Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the dinar going to be worth ????

Jerrial

How about giving us a link to your info. If there is no link, can not and will not be true. Getting really tired of THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want me to go over this again? Some people are way too busy to spoon feed every factual news story out of Iraq and place them in a sequential order and highlight certain areas. The sane folks have better things to do with our time then try to convince you over and over on every different thread sir.

So... Stop believing what everyone tells you and do a little research.

Wouldn’t it be nice to actually know what is going on instead of believing some Guru that says that “Ohhh.. It is going to RV.. What??? not become a Millionaire??? It can’t happen that way…bla bla bla "

Why Not?

Give a man a fish or teach him how to fish… But I guess everyone that would like to know some truth would first need to unwire what crud the pumpers have made to be “dream world-fact” when there was no proof at all… and as a matter of FACT having opposing news reports.

Come on man.

I am not trying to hurt your feelings here. I am trying to point out that this stuff is out there.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So the 25,000 note would be worth less than the 50 dinar note currentlly in existance????? makes no sense to me!

There are (supposedly) new smaller denomination notes ready for distribution. The old currency (what we have now) will all be lopped, a 50 dinar note will be worth .05 dinar. There will be a time line to redeem or exchange all the old currency for the new which will be revalued at the new rate ($3.22 ??).

So essentially a 25K note will be redenominated to 25 dinar and revalued to be worth $3.22 x 25 or about $80.50.

All they have to do is say that is the way it is going to be. It is their money.

Hope it ain't so.

25,000 will be 25,000... the new 25 dinar notes will be worth 25dinar there two different kind's of notes...they will both be around untill the 25,000 dinar notes fade away....

Forgive me upfront....Newbie here. Lets say that they do bring out the new 25dinar note. Wouldn't that mean that we would trade our current 25000 dinar note for 1000, 25 dinar notes?

$9 is a bit out of this world especially with all the dinar now in circulation. Granted they've removed quite a bit of it but there's no way it'll be higher than Kuwait's rate. They do need to increase the value though to give it more purchasing power for imports. Hopefully what they decide will be in the best interest for us all. I think they can back up a rate between .10 to 1.00 without breaking the bank.

• Upvote 1

$9 is a bit out of this world especially with all the dinar now in circulation. Granted they've removed quite a bit of it but there's no way it'll be higher than Kuwait's rate. They do need to increase the value though to give it more purchasing power for imports. Hopefully what they decide will be in the best interest for us all. I think they can back up a rate between .10 to 1.00 without breaking the bank.

We will see then!biggrin.gif

God Bless America!

God Bless America!

God Bless America!

Forgive me upfront....Newbie here. Lets say that they do bring out the new 25dinar note. Wouldn't that mean that we would trade our current 25000 dinar note for 1000, 25 dinar notes?

I heard that Ali has said he will procure the smaller denominations and exchange our notes for them. Of course there will be many problems with that. The shear amount of notes needed, time line for exchange, transportation and of course there will be further charges and exchange percentages. That will bite into a very small profit margin of 3 to 1.

You want me to go over this again? Some people are way too busy to spoon feed every factual news story out of Iraq and place them in a sequential order and highlight certain areas. The sane folks have better things to do with our time then try to convince you over and over on every different thread sir.

So... Stop believing what everyone tells you and do a little research.

Wouldn’t it be nice to actually know what is going on instead of believing some Guru that says that “Ohhh.. It is going to RV.. What??? not become a Millionaire??? It can’t happen that way…bla bla bla "

Why Not?

Give a man a fish or teach him how to fish… But I guess everyone that would like to know some truth would first need to unwire what crud the pumpers have made to be “dream world-fact” when there was no proof at all… and as a matter of FACT having opposing news reports.

Come on man.

I am not trying to hurt your feelings here. I am trying to point out that this stuff is out there.

Number one, you are not hurting my feelings. I have been on this web site a long time and usually just watch all the, let's put it politely, stuff that goes on here. People throw out so much stuff that it really starts to get old fast. As far as believing what everybody is throwing out there, sorry not at this end. I am to old and to tired for alot of malarcy that tends to go on here. It's out there alright but I don't believe it all. RV tomorrow, RV in a week. It's been going on forever. As I have always said, it will happen when it happens. I will stand by that until it does. Believe me, I know this the stuff is out there, just not believing in it. I assume that with to name "incountry" that you are there right now? If so, GOD Bless ya, I was there in 04.

Steve

I heard that Ali has said he will procure the smaller denominations and exchange our notes for them. Of course there will be many problems with that. The shear amount of notes needed, time line for exchange, transportation and of course there will be further charges and exchange percentages. That will bite into a very small profit margin of 3 to 1.

Sounds good but maybe I can clear one thing up… even Ali will have a hard time moving it across borders when the actual currency (Small Denominations)exist.

The new smaller notes will be internationally recognized… the current ones won’t. So the current ones you could even go through the airport with as much as you like… (Not Baghdad) without getting pinched by customs.

But the newest not even designed yet notes (lower denominations)… will be difficult to move in and out of the US legally.

Let’s just say that Ali finds a way… not likely to be cheap… then you won’t need to bring a bigger bag to take them home because it will be the same amounts of paper… OK DON’T MISUNDERSTAND ME… an example: a 25,000 (Current) note can be exchanged for a 25 note (not printed yet) note.

Obviously there will be bigger notes than a 25 dinar note. Like if there is a 100 dinar note (of the internationally recognized - Not printed yet*** not to be confused with the current 100 dinar note***) you will need to trade 100,000 of the current notes to get one of those… that is when they exist. The current 100 will be phased out with the other current notes.

I would be VERY CAREFUL trusting anyone that said that these notes were already printed.

This has been a long discussion and NOTHING is out there to prove they are printed and stashed away with the exception of some site owners and their cloak and dagger informants that can’t be revealed because of their safety.

What….??? I’m just saying

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 1

This post is a good example that people miss use the reputation option. I see people hit the negative reputation just because they give their honest opinion that might be a little different. I don't think that was the intended point of the reputation option. I thought it was if someone was nasty , rude or being a bully. You people that hit negative for just saying what they think in a constructive way GROW UP! and be open minded. You guys are just wrong for doing that. JMO

• Upvote 4

Well, If it Turns out that a 25,000 Bank note is only worth 25 Dinar there is going to be a lot of real big players that will be very upset like China, Japan, Russia, and Australia, just to name a few and not to mention the good old US of A that are invested Big time in 25,000 Bank notes. Not to mention the country's that Iraq has already paid off some of there debt using 25,000 bank notes and what would you think they will say if the several billion that Iraq paid on its debts is now only worth several million!? Don't worry the 25,000 Iraq Bank Notes will still be worth there face value when this RV happens and until we all cash in or a lot bigger players then All of us small investors put together are going to be scammed by the biggest scam of all time! and if that did happen (and I'm betting all my Dinar that it won't ) we will all be in some pretty big company, and if all these country's can get scammed by little Iraq, well, I won't feel to bad at all about what I will have lost!

Just think about it! Look at all the country's that have invested in Iraq. Think about all the debt that has already been paid to neighboring country's and where tolled to hold the bank notes until Iraq is recovered from the war and has all its ducks in a row and RVs its money to rebuild there country and repay all the country's and all the little people like us all over the world that invested in Iraq to help them rebuild there country, and what! There gonna stiff everyone? You gotta be kidding! think!

I been invested in Iraq since 05 and I know a howle lot of people that have a lot more invested then I do and not one of them is worried. We may be in this for the long haul and it may very well take a few more years for the RV to happen but it Will! Sometimes you got to just have a little faith! You knew the risks or should have known the risks when you bought into this? Yes? so why start doubting it now? I am more apt to believe that some people out there have missed the boat or sold off all the Dinar they had on hand and now they can not get any more! and they would like nothing better then a few of us to panic and sell are Dinar to them for what is it like 600,00 a million to sell it back? Think!

One other thing, Where else in the world have any of you every heard of a scam that you buy into with your hard earned savings or in some cases pocket change and be able to go back to one of the banks like Chase and B of A and cash in your worthless Dinar for more then half of what you paid for it? if there going to scam us they are going to do it all the way! and you would not be able to get anything (0) back for your Dinar! you would just have lost ALL of your investment, But if anyone wants to back out now? I know lots of people that will pay you at least 600.00 per Million right now, and I would not recommend you do that, I know I sure am not going to give up because of a few writings in here or any where else that may be saying you have lost everything and/or it's a scam and you are about to loose everything!? No, Keep the faith, I'm in it for the long haul and if in the end we all loose? ( that I very seriously doubt ) but what you might loose verses the risk of what you might win!? I'll keep the faith and you all should too.

This is all just roomers! people can say just about anything they want in here and other places, and yeah some people just get off seeing or making other people miserable! or they are jealous because they missed the biggest investment opportunity in recent history! No, I'll take my chances and wait and see, some of my close friends bought there Dinar from Chase Bank! how could they get involved if this was a scam? think about what that would do to there public opinion alone! One of my Bankers at B of A is got me all set up with how to handle my money when the RV happens, now why would he believe that the RV is going to happen and we will all be rich or close to it? because he wants me to deposit some if not all of my money in B of A! he does not want me to go someplace else and he is making me a very good deal but there ant no point in getting into that now.

I would hate to see anyone give up now! Just keep the faith a little while longer and then we will all know whats what! that's all I'm trying to say is just wait and see, you got nothing to loose at this point right? and you made your investment some time ago or most of you had, And have you needed that money you used to buy your Dinar? has it made a big loss in your life? If so you probably should not have invested? you know? so if after all that and you find out tomorrow that the only thing your Dinar is good for is to wall paper your bath room? Well, If your like me you just pick up and go on, Oh well! What else can you do right? So keep the faith and wait and see what happens.

That's my 2 cents worth and now I'll go back to being quite and wait for the day we can all cash in! GO RV!!!!

Merlin...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Merlin,

Are you serious…? If you will please allow me to point a few things out for you... <_<

Do you really think people will get scared of loosing NOTHING? I mean it is a good chance that the worst case scenario will be breaking even plus a little. :huh:

Ok… I would love to read all of the proof of your statements about how China, USA, Australia, Japan and Russia have (Invested/been paid/bought) the current Iraqi Dinar. That might be a little hard to find being that there has been so many people to claim that and then go look for proof and just can’t find it. May be because it isn’t out there. :blink:

I see your new but have some “Dream world” knowledge meaning I am thinking that this is an alias for you… But you got it wrong for most people that debunk “Kool-Aid Rumors” they DON’T do it to make people miserable. They do it to let people see how ridiculous some of the stuff they are being told by some of these Dealer employed Guru’s. :o

I am heavily invested… I just saw the truth… so it is not that I missed the boat. You can make as many assumptions as you want... perhaps you can try to be write few true ones now and then. ;)

Ohh… I almost forgot… Welcome to DV :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is probably the most negative site on the web. Here you will be told the dinar will be worthless, it will lop, you will not see the rv until much much later. Check out other sites and you will find the info you want (with links). There is a reason other sites cannot be mentioned here. Think about it. The notes will co exist until the large notes are removed by cashing in. The RV will occur by the 15th and will be a minimum of $3.22. Most folks are saying $3.86. Do I have links to support that? ABSOLUTELY!!!!! But the rules of this site will not allow them to be posted here. Don't you find that strange? Go out and look for them on other dinar sites and you will find the reassurance you need.

You should probably do a little more reading. You are now making yourself look ...ummmm...well you know. Lesson #1 If a currency is not internationally recognized and has a low value such as the dinar....No country can accept it as payment! Is that not obvious....and earlier in the post...lower denoms only being recognized after RV or in your case LOP....That will be the case after the large bills are rushed into the banks around the world because there will not be anyone holding large bills and they will be removed from circulation. another duhhhh

Good luck with your wealth you are about to receive.

Lesson # 1 for you… Reading and Comprehension… To quote you: “You are now making yourself look ...ummmm...well you know.” :o

If you read in the other posts THERE IS NO PROOF OR DOCUMENTATION ANYWHERE THAT SAYS THAT ANY COUNTRY HAS INVESTED/BEEN PAID/ BOUGHT NID.

Is that obvious enough for you. :blink:

When making a bold statement please don’t take things out of context. It can be embarrassing for you. ;)

You are assuming that the 25 note will be the largest new denomination that they print. There is a contentious that the 25 dinar note WILL NOT be the largest note… but it is believed that the current 50 on up won’t stand in for the gap.

Do you really think that Iraq is going to save the planet and donate all of thier wealth to the rest of the world... :D

Enjoy your “Dream World” “DUHHHH”

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1