Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the dinar going to be worth ????

Jerrial

It's a simple question I would like an answer to.

Is 25,000 dinar note going to be worth the new

25 dinar note or is the 25 dinar note going to be

worth 25,000 dinars when they talk about coexisting.

Please someone help me out cause if you don't have

Many millions then your not going to make a life changing

Profit just a modest one very modest. I really hope it's

the former cause I can't afford to buy more.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Neither of the above. 25K note will still be worth 25000 Dinar. If a 25 Dinar note surfaces it would be worth 25 Dinar. Most feel the only difference from current times is smaller denominations will be available and the larger denoms removed after RV.

Edited by wgb52
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Neither of the above. 25K note will still be worth 25000 Dinar. If a 25 Dinar note surfaces it would be worth 25 Dinar. Most feel the only difference from current times is smaller denominations will be available and the larger denoms removed after RV.

and small bills are already printed and supposed to be released in january ... "that doesnt mean rv will happen in january, hopefully way before"

• Upvote 1

How could a dinar equal anything other than a dinar if they are "coexisting"? :blink:

A simple answer to your question:

The current dinar will not be internationally recognized. :o

Only the new lower denominations will have purchase power outside of Iraq or be traded in banks worldwide. :blink:

Don’t let anyone fool you… Look at all of the news reports (real factual) and statement ( verifiable with links) coming out of Iraq then add 1 + 1… when you get 2 accept it. Dreaming that 1 + 1 will equal 3 is just that a dream. :huh:

The current dinar 25,000 note will be equal to the 25 note (That hasn’t been released yet). :(

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

Yes inflation in Iraq is well under control.

Iraq has planned this brilliantly! The interest rates at the banks there is very high to control the inflation. Once the lower Denoms are introduced and at nice rate… the economy will boom.. well only because the interest rates will have to be adjusted.

You might ask why? Well when you change trillions into more valuable billions they will need to lower the interest rates that will keep inflation and the more dangerous deflation under control. By doing this there will be more people getting loans of

money from the banks and the economy will just grow very fast.

Now is the time to get in the ground floor of some of these companies there… CAN WE SAY DUBAI BUT BIGGER. :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

That math doesnt work out well.....The only lop in history was due to Hyper inflation...Iraq has stable inflation.

which "only lop in history" are you talking about? it's been done in about 50 countries in the last few decades. also, the successful lops happen after a period of hyper inflation has stabilized. a lop is usually doomed to failure if it happens during hyper inflation. all a successful lop does is exchange a previously inflated currency that has a bunch of zeros with a new currency that doesn't have a bunch of zeros. you wouldn't lose a dime if it happens.

• Upvote 2

25,000 will be 25,000... the new 25 dinar notes will be worth 25dinar there two different kind's of notes...they will both be around untill the 25,000 dinar notes fade away....

Ok… you are basing that on….? … what… everyone else has said but nothing in print??? :blink:

Seriously, if you take the “REAL” news (Not out of context stuff)and bounce it off of this rumor… you will find that they don’t contradict each other. :huh:

I know that would be weird… Iraq saying what they really mean, but give it a shot… and if you still feel the same way that you feel now… you might be disappointed in the future. :(

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

If we all had crystal balls and new the answer to that question, we'd all be rich!!!! No one knows!!!!! :D

If we all had crystal balls and new the answer to that question, we'd all be rich!!!! No one knows!!!!! :D

Exactly. This is a super high risk investment because no one knows! If word got out that there was going to be an RV of over a buck then EVERYONE would be buying in. There's a chance that there can be a lop or there's a chance that we can become rich. Just have to wait and see how this plays out...

You will get the answer to these questions the same time the rest of us do.

That will be once it has RV'd.

Otherwise all you are going to get are peoples opinions.

GoRV.gif

As we all know everyone has one of those.

The current dinar will not be internationally recognized. :o

Only the new lower denominations will have purchase power outside of Iraq or be traded in banks worldwide. :blink:

Don’t let anyone fool you… Look at all of the news reports (real factual) and statement ( verifiable with links) coming out of Iraq then add 1 + 1… when you get 2 accept it. Dreaming that 1 + 1 will equal 3 is just that a dream. :huh:

The current dinar 25,000 note will be equal to the 25 note (That hasn’t been released yet). :(

Assuming you are right, the GOI will have pulled the biggest financial scam in human history on all of the world's greatest powers (U.S., China, Eurobloc, etc- we lilttle investors are inconsequential to the GOI) and IMO, they would bury Iraq in retaliation.......or better yet, make sure that the ingrate Iraqis never have control over their oil......and don't say that couldn't happen......think. Are the Iraqis truly suicidal? They may be pedantic, brinkmanship players, and/or procrastinators, but crazy they are not.....maybe crazy like foxes.....to crazy to attempt this level of global scam.

• Downvote 1

We would all love an answer to these questions.

But that is not going to happen until it RV's

I would agree that our US individual investments are about 3% while the world outside of Iraq might be 55% and Iraq perhaps 42%... so the entire world and the Iraqi's themselves would not tollerate a loss on their notes... Although we all will just have to wait, hope for the best... GO RV...

Assuming you are right, the GOI will have pulled the biggest financial scam in human history on all of the world's greatest powers (U.S., China, Eurobloc, etc- we lilttle investors are inconsequential to the GOI) and IMO, they would bury Iraq in retaliation.......or better yet, make sure that the ingrate Iraqis never have control over their oil......and don't say that couldn't happen......think. Are the Iraqis truly suicidal? They may be pedantic, brinkmanship players, and/or procrastinators, but crazy they are not.....maybe crazy like foxes.....to crazy to attempt this level of global scam.

Ha ha… NO ONE said that this is a scam... that part you just made up in your head. Ok your point has been brought up 100 time in past discussions. And every time it was dismissed because no one can find anywhere that any government has accepted dinar as payment. :huh:

All sources have agreed that all payments made to any country has been in US dollars so far… Hence the Auctions. :blink:

What…??? I’m just saying….

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 2

Ha ha… NO ONE said that this is a scam... that part you just made up in your head. Ok your point has been brought up 100 time in past discussions. And every time it was dismissed because no one can find anywhere that any government has accepted dinar as payment. :huh:

All sources have agreed that all payments made to any country has been in US dollars so far… Hence the Auctions. :blink:

What…??? I’m just saying….

Yeah, that's a good point. It just seems like it would be a good thing if one day it can be accepted as payment and one day maybe it can have enough purchasing power to buy imports that the country needs in order to play with the big boys on the world market. It seems like if they just redominate without any type of revaluation at all that their currency is going to stay as worthless as **** on a bull. I don't see an $8 RV but maybe something that can give their currency - and their economy - a nice little boost in addition to getting all the big bills out of circulation. Think this is a win-win for everyone. :)

• Upvote 5

The current dinar will not be internationally recognized. ohmy.gif

Only the new lower denominations will have purchase power outside of Iraq or be traded in banks worldwide. blink.gif

Don’t let anyone fool you… Look at all of the news reports (real factual) and statement ( verifiable with links) coming out of Iraq then add 1 + 1… when you get 2 accept it. Dreaming that 1 + 1 will equal 3 is just that a dream. huh.gif

The current dinar 25,000 note will be equal to the 25 note (That hasn’t been released yet). sad.gif

How about giving us a link to your info. If there is no link, can not and will not be true. Getting really tired of THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2