Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade and Ali's "safe keeping" plan

larry143

I have been trying to figure out the new (to me anyway) system I just read about in Frank's CC with Ali of Dinar Trade, regarding their "safe keeping" program option. I think you send your physical dinar, Fedex, insured for the current face value, to DT. After receiving your dinar, they send you a receipt, deposit your dinar into your account I assume you have set up with them prior. Then at RV you contact them and they wire your new US dollars to your home account. Maybe they get your routing information prior and they send you, by wire, automatically at RV...I'm not certain.

This way, hypothetically, you won't have to stress about getting to a bank or to a DT location (for me, 800 miles) to cash in.

Does this sound feasible to you experienced hands?

Does it sound safe and secure?

Don't bash, but do we trust Ali and his bank at that point not to disappear?

Would we have any assurances or guarantees?

Look, I think this would be a marvelous way to cash out. At RV, I would love to have to worries about delarue machines, driving distances, on road and in bank security, time delay issues, deadline problems etc. I'm just leary about letting go of the dinar.

Please let me know your thoughts and if I'm way out in left field. Thanks

I would not let mine out of my control. I purchased a safety deposit box in my bank for $50 for the year. I just feel safer. I do not know Adams program since it has not RV'd yet but Dinar Banker is $150 per transaction (no matter how much you have). Also I called them and they will send someone to me (or anyone for that matter) , you have to have 10M + to cash in. If you do not have that much you might have family or friends that you can set this up with. So instead of driving 8 hours to a location I will drive 20 minutes. I will wait to see what Adams program is though. You see - there is money being made off the back end for the brokers. They would not fly someone to me for $150.

• Upvote 1

I would not let mine out of my control. I purchased a safety deposit box in my bank for $50 for the year. I just feel safer. I do not know Adams program since it has not RV'd yet but Dinar Banker is $150 per transaction (no matter how much you have). Also I called them and they will send someone to me (or anyone for that matter) , you have to have 10M + to cash in. If you do not have that much you might have family or friends that you can set this up with. So instead of driving 8 hours to a location I will drive 20 minutes. I will wait to see what Adams program is though. You see - there is money being made off the back end for the brokers. They would not fly someone to me for $150.

Are you referring to DinarTrade? Dinarbanker has not stated any charge of $150 per million.

It is really no different than buying stock in street name (meaning you do not get your physicial certificate) and getting a statement from the broker/dealer - something you may have done many times over. So it boils down to HIS companies insurance for E&O/fire theft etc...I woudl imagine that would need to be spelled out on the certificate. Even then, things happen look at what happened when the money markets "broke the buck

" and only gave I think 96 cents on the dollar - your house could burn down, your d's could be stolen - are you adequately protected against that? Most insurance policies do not insure massive amounts of cash against fire or theft etc. Just a thought B)

No Dinar Trade is $150 per million and Dinar Banker is $150 per transaction

Dinar Banker is $150 per transaction (no matter how much you have). Also I called them and they will send someone to me (or anyone for that matter) , you have to have 10M + to cash in.

Roscoboy007, did you see this on his website or you were told this on the phone? I have not seen anything from dinarbanker regarding this cash in procedure. Is this new?.

Dinar Banker is $150 per transaction (no matter how much you have). Also I called them and they will send someone to me (or anyone for that matter) , you have to have 10M + to cash in.

Roscoboy007, did you see this on his website or you were told this on the phone? I have not seen anything from dinarbanker regarding this cash in procedure. Is this new?.

Me neither. I brought this up with another person on a chat and I told him that I did not see anywhere on the DB site that states $150 per transaction. Either way, I will most likely drive to their Atlanta office to cash in. I bought from multiple sources, however in regards to DB, I will not be cashing in at a airport location. This is personal preference. I will have to call DB to verify the cashing in rate.

I think I heard that Ali will store your Dinar in his vault in Santa Monica. I don't recall any mention of setting up an account for your Dinar. You can send/fax your banking information to Dinar Trade and designate the amount you want to convert to USD. The "safe keeping" option is just that, not setting up an account with Dinar Trade.

But I could be wrong. If your still conflicted/confused visit the site and look for the Safe Keeping tab on the left site of the home page.

1. See this link for reference to the $150/transaction.

2. I think the "Safe Keeping" option is a brilliant tactic by Ali. He is basically "insured" you will cash in with him. Personnally, I aint letting my dinars out of my sight (safety dep box)!!! With both VIP and DinarBanker options available, I will probably not going to need DinarTrade.

The CBI sets the rate. The banks/dealers will add their own rates on top of CBI. Adam had been able to negotiate the best spread because of the amount of VIP members he will bring to the table.....

I don't know how Adam is able to do this when the CBI has not set their buy and sell rates. Banks can't tell you the spread when they don't know what it will be. Frankly I find this hard to believe. DT and DB have both said they will give us the rate of the CBI. Any bank that says now they will have a better buy rate then the CBI is implying they are willing to loose money.

The buy rate could be as much as half of the sell rate for the first few days or weeks. :unsure::unsure::unsure: .

1. See this link for reference to the $150/transaction.

2. I think the "Safe Keeping" option is a brilliant tactic by Ali. He is basically "insured" you will cash in with him. Personnally, I aint letting my dinars out of my sight (safety dep box)!!! With both VIP and DinarBanker options available, I will probably not going to need DinarTrade.

Thankyou for the link. Somehow I missed the $150 per transaction. He has also stated he can multiple wire transfers to multiple accounts which DT will not do.

Edited by SAG
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am using the "Safe Keeping" ONLY for my IRA with Entrust of my invested Dinars. All other Dinar "cash in hand" is in my safe at home... It was easier, so (my hands dont touch it) and it is not taxable in my IRA (no co-mingling here),,,, UNTIL I TAKE IT OUT of my IRA account biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Also, it would be super easy to have DinarTrade, change them into smaller denoms, if I so choose, and keep playing the game...

I have heard that Ali has an appointment with CBI, the Dec. 15th about setting up his private bank in Iraq, which has been his goal from day 1.

Hope this helps!

GO RV!!

Good evening BW3

I wish to know some more about Entrust. How is it that you are able to have the dinar

in IRA Entrust and pay the taxes when the money is pulled out? I was planning pay the

taxes on my dinar then put it in a IRA. What can I do to have your plan

please help

thank you

debbie

I have been trying to figure out the new (to me anyway) system I just read about in Frank's CC with Ali of Dinar Trade, regarding their "safe keeping" program option. I think you send your physical dinar, Fedex, insured for the current face value, to DT. After receiving your dinar, they send you a receipt, deposit your dinar into your account I assume you have set up with them prior. Then at RV you contact them and they wire your new US dollars to your home account. Maybe they get your routing information prior and they send you, by wire, automatically at RV...I'm not certain.

This way, hypothetically, you won't have to stress about getting to a bank or to a DT location (for me, 800 miles) to cash in.

Look, I think this would be a marvelous way to cash out. At RV, I would love to have to worries about delarue machines, driving distances, on road and in bank security, time delay issues, deadline problems etc. I'm just leary about letting go of the dinar.

Would you really trust that? I wouldn't! Get a safe deposit box and call it a day!!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm not familiar with Dinar Banker. Will they cash in if you didn't buy there and do they have multiple locations?

Dinar Banker is very good! You may need to call them....They are very responsive, answer the phone on weekend and after hours, and even return missed calls on the caller ID.

• Upvote 1

The CBI sets the rate. The banks/dealers will add their own rates on top of CBI. Adam had been able to negotiate the best spread because of the amount of VIP members he will bring to the table.....

If the CBI sets the rate and that is the rate DTrade and DBanker are using, how can Adam possibly beat it? Any bank that buys dinars for more than the CBI rate will be lossing money. :huh:

Also, since we don't know the rate, I really doubt banks will negotiate the spread much.

• Upvote 2

SAG and XXX thanks for the info on Dinar Banker, That's a pretty good referral. Plan on calling them soon.

I imagine we are all looking for the closest, safest, quickest and cost effective way of making this important transaction.

ConcerningRoth IRA:

If I had earned income, I would try to use this vehicle as a HUGE "tax saving" plan.

Putting in up to $5000 (because I'm over 50), money already paid taxes on (this has no deduction on Tax Form)

Then ALL earnings on that investment are tax FREE.....forever. That's the benefit of ROTH IRAs

I'm sure you all knew this but I was compelled to share anyway. Thanks

PS I just don't know the process of depositing foreign funds into a ROTH

I'm sure someone on here will.

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening BW3

I wish to know some more about Entrust. How is it that you are able to have the dinar

in IRA Entrust and pay the taxes when the money is pulled out? I was planning pay the

taxes on my dinar then put it in a IRA. What can I do to have your plan

please help

thank you

debbie

HI DEBBIE, sorry for late response wink.gif I just saw your question..

I have the funds ALREADY from a 401k, that I am allowed to pull from and I took only SOME of my 401k earnings, (submitted all the requests and forms to Entrust and my current 401k company), and had Entrust, (With my new account), request the IQD from Ali (D Trade Inc.) I NEVER TOUCHED any of the money & I wont, UNTIL I TAKE it out from Entrust!

THEN, I ended up having Ali keep THAT part of my Investment, in the "Safe Keeping" program!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

HOPE THAT HELPS!!!

I will not let my dinar out of my sight. Have chosen to exchange through Dinar Trade, but will carry with me and watch them authenticate right in front of me. Just me.