Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop this $8.27 nonsense

JayLee202

I hope you're right but that ain't happening.

Just saying: Then why would you hope they are right...I dont think it is either. But you know something. I dont know what it is coming out at or when. Just reas thru the bull and enjoy.

Edited by ktlamm
  • Upvote 1

No way I think it will RV at around 1:1 even 1:2 but can go up to $5+ in next 2-5 years. Gonna buy some more dinar right now from JIDT.org if its gonna RV at 7.00 I will sell everything get a loan and start robbing people also to buy dinar. hahahahahahahahah. Crazy people.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Folks, I know we're all excited about the Dinar but it's not going to RV at no $8.27. I hope you're right but that ain't happening.

For what it's worth....Seems this $8.27 was all a big mixup during a cc. They were talking about something else entirely!!!

I'm not promoting other sites....but this came from one of the ones that are posted on DV.

Frank states that a lot of calls came in that asked me why did you say that the IQD will be $8.27 I said what? Well there is a site that is stating that you were and them were in communication that Frank said that the rate was $8.27 so they sent me their transcript and here is what that site said... what happened was that my wife and I did a post and at the bottom facetiously she said Iraq was waiting to deliver a 89+ month old baby and a 3.86 kilogram baby and it didn't work in pounds... and then they said that the Iraq radio station had Shabibi say a rate was stated by Shabibi on their radio 3 hours ago the rate was $8.27??HOLY COW do you know where the mistake came from?

No way I think it will RV at around 1:1 even 1:2 but can go up to $5+ in next 2-5 years. Gonna buy some more dinar right now from JIDT.org if its gonna RV at 7.00 I will sell everything get a loan and start robbing people also to buy dinar. hahahahahahahahah. Crazy people.

Is that a safe or good site to purchase from? JIDT.org ?? I've been looking for a credit card friendly site to purchase more

Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is that a safe or good site to purchase from? JIDT.org ?? I've been looking for a credit card friendly site to purchase more

Thanks!

To be honest I have never had better service in my life when buying dinar and I have tried many companies. Read about them, there awesome and super fast.