I hate rumors but coming from him, I take it as fact until proved wrong. If you want to post this feel free to do so. GO RV!

Regards,

DDT Member

HMM VERY INTERESTING!

#4 AmyM

AmyM

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:21 PM

Lets not anyone stop breathing.......... it's ok to hope tho!!!!
"All That Is Required For Evil To Prevail Is For Good Men To Do Nothing"
Edmund Burke

#5 DeKuy

DeKuy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSome where in the USA

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:24 PM

Got a LINK? lol
jk

#6 KeithZ

KeithZ

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:26 PM

I would like to hear more News like this... It seems like a long shot but anything positive is always easy on the ears. GO RV !!!

If your mechanics sister's - brother is a Bank of America executive. Try to Find out if they will be ready to cash us in on Monday.....LOL

#7 Tampa

Tampa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:32 PM

I have a friend I Iraq meet him when I served over truer. He has not hear anything like that.

#8 NeverLookin'Back

NeverLookin'Back

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWyoming

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

Gonna have my..."toes in the water, my a** in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand" if it happens Monday--but regardless, LIFE IS GOOD TODAY :) RV baby!!

#9 51BUTKUS51

51BUTKUS51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

DD,

Regards,

DDT Member

ITS SEEMS THIS HAS BEEN OUT BEFORE LAST MONTH OR LONGER SAME OL SAME OL

#10 financeminister

financeminister

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:40 PM

What I don't understand is why everyone that has a contact or friend or family member with a contact is on here. Why don't the contacts come on here with first hand information. I have never read anything from first hand.
FM

#11 macd

macd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationuSA

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:55 PM

Go RV!!!

#12 AFvet

AFvet

• Platinum VIP
  • 256 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:57 PM

Don't want to sound pesimistic but how many times have we heard something similar...I so hope it is true though!

#13 virginialadybug

virginialadybug

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:02 PM

If this post turns out to be false then DD should ban this Logic person for life.

#14 blueskygal

blueskygal

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Locationunited States of America

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:38 PM

NOPE SORRY Did not happen - just called Dtrades office - an office that will be open the moment the RV occurs - they are CLOSED - so we continue to wait! :unsure:
"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, beer, wine, or champagne in one hand - your partner's hand in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOHOO - What a Ride!" AMEN to THAT!

#15 rwharnden

rwharnden

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationSin City Now - Tropics Later

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:40 PM

All I can say is if there is any truth to this rumor we all have much to be happy about! Thanks for posting it! :D

#16 Nathan11

Nathan11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

NOPE SORRY Did not happen - just called Dtrades office - an office that will be open the moment the RV occurs - they are CLOSED - so we continue to wait! :unsure:

Actually, they are busy today, they shipped out my order today, on a SATURDAY! I ordered 11:00 PM Mountain time LAST night! My delivery is scheduled for Monday morning, this has NEVER happened to me before! D. Trade is working today in some capacity!!!

#17 bamf1414

bamf1414

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • Locationutah

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:27 PM

Actually, they are busy today, they shipped out my order today, on a SATURDAY! I ordered 11:00 PM Mountain time LAST night! My delivery is scheduled for Monday morning, this has NEVER happened to me before! D. Trade is working today in some capacity!!!

ali did say he was hiring more people on the conference call, i ordered some today about noon and it was shipped at about 3, he has that place runnin tike a top now

#18 Nathan11

Nathan11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

ali did say he was hiring more people on the conference call, i ordered some today about noon and it was shipped at about 3, he has that place runnin tike a top now

Well, it's definitely not business as usual right now, at the very least. :)

#19 xxxgator

xxxgator

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:41 PM

quick question.Did he mention the rate or left his sister and you hanging on his last words :lol: ? If he didn't tell you; what's stopping you from calling up and asking what to realistically to expect?Or he dosen't have that info? Just wondering why he would have access to the knowledge it is done, but not the rate and date?Thanks for the intell but it's a little sparce on info even for a rumor.Hopefully you can elaborate on this ...Tell him inquiring minds want to know

#20 terrigray

terrigray

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:48 PM

I would like to hear more News like this... It seems like a long shot but anything positive is always easy on the ears. GO RV !!!

If your mechanics sister's - brother is a Bank of America executive. Try to Find out if they will be ready to cash us in on Monday.....LOL

I don't think he said 'mechanics sister's brother' because then the Bank of America executive would be the mechanics brother.

I think it was the mechanics wife's brother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy