Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Getting out of this Hellhole

Krash

I have been working my body to the point of I will need six months to recover. For all of you that haven't been to Afghanistan, this place is the pits! You suck in dust all day, the food is nasty, not to mention incoming. The worse is the nationals that don't use thier own showers and use the one's that are for us. More that once I've gone to take a shower and found that someone has layed a log in the shower stall! This is really gross! I need to be here to take care of some money matters due to getting hosed in a divorce.

All that I'm saying is if the Dinars does RV than everyone can watch me run as fast as I can to the airport! Also, if anyone is in front of me don't hit the brakes cause I'm coming over top of you! Sorry for the rant, but sometimes this place gets you down. B)

CAN I GO HOME NOW? AFGHANISTAN SUCKS! B)

• Upvote 11

I have been working my body to the point of I will need six months to recover. For all of you that haven't been to Afghanistan, this place is the pits! You suck in dust all day, the food is nasty, not to mention incoming. The worse is the nationals that don't use thier own showers and use the one's that are for us. More that once I've gone to take a shower and found that someone has layed a log in the shower stall! This is really gross! I need to be here to take care of some money matters due to getting hosed in a divorce.

All that I'm saying is if the Dinars does RV than everyone can watch me run as fast as I can to the airport! Also, if anyone is in front of me don't hit the brakes cause I'm coming over top of you! Sorry for the rant, but sometimes this place gets you down. B)

I am with you to Brother. Stuck in BAF until the RV. Then we will be the one's on the R & R plane with a bigger grin than the R & R folks. Out in Jan for 3 weeks hopefully won't have to come back!

• Upvote 1

I am with you to Brother. Stuck in BAF until the RV. Then we will be the one's on the R & R plane with a bigger grin than the R & R folks. Out in Jan for 3 weeks hopefully won't have to come back!

R&R flight my backside! R&R Flights suck! Just got back the beginning of Nov. on R&R. Can you say Qatar Airlines? 5 star all the way!! B)

• Upvote 1

I feel you guys! Im just down the road from the Embassy here in Baghdad! Incommin? HAHA.. all the freaking time! But i hope to see you guys in dubai! Ill buy the first round!

ill be the half cazed individual running around.. just sayn...

Edited by Desert Medic
  • Upvote 2

My husband has been in Iraq for 5 yrs now as a contractor, I was there myself for a little while. It will be nice to have all our friends home and safe. You guys stay safe. Keep your heads up you should be home soon. I know what you are going through.

Thanks Dear, I was in Iraq in 07 and it was a lot worse than this. We do keep the faith and will get out of here when God says so. Thank you for your kind words. B)

• Upvote 1

This reminds me of what my father always says about marriage: Marriage is like hell, easy to get into and almost impossible to get out of!

Thank you for your dedication and willingness to serve. :)

Thanks T. I just want to say that I would be where you are than where I'm at!

Thanks to a divorce that was not forseen I need to be here.

I do not like it here or Iraq, I tired of the nightmares, the sweats and everything else!

The nationals here are so gross, I went to the showers yesterday and some SOB crapped in the shower stall!

I really don't think it was an American and I chase alll forgien nationals out!

I'm about to go aff on some SOB!!!

Sorry about the rant, I need holding and loving in my life and I don't get it here!!!

Everyone have a great day and I'll talk to ya later. B)

• Upvote 1